87,028Views, 85 today
- 28,118Downloads, 21 today
Get Embed Code
Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Posted 01/12/12 10:07:56 pm , last updated: 04/01/13 11:33:15 pm
feel free to check out his youtube channel and see more his work!
I have been having recent problems with my ISP and PMC. Until this can be fixed, I won't be able to upload my texture pack on PMC. Please use the alternate download link until I can post a mirror or get on another network. Thanks for your patience!
The Texture Pack is medieval themed, I know there are many, but I tried to put a little different aspects to mine, A good contrast of colors.
This pack has HD features like water. Also the larger moon phases, to get the new water, and avoid large white squares in place of your moon, please patch your minecraft client.
(^Click to download the latest MCpatcher)
Updated to Minecraft 1.5 | Latest Snapshot: Official Release
Texture Pack Version: CastleCraft 1.5.1
Pack Website and Blog: www.castlecrafttextures.webs.com
What I'm Working On
Most work is now being aimed towards individual items, mobs (possibly random mobs), and making sure all terrain textures fit together.
To read spoiler text, click the title, not the [x]
- Lava (I'm sorry this is taking so long!) Work has been done on still lava
- Armour is done: I want to add chain mail, and I feel as though armor can still go with improvement. Though at the moment, all 4 main armor types are done!
Updates happen frequently!
Out of school, but I still have a job to work around. So I'll do my best to keep this as up to date as possible. Thanks for your support!
Supporting This Pack
If you'd like to help this pack get noticed, here are some forum banners you can put in your signature, or wear around your neck! (Or put it anywhere else someone might see it :) )
Thank you for supporting!
I'd also like to thank everyone for downloading this pack, and providing feedback, it means a lot.
Using This Pack
This pack is for your use, NOT your modification. If you would like to change some textures for personal use, you may do so, but it will not be uploaded, I do not want my textures being used as templates. The only true template you'd need is the classic pack.
It's hard to believe the Pack has come this far, I want to send A Big Thank You to all those who have contributed, downloaded, commented, diamonded, or anything else to further encourage work on this pack.
I have added an Adf.ly link for those of you who wish to support my efforts on this pack. Thank you to all those who have downloaded.
(^ you can click this)
Updated to the latest Snapshot
- Also started using Paril's 1.4 beta for MCSkin3D (Mobs) Try it out, it's an awesome skinning program!
- Meh brain!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5|
|Tags:||Realistic, Castle, Terrain, Items, Old Times, Knights, Medieval, Environment, Runesmite, GUI, Art, Mobs, Armor|
|Credit:||Ball Lightning for the texture pack video|
Note: Showing last 25 of 26 logs.
Update #26 : 04/01/2013 11:33:15 pm4/01/13
- Gravel changed slightly
- Biggest update is that I did all this without the unzipper tool :P
Update #25 : 02/02/2013 9:58:45 pm2/02/13
- Food revamp (bread, pork, beef, fish)
- Slight tweaks to wheat
- New skins for the Spider and Enderman (Hopefully they're quite creepy)
- Fixed shadow issues caused by my HD shadow. (no more strange lines)
- Fixed darkness of Cobblestone and Stone Brick variants. They should fit with the pack a lot better and work with massive builds a lot better now.
- A little GUI work
Update #24 : 11/11/2012 6:40:21 pm11/11/12
- Changed Beacon
- Changed Nether Star
- Fixed a bunch of problems the leap from 1.3 to 1.4 caused in my pack (no more jumbly zombies)
Update #23 : 10/08/2012 6:16:34 pm10/08/12
- Updated every color of wool (About time too)
Update #22 : 07/28/2012 11:52:46 am7/28/12
- Compatibility with MineCraft update 1.3
- Zombie skin
- Fixed the Cactus glitch that went unnoticed for too long a time.
- Gave Iron ore the more natural ore color instead of being silver as if refined.
- Gave hoes a makeover
- Gave bow a tiny makeover, a sight (not functional)
- EXP bar now as a brightened effect as you get closer to leveling up.
- Character shadow more blurred.
Update #21 : 06/06/2012 4:35:48 pm6/06/12
- Fix to: Leather Armour
- Completed Gold Armour
- Completed Diamond Armour
- (I'm using "Completed" very loosely there)
- Updated Gui to latest release
- Changed the Emerald Ore texture (interestingly enough I got it when it was red... confusing...)
- Updated terrain and items blocks (Tripwire mostly)
Update #20 : 04/18/2012 9:33:57 am4/18/12
ARMOR IS COMING!
- Iron Armor
- Some change to gold armor (to let you see where I'm going)
- Some change to diamond, but so little that it's not in the pack yet, just letting you know I'm working
- And I'm planning on fixing the leather armor, but I left it so you can tease me a bit. :P.
- Fixed download
Update #19 : 04/01/2012 1:10:07 pm4/01/12
- New Fast grass texture
- Fixed random pixels on fancy grass texture
- greatly improved snow
- added all 4 planks, (good textures)
- green wool (random wool of the day)
- Fixed dirt as to not look like random noise
- small changes to smooth stone
Update #18 : 03/29/2012 9:27:32 pm3/29/12
- Edited all planks
- Fixed pixel errors on tools and blocks including fern, gold shovel, etc.
- Fixed "Fast" grass texture
- Changed stone brick texture
- Edited Wool (Not all done)
Update #17 : 03/24/2012 2:17:26 pm3/24/12
- Totally revamped grass (top and sides), and tall grass
- Added custom_terrain_50.png (Diamond), the start of a more realistic and enjoyable pack.
- Little more change to the new wooden planks (Just Birch)
Update #16 : 03/22/2012 6:32:27 pm3/22/12
- Converting texture pack to 1.2.4
- Started textures on new wooden planks
Update #15 : 03/21/2012 3:26:17 pm3/21/12
- Changed Iron door a little more
- Changed Black wool
- messed with dirt, so if something looks odd, don't be afraid to say so.
- Edited sapling some
- GUI changes, notably, enchantment and some work in icons.
Update #14 : 03/01/2012 5:18:04 pm3/01/12
- Updated to 1.2 (To my knowledge
- New glowstone texture to ease the transition to glowstone lamps.
- New (only slightly) glowstone lamp textures
- Fixed random wooden door pixels
- new iron door
- Changed white wool
- Again changed wood plank shading
- Added information you should read about my pack! :)
Update #13 : 02/26/2012 9:23:34 pm2/26/12
- Small and Large chests
- Fixed trapdoor
- Little Tweaks to tall grass
- Pumpkin changes
Update #12 : 02/25/2012 11:21:40 am2/25/12
- White (Birch?) Tree
- Tall grass fixed
- Yellow flower changed
- Side grass shading
- Tool bench items (Workbench, Chest, Furnace, etc.) Will be released very soon, if not today
Update #11 : 02/22/2012 11:04:08 pm2/22/12
- Shading changes in: Wood, Bricks (Clay), and Cobblestone
- Changed Sugarcane
- Lighter grass
- Fixed tree sapling
- Edited iron block texture
For those of you who read the update logs, I've also started experimenting with a 32x32 version of this pack, but it won't even start to be released until after this one is complete
Update #10 : 02/20/2012 10:03:21 am2/20/12
- White Wool, update to red wool
- even more changes to Tall Grass
- Mossy Cobblestone, Mossy and Cracked Stone Bricks
- Custom_water_flowing (w00t)
- An apology for lack of updates (gone all weekend)
Update #9 : 02/16/2012 7:07:05 pm2/16/12
- Updated Gui (Button color when clicked, survival inventory
- Creeper Skin! (mwahahaha)
- Updated pickaxes (all changed)
- (most likely some texture editing I've forgotten to mention)
Update #8 : 02/14/2012 9:45:58 pm2/14/12
- A new fixed tall grass
- New tree sapling
- New seeds
- Darker melon stalks (Not edited shapewise)
- Some editing to snow dirt
- New wood for (Oak?) Trees
Update #7 : 02/09/2012 8:58:58 pm2/09/12
- custom still water
- slightly lighter grass
Update #6 : 02/04/2012 12:26:11 pm2/04/12
- Moon and moon cycles
- New Item menu
- Iron block
- Fixed Glass
Update #5 : 01/27/2012 4:51:36 pm1/27/12
- New, new sun
- Altered Cactus
- New Pumpkin
- Changed New wood (Jungle Tree)
- Added new screenshots (And removed old)
- Changes to long grass
Update #4 : 01/22/2012 12:56:39 pm1/22/12
Update #3 : 01/16/2012 11:35:37 am1/16/12
- New art (Not completely done)
- New armour (Just leather at the moment)
- Fix in grass
- Updated dead bush
- Other minor tweaks.
Update #2 : 01/15/2012 5:44:48 pm1/15/12
- REMOVED custom water (I accidentally, well, messed up) My apologies to anyone effected by the random line through water.
That's all in this update, wanted to get a stable version out there.
Edit: Also included, snow, ice, and sun textures/images.
Join us to post comments.