Adonis [16x16] [1.4.x] [FTB support]
22,551Views, 12 today
- 5,610Downloads, 0 today
- 78 Comments
- 12 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 34 : Artisan Narwhal
This version is compatible with 1.4.x, 1.3.x and all of the snapshots in between!
This texture pack now supports Better Skies and Connected Textures. MCPatcher IS required for it to work properly!
CLICK HERE TO GET MCPATCHER FOR CUSTOM WATER, LAVA AND SUPPORT FOR BETTER SKIES AND CONENCTED TEXTURES!
Please consider giving a DIAMOND or COMMENTING.
We created a simple, smooth and clean texture pack (initially for private use). I wanted it to retain the minecraft feel while making it less noisy.
This texture pack is not yet finished and needs more work but I decided to upload it to get some feedback.
ANY feedback is welcome but please give a reason why you like/dislike it.
People helping me:
ANinjaAssassin: general help
theotakutem and Kingbuddog72: Mob skins
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.4|
|Tags:||Adonis, Simple, Smooth, Clean, Minecraft, 16x, InTeStRo, Intestro, Basic, Simplistic, Environment, Terrain, Items, GUI, Armor, Mobs, Misc, Particles, Art|
Note: Showing last 25 of 35 logs.
Update #35 : 12/13/2012 9:06:46 pm12/13/12
* Slightly changed noteblock texture.
* Changed stone block texture.
Update #34 : 12/13/2012 11:58:45 am12/13/12
* Changed cobblestone, sandstone, netherbrick and brick textures to have different shades.
* Added more shading to stone bricks and planks.
* Changed the furnace, dispenser and crafting bench texture.
* Fixed some bugs with textures not alligning properly.
* Fixed the glowstone texture.
* Fixed some of the mob textures.
* Started adding support for the Feed The Beast modpack!
Update #33 : 11/19/2012 10:02:27 pm11/19/12
Retextured most common blocks:
- Grass, stone, cobblestone, netherbrick, sandstone, mossy stone brick, cracked stone brick, wood, wooden planks, netherrack, glowstone, all ores and ore blocks, gravel, obsidian, soulsand, snow, bricks and TNT.
* Added a texture to the beacon block.
* Changed every GUI to incorporate a new texture.
* Changed some item sprites.
Update #32 : 11/13/2012 10:14:26 pm11/13/12
* Added support for random mobs including: cows, chickens, pigs, zombies and creepers.
* Retextured the ores again!
* Fixed some bugs and issues with older files
* Changed the grass and foliage color for all of the biomes
Update #31 : 11/07/2012 6:18:18 pm11/07/12
* Better Skies! This Texture Pack now includes the better skies mod that comes with MCPatcher. Currently it features sunrise, sunset and an improved night/day sky.
* Support for the connected textures mod. This is is still a WIP though.
* Updated some of the terrain files
* Changed some items to display properly
Update #30 : 10/31/2012 11:03:13 am10/31/12
Other changes include:
* Changes to existing blocks such as grass, sand, wood, leaves and many others.
* Leather armor displaying properly.
* Prototype GUI buttons. Not sure about those yet.
Update #29 : 08/28/2012 1:30:04 pm8/28/12
* Zombie skin is back to normal.
* Removed little details from new blocks.
* Retextured clay and sugar cane icons.
* Removed a lot of useless files from the .zip
Update #28 : 08/26/2012 4:16:56 pm8/26/12
* New GUI changes.
* Fixed survival inventory in creative.
* Changed some more blocks and added more detail.
* Added support for the new items and blocks.
* Reviewed all of the files and fixed minor issues.
Update #27 : 08/02/2012 11:17:24 am8/02/12
Update #26 : 08/02/2012 7:10:51 am8/02/12
* Changed a lot of minor things in regard to what Slinkycraft mentioned in his review:
- Clay has more of a wavy texture now.
- Netherrack has a more defined texture.
- Added cracks to all of the stone bricks.
- Changed the ores to be more defined.
- Lowered the saturation on the diamond ore and obsidian.
- Changed the red details in some of the blocks to other colors or desaturated them.
- More small texture fixes and details added.
Update #25 : 07/01/2012 3:33:20 pm7/01/12
* Added new icons at the bottom of the screen
* Added other GUI icons
* Textured bow and apple
* Added new art
* Changed the sun and moon. I was getting too many requests to ignore it.
* Probably something else that I forgot
Update #24 : 06/24/2012 4:31:48 pm6/24/12
Update #23 : 06/24/2012 4:26:45 pm6/24/12
* Textured brewing stand
* Fixed tiling issue on birch and farmland
* Changed splash image on startup
* GUI fixes and small details added
* Changed some of the GUI icons
* Made snow texture a bit clearer
* Changed jukebox and noteblock texture
* Added something secret.
Update #22 : 06/21/2012 8:34:19 am6/21/12
* Fixed some more GUI bugs
Update #21 : 06/20/2012 12:20:16 pm6/20/12
* Added some detail to some of the GUI windows
* New pack image added
* Fixed a small bug with the cows
Update #20 : 06/19/2012 6:11:29 pm6/19/12
Update #19 : 06/19/2012 12:16:09 pm6/19/12
* Textured snow
* Added more mobs: ghasts, squids, villagers and cows
* Fixed small bug
Update #18 : 06/01/2012 1:02:32 pm6/01/12
* Added and texured tripwires
* Added and textured emerald block
Update #17 : 05/28/2012 6:01:14 am5/28/12
* added new creative inventory
* textured wheat
* textured mushrooms again
* textured jungle leaves
* textured cocoa beans
* textured rails
* retextured mycelium
* slightly changed flowers
Update #16 : 05/25/2012 6:01:20 am5/25/12
* textured Emerald ore.
* added Snapshot compatibility.
Update #15 : 05/14/2012 5:11:17 pm5/14/12
* textured melon sterns
* changed stone bricks and stone half-slabs slightly
* various bugfixes.
Update #14 : 05/13/2012 8:09:28 am5/13/12
* Fixed some bugs (zombie texture, pumpkin blur, etc.)
Update #13 : 05/12/2012 9:59:04 am5/12/12
* More GUI changes.
* textured end-stone.
* Retextured tools, not permanent.
* Some of the art has been changed.
Update #12 : 05/07/2012 10:07:29 pm5/07/12
* Changed beds again.
Update #11 : 05/05/2012 8:33:29 am5/05/12
* Retextured signs a bit. Nothing special there.
Join us to post comments.