Equanimity [32x] (1.7.5) + (Snapshot 14w08a)
233,411Views, 2,234 today
- 110,571Downloads, 913 today
Get Embed Code
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Princess
Posted 11/17/13 11:39:53 am , last updated: 03/09/14 5:45:31 pm
If someone genuinely likes this pack and wants me to make higher res versions, then I can do so. If you like the pack overall but find some of the textures to be repulsive, please express your opinion in the comments (stone too noisy etc).
This is my version of a default pack. All textures are made 12+ per hour per day. That means the textures took on average less than 5 minutes each to create. This is so I can be sure that the pack will get updated seeing how it doesn't take me much time to actually create the textures. I hope it can serve as a catalyst for people who want to make texturepacks but are put off by the amount of time that is required to make a pack. It is my firm belief that anyone can make a better than average pack in under a month by only spending an hour per day making textures.
If you like more detailed medieval packs, check out my other pack Werian where I spend roughly 2 hours per texture.
If you want a more default 32x pack and vattic is not your cup of tea, then try out Lithos
- Do not distribute my pack or textures and/or claim them as your own.
- Feel free to use in-game (loading the pack through the minecraft client), remix and/or edit my textures for your own personal use. However, you may not distribute the modified/remixed textures without my consent.
- Do not re-upload the pack elsewhere. I encourage people to link either this curse download "http://www.curse.com/texture-packs/minecraft/equanimity-32x-1-7-x-1-6-x/download" or the pack thread on minecraftforum "http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2111523-equanimity-32x-17x16x/". DO NOT link directly to cursecdn, this is to protect the packs integrity and to centralize comments/critique that may help me improve the pack. I do not see the reason as to why anyone would not link a self-updating link. I do not want people commenting on a week old or more upload, complaining or giving critique on things which might have already been fixed. If you really don't want to link the curse download provided above, please contact me either on minecraftforum.net via pm or by email to [email protected], specify as to why you can't/wont use the provided link and maybe I can set up another download link that better fits your needs.
- Feel free to take screenshots/video recordings in/from minecraft while using this pack (loading the pack through the minecraft client) and to distribute such content with or without commercial purposes.
The server I frequent, if anyone is interested, it's a small/medium sized medieval server with a friendly community, Lots of plugins quests etc
Additional NotesCcredits to Kar for the showcase world, Jesper Öqvist for creating Chunky
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.4|
|Tags:||Simplistic, Environment, Font, Terrain, Items, GUI, Art, Mobs, Armor, Misc, Particles, Default, Faithful|
|Credit:||I don't know who to credit for the build, If the owner sees this, please pm me or something, I don't know who made it .|
Note: Showing last 25 of 66 logs.
Update #66 : 03/09/2014 5:45:31 pm3/09/14
Update #65 : 03/06/2014 3:38:36 pm3/06/14
some flower and fauna xD had to adjust the contrast on several of the flowers
Update #64 : 03/04/2014 1:47:12 pm3/04/14
stone + stone for ores
iron door with "window" aka door_iron_upper
Tweaked dirt and sidegrass + grass a bit more. Still ahve to update the ugly podzol, but that will ahve to wait.
Update #63 : 03/01/2014 2:24:03 pm3/01/14
As per usual, the old textures can be found in the alt textures folder.
Update #62 : 02/27/2014 12:58:54 pm2/27/14
Update #61 : 02/25/2014 4:26:17 pm2/25/14
Update #60 : 02/15/2014 5:14:53 pm2/15/14
As to why the textures take longer to make now is simply because I started working in 512x. Thatis, all new textures since a month ago or so are created in 512x and then resized and polished to fit each resolution stage better.
Update #59 : 02/12/2014 5:44:32 pm2/12/14
As per usual, old textures can be found in the alt textures folder.
Also adjusted cobweb brightness and wheat color.
Update #58 : 02/09/2014 5:48:02 pm2/09/14
Update #57 : 02/07/2014 1:49:35 pm2/07/14
Update #56 : 02/05/2014 4:46:14 pm2/05/14
Update #55 : 02/03/2014 1:38:06 pm2/03/14
Update #54 : 01/29/2014 5:18:51 pm1/29/14
Update #53 : 01/27/2014 2:25:24 pm1/27/14
Also updated and adjusted some of the other tools. I guess this would be the "tool update" since all of the tools are done for now.
Update #52 : 01/25/2014 2:05:01 pm1/25/14
Update #51 : 01/23/2014 4:02:28 pm1/23/14
New iron tools
New sandstone metadata and sandstone smooth ctm.
The new metadata for sandstone is 24:3
Update #50 : 01/21/2014 5:25:40 pm1/21/14
Update #49 : 01/20/2014 7:30:32 am1/20/14
New wood_axe (hatchet)
On a side note I added all the old textures in the alt texture folder, such as old stone and ores etc, stuff that users complained about and I fixed xD There might be someone out there however who liked the old textures better, so I will include them.
Update #48 : 01/15/2014 4:06:13 pm1/15/14
And the bulk of the day, ctm glass. I can add ctm for every stained glass type but I will release them in a separate pack. I will structure it so that one can drop the ctm glass pack into the regular pack with one click if so desired OR you can simply stack it on top or under the main pack if using minecraft v.1.7+
Also added an alt lapis block. You will have to go into the zip though and replace the texture manually. I can set it to meta data if there are people who can't/wont do it for whatever reason.
Update #47 : 01/13/2014 4:13:06 pm1/13/14
Update #46 : 01/11/2014 4:59:58 pm1/11/14
Update #45 : 01/09/2014 5:00:10 pm1/09/14
flint and steel
Update #44 : 01/07/2014 5:08:56 pm1/07/14
Added some gui, bored of items for now, I'l try to finish all the gui within the next couple of days.
Update #43 : 01/06/2014 4:44:51 pm1/06/14
Update #42 : 01/04/2014 2:56:16 pm1/04/14
trapdoor - less dark and more shiny
pumpkin stem and melon stem didn't show for the first stage - fixed.
Join us to post comments.