Doctor Who Texture Pack [Work In Progress]
|Download Texture Pack|
13,205Views, 16 today
- 1,734Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 47 : Master Nerd
Posted 12/12/11 4:43:22 am , last updated: 07/09/12 7:18:00 pm
After some thought (and a recent unlawful [for lack of a better word] use of my skin) I have decided that I make a Doctor Who Texture pack. I don't know how far into the this I will be going (as in, how much of the terrian I will change, etc) but I do know that I want to change a few things to make Minecraft seem more Galifrainen. While on the intro of this...I would like to say this is by now means meant as a full texture pack. This is simply something I'm toying with. If I have more time, it may make itself shown as a full TP. But till then, this is a pet project.
More about the plans for mobs and block changes can be found in the additionals notes on this project, or on my blog post here. And, while talking about that post, and Whovians out there, please look at that post! I need some help with some of the mobs and what to change them to.
- This is my first texture pack. Please do not comment back saying "crap" or "bad", because I know it is. If you want to comment back, please let it be constructive!
- The map in these screen shots are not mine! I downloaded the Falling water project from NovocainStain.
- Due to my horrid camera man skills, you can view the skins pictured so far from clicking on their links on this project, or by visiting my page.
All of my skins apply to these terms of usage. As such, the same terms will be applied to this texture pack: mobs, skins, and any other art in it.
This skin is provided for personal use only. You are not permitted to redistribute it without my permission. You are permitted to use it in online media (such as YouTube videos) only if I am given credit and a link to the skin is posted. You are not permitted to use the skin for financial profit without my explicit permission. You are not permitted to remix this skin. You are not permitted to use this skin within a texture pack without my consent.
Below are the implemented features!! For a full list of what is to come, along with the ideas of what may be added can be found on this blog. Please go to the blog to suggest new ideas!! Posting them on this project will only be ignored!!
- Zombies are be Cybermen (skin here) - Both walk with outreached arms.
- Defualt skin is the Doctor (Doctor skin that would be used is here) - Obvious reasons.
- Zombie Pigman are the Ood (skin here) - Ood are a passive/hostile creature. Just like pigman
- Skeletons are Santarans (skin here) - Both have guns/shooting weapons
- Arrows: Are lazer shots. Please note, the bow has yet to be changed to match
- Redstone torches: Sonic, the third vartion of
- Pumpkinblur will be Buddy Holly glasses (the ones Rory wore). The art for it has been made by my personal friend, KissyHottie (IMVU User). Thank for this!
Due to people asking, I'm going to keep a running track list of people that want to be messaged when this project is done. If you want on said list, let me know! People on this list already are: Caranar, thebaron241, ArceusGrass
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.1|
|Tags:||Doctor Who, Sonic, Santarn, Ood, Experimental, Mobs, Items|
|Credit:||Doctor Who of BBC|
Update #5 : 07/09/2012 7:18:00 pm7/09/12
Update #4 : 01/27/2012 5:27:22 pm1/27/12
Update #3 : 01/23/2012 1:29:28 pm1/23/12
-Pumpkin blur added
Update #2 : 01/12/2012 10:33:22 pm1/12/12
Sorry for the slacking on this! Blocks are rather hard to think of orgnial, Doctor-related changes for, and mob-support for MCSkin3D just recently came out. So mobs will soon be making a scene!
Update #1 : 12/19/2011 5:47:32 am12/19/11
Join us to post comments.