So yeah a attempt at making a left 4 dead series like texture pack. Tried using a mix of both left 4 dead 2 and 1.
A list of things to be done and things not done will be near the bottom of the description.
- Most of the terrain.png, still need to think of what the sponge/webs should be.
- Mobs skins for the skeleton, slime, zombie, spider, cow, chicken, sheep, squid, pigzombie.
- Some of the items in the items.png
- Map/most of the map icons
- Custom fire/water/lava
- Chest/Inventory/Workbench/furnace GUIs
-All the armors
Things to be done:
- The wolf and pigman and cave spider and enderman skins
- Most of the items.png
- Pumpkin blur
- Think of how to have the guis match what they are supposed to be.
Thing that may change:
- Items will likely change as I hate how some of them are looking at the moment, so some may be scratched to remake them.
- I still have yet to figure out how the spiders legs are supposed to be facing in its .png file for them to look right.
- Armor will either be costumes of special infected, or maybe a mix or clothes/healthpacks.
- Some of the terrain may need to be changed to fit in with the left 4 dead series, the current brick looks more like one from l4d2, and I do believe the 1st game had better brick textures.
If you have any ideas feel free to comment, as I sort of am just winging it with this texture pack on how to make it look.
This texture pack is currently unreleased though as I don't feel enough is done on it yet, I will likely release it once I get most of the items changed, and at least some of the gui.