|Download Texture Pack|
19,675Views, 8 today
- 5,980Downloads, 4 today
Get Embed Code
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
Posted 11/17/11 4:33:10 pm
Higher rez stills from the 64X64 pixel game can be seen HERE
All the blocks were either painted by me or sourced from textures:
- 27/05/2012 - Fixed a major stuff up where red glow was leeching onto the ice and foliage textures.
- 13/05/2012 - Smoothed out the cobble texture to make it less easier on the eye.
- 12/05/2012 - texture fix for Tom Koster
- 6th Nov - UPDATED 1.9 ready with new Cauldron, Brewing Stand and Enchantment table! And some other cool stuff.
- 7th Nov - Better GUI items. Added a fancy-schmancy base to torches. Square phasing moon.
- 12th Nov - Relaxing1.1 Updated GUI and main screen.
- 14th Nov - Relaxing 1.2 I updated the particle system for the fire and nsmoke and updated the diamonds, coal and gold. The first two I built in nand rendered in Blender....and aligned the tracks so it all lines up seamlessly ;)
- 16th Nov - I made a 32X32 block version.
- 18th Nov I made a 16X16 block version and reworked the diamond, gold and metal block textures.
- 19th Nov updated to 1.0.0
- 20th Nov Updated the wood for 16 pixels and reverted to the original cracking as my high rez one was being sampled down into mush.
- 23rd Nov Edited the Achievement page
- 30th Nov Flipped the door textures so they open the right way.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.2.5|
|Tags:||Photoreal, Relaxing, Glenn, Melenhorst, Realistic, Environment, Terrain, GUI, Art, Font|
|Credit:||The water and Lava are not mine, I think they were from Dokucraft. Kudos to them! :)|
Join us to post comments.