Flutterstorm's PonyCraft (1.7.4+, 1.11) (32x, 64x and 128x)
Get Embed Code
Level 46 : Master Grump
Thanks for all the downloads, guys!
- 128x128 Spring version (Default): Check the right corner for download mirror.
DOWNLOAD AUTUMN VERSION HERE.
Music Add-on (63 MB)
FS ponycraft to override the default files.
Male voice Add-on (77 kb)
This texture pack strives for the look and feel of MLP FiM. Items, mobs, everything!
There is some "original" content, which is drawn in the style of the show.
Examples are Aboleth (Guardians) and Caccodemons (Ghasts, mcpatcher only). I'll leave it up to you to figure it out
what they reference to...
There is a music Add-on available as a seperate resource folder. Music by Radiarc.
Feel free to modify it, remix it or whatever. Just give me some credit for the original work.
Thanks to GuruGrendo at DeviantArt for his cloud vectors!
A big thanks to Radiarc for his background music: https://www.youtube.com/user/PCHU13.
If minecraft can't find the unzipped file: check the folder! If you see another folder called Flutterstorm's Ponycraft in the main folder, move it to the resource pack folder.
Music is available as a seperate Resource pack, just download it and run it at the same time as the main folder. Should work, if not, message me and I will look into it.
- The library
- The Basics
- Vast Valley
- Winter Unwrapped
You need MCPatcher to run this resource pack with all its features. Not supported in 1.10 yet, unfortunately.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.11|
|Tags:||Themed, Terrain, Items, Mobs, Misc, My Little, Pony, Cartoon, Particles, Environment, GUI, Art, Armor, Font|
|Credit:||GuruGrendo: Clouds, Radiarc: Music|
Update #24 : 02/13/2017 3:48:57 pm2/13/17
- "Illagers": Evokers, vindicators and vexes!
- Llamas: Decorations and all that stuff.
- All new items: Iron nuggets, Totems, Woodland/Ocean exploration maps, shulker shells!
- Shulker boxes!
- Observer blocks!
- Terracotta! All 16 of them!
- Concrete powder and concrete blocks!
Update #23 : 10/28/2016 6:37:12 pm10/28/16
I've had this idea for a VERY long time but I kept pushing it back on my things-to-do list. I've finally found the time
and motivation to do it! It's not a big update, but it does make a difference in the look and feel of MC.
- Bleak "dead" grass (leaves cover it on random patches if you use MCPatcher and are willing to play on mc 1.8.)
- Autumn-themed variations of ferns, grass, large flowers!
- Yellow/orange/brown/red leaves on trees. Saplings are affected too. I wonder how they manage to grow...
Update #22 : 10/22/2016 6:28:01 pm10/22/16
Thank you so much for all your support and suggestions!
Update #21 : 10/22/2016 6:23:57 pm10/22/16
All items have their Anti-aliasing removed. Please read the previous update log for more details.
Some items have new icons or small changes such as cooked salmon (to distinguish it from cooked cod...) and rotten meat. No drastic changes though.
I've fixed some things I missed in the previous update. GUI changes to brewing is one of them.
This was suggested to me a long time ago, and I've finally delivered: a male voice override. Look in the description for a download link.
Update #20 : 09/26/2016 1:21:37 pm9/26/16
I can't promise a release date (how official, lol) but I will release it as soon as I am done. My RL is quite busy.
Some other things coming in the future:
Bug-fixes. Fixed textures for 1.10.1 GUI changes (brewing stands and some other thing?).
Thank you for all your support!
Update #19 : 07/12/2016 6:31:15 am7/12/16
Included: A 64x64 version, finally! Yay. Woo etc. Please, comment if you find any bugs/issues.
UPDATED TO MC 1.10
Magma, red netherbrick, netherwart block, bone block!
Polar bears, husks and strays.
Update #18 : 04/14/2016 11:30:16 am4/14/16
Update #17 : 04/10/2016 6:37:17 am4/10/16
- BIG ONE: Custom background music by Radiarc! Check out his channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/PCHU13
- All new blocks added by 1.9. has a texture.
- Reworked a few things, fixed some errors etc.
- HD tools, weapons and armor! All tiers have been updated to a higher resolution (256x256) and their icons has been reworked as well.
Update #16 : 06/21/2015 10:12:16 am6/21/15
- Reworked tools, the old ones were eye-sores. Seriously.
- Remade some items such as slime (Smooze Ooze) and gems.
- Animated torches. Woo.
- Updated slime (Smooze!) and ghasts (some sort of Wendigo look-alike).
- If you use british English as your selected language, you may notice some ponifications.
- Rewrote my shoddy mcpatcher code to not overwrite stone textures for andesite, granite etc. Same thing with dirt, podzol and that other dirt thing.
Update #14 : 01/25/2015 10:47:26 am1/25/15
Progress to 1,8 : 07/06/2014 11:14:35 am7/06/14
Update #12 : 06/09/2014 11:46:22 am6/09/14
Textures for the ender dragon.
Support for 1.8.
32x32 version (Mobs are still 128x128 though.)
I also noticed I spellled available wrong in the description. Derp.
Update #11 : 02/23/2014 2:26:03 pm2/23/14
A few alternative blocks (coloured glass and clay).
Sounds for the villagers.
Update #10 : 02/18/2014 2:42:50 pm2/18/14
Support for the upcoming update.
Higher resolution version (128x128)
Font (Equestria) and a few custom noises...
Update #9 : 01/28/2014 1:10:51 pm1/28/14
Added: alternative chests. Move them to the chest folder in the entity folder.
HD creepers and skeletons.
Update #8 : 01/24/2014 2:24:18 pm1/24/14
Update #7 : 01/13/2014 4:35:05 am1/13/14
I hope you have ctm activated!
Things LEFT to do:
Horses, wolves, effect icons
Update #6 : 12/07/2013 11:43:29 am12/07/13
Almost all mobs!
Updated: gravel, cobblestone, stonebrick...
Update #5 : 11/23/2013 1:12:03 pm11/23/13
Splashes, title screen, achievements and a few effect icons!
Updated all ores and a few plants.
Update #4 : 11/20/2013 6:26:56 am11/20/13
GUI icons (health, food etc.) and inventory.
A few items.
I am currently unable to upload files to PMC.
Update #3 : 11/10/2013 10:22:12 am11/10/13
Added a few items (carrots, melon, ender pearl/eye...)
Mobs and particles are up next!
Update #2 : 11/05/2013 4:52:18 pm11/05/13
Remade: Colour on xp orbs.
Update #1 : 11/04/2013 5:45:48 pm11/04/13
Improved: Podzol, mycelium, ladders, iron doors.
Remade: Double grass and fern.