[x16] [1.5] Pokecraft
420,982Views, 294 today
- 142,191Downloads, 121 today
Get Embed Code
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
Posted 02/02/11 3:37:03 am , last updated: 03/03/13 12:08:17 am
Minecraft Version 1.5 (Snapshot 13w09c)
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.4.7|
|Tags:||Pokemon, Poke, Craft, Pokecraft, Pokeball, Pikachu, Gotta, Catch, Them, All, Themed, Environment, Terrain, GUI, Art, Misc, Particles, Items, Mobs, Armor|
|Credit:||Read the README file!|
Update #11 : 03/03/2013 12:08:17 am3/03/13
Many thanks again to Ian Lux!
Update #10 : 09/22/2012 6:42:13 pm9/22/12
THANKS LUX! :D
Update #9 : 04/24/2012 6:54:05 pm4/24/12
Talking of which I'll be making a Fez texture pack too ;D
Anyway no mobs at the moment, they're really messed up and I have to tweak them all.
Update #8 : 01/25/2012 11:00:30 pm1/25/12
PACK IS STILL NOT COMPLETE. SO MUCH IS BEING ADDED AND I RARELY HAVE TIME TO WORK ON IT!
I'm keeping up best I can. It should be at least playable, if some what broken. I'll be working as hard as I can on this!!
Update #7 : 11/26/2011 9:35:16 pm11/26/11
LOVE YOU ALL
Pokecraft V2.4 Fixes : 07/19/2011 9:57:06 pm7/19/11
Pokecraft V2.4 : 07/19/2011 2:17:01 pm7/19/11
* items.png is 90% complete. Added Custom sprites made by me from scratch for Bowls, Buckets, String, Rods, and FISH (Feebas lol)
* added new sprites for other items straight from Pokemon games -
-- EV Wings for feathers
-- Recolored Revive for Flint
-- Charcoal (Held item) for Coal & Charcoal
-- Sharp Claw (Held Item) for Shears
* Tweaked some old sprites that had stray pixels or off centre positions.
* Fixed breaking animation (I was aware of this and was bugging me but needed an excuse to fix it, IE. other fixes to be done)
* Made arrows (only in items.png, not the actual arrow.png) sharpened bone, made the bow a clavicle. This is for a preliminary test to turn the Skeleton into a Marowak. The crafting won't make sense but some poetic liberties need to be adhered for this pack to be complete and make as much sense as it can.
Pokecraft V2.3 : 07/14/2011 8:16:37 pm7/14/11
Pokecraft V2.2 : 07/13/2011 6:27:17 pm7/13/11
Contributions by Audra and Seanvanpelt have helped me accomplish this.
* Changed Smooth Stone, to be a bit more detailed. Looks a lot prettier.
* Other terrain tweaks associated with the new stone texture.
* Made all ores look MUCH nicer. My Spriting power is RISING.
* Added more custom sprites to items.png. Dyes, cookie, wheat, bread and more now added.
* Carts and Boats now have simple designs. Will be more detailed later.
* Signs are now textured.
* Sugar canes are now black bamboo.
* Updated Birch Trunk to be a bit softer.
V2.1 LIVE : 07/07/2011 2:19:52 pm7/07/11
* Added slimy piston! Oops! (Hope you have a sense of humor with it too :P)
* Changed the Bed's design.
* Softened some of the wool colors, they were too vivid.
Audra's Ghast and Wolf are still active. Mine will be there eventually, and I'll include Pokecraft - Audra Edition eventually.
V2.0 Previews of Mobs! : 02/05/2011 12:50:01 am2/05/11
I've also added a custom biome scale for people to install manually (the only way to get the delicious Pokecraft mint green grass as custom texture zips dont' support biomes yet)
Check the official thread 's latest post for a sneak peak at Creeper, Squid, Chicken and Spider textures!
Mob Preview Pics
Join us to post comments.