Aeon 1.6.2 [preview]
55,593Views, 86 today
- 21,446Downloads, 27 today
Get Embed Code
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Engineer
Posted 08/27/12 7:15:03 am , last updated: 09/05/13 12:23:49 pm
a complete overhaul of the original concept.
vanilla ice cream
for a long time, my texture packs lacked any resemblance to the original textures. Although this may not be a problem if you are in singleplayer, but this deviation created a hassle online. Buildings would often not look as they had intended to; the solution was to just create a bridge between this Utopian, futuristic/cyberpunk pack and the vanilla pack.
I've decided to keep some of the natural textures -- natural.
As you can see, the ores and stone blocks now match, and are much more subtle than my previous attempts at ores.
I took inspiration from packs like Ovo's and Summerfields. This will also improve the survival experience, which is still in working progress!
completely as you'd expect wood to be, simple panels and not too much flashy stuff.
the quartz set
Unlike Aeon :: Legacy, I have decided it's best to stay with the classic white colour of quartz. These blocks would be great for labs, hospitals, utopian complexes, and spaceships!
the glowstone and redstone block
I'm going to make the glowstone casing match the redstone block, mainly because redstone block should match the redstone lamp, which should match glowstone. But this is the generally the style of Aeon 1.6.2, which has come a long way from Year 3000 (my first pack).
There are many, many more blocks to be showcased, and all will be revealed soon! (Next week maybe)
This is just an update for the people who follow Aeon, and are eager to see an update. I have definitely not given up on this pack!
contact me if you want an early pre release, this is for beta testers and builders!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6.2|
|Tags:||Themed, Environment, Terrain, Art, Misc, Particles, Mass, Effect, The, Sparko Thesparko, Scifi, Futuristic, Cyberpunk, Modern, Items, GUI, Font|
Update #11 : 09/05/2013 12:40:51 pm9/05/13
Update #10 : 09/05/2013 12:23:49 pm9/05/13
- Completely changed pretty much everything. This has been the result of a creative cycle that was moved on to other version of this pack, but it eventually returned back to it's origin!
The pack is not in BETA version
Update #9 : 02/24/2013 6:37:09 am2/24/13
- [size=13px]title background[/size]
- [size=13px]gold block[/size]
- [size=13px]gold ore block[/size]
- [size=13px]junglewood block[/size]
Update #8 : 02/22/2013 5:26:46 am2/22/13
- [size=small]added new sky texture[/size]
Update #7 : 02/21/2013 12:56:13 pm2/21/13
- [size=13px]New Furnace[/size]
Update #6 : 02/21/2013 12:55:24 pm2/21/13
- [size=13px]1.4.7 Update[/size]
- [size=13px]Iron [ctm][/size]
- [size=13px]Grass [ctm][/size]
- [size=13px]New Sponge[/size]
- [size=13px]New glowstone lamp[/size]
- [size=13px]New Emerald Ore[/size]
Update #5 : 09/12/2012 1:31:27 pm9/12/12
- New Sponge
- Fixed flowers
Update #4 : 08/29/2012 5:27:33 am8/29/12
- new pumpkin gui
- some crafting gui done
- new ray gun?
Update #3 : 08/29/2012 4:24:18 am8/29/12
- Added new GUI buttons to main menu
- New dark grey wool, CTM in use
- Fixed Wheat & Birch Sapling
Update #2 : 08/27/2012 5:47:13 pm8/27/12
- Sandstone Fix!
Update #1 : 08/27/2012 11:55:43 am8/27/12
- Added Better Skies mod
Join us to post comments.