Romecraft: ROMA (v3.0)[16x/32x] [MC 1.6.1]
|Download Romecraft:ROMA 3.0!|
35,915Views, 38 today
- 11,777Downloads, 10 today
Get Embed Code
Level 81 : Elite Pixel Painter
Posted 12/02/12 8:35:03 pm , last updated: 07/03/13 12:53:26 pm
- To download, click the download link. It will take you to an ad site, in which you have to wait 5 seconds before clicking "skip" in the upper right. You can then find the download link in the middle of the page! Enjoy!
Welcome to ROMECRAFT: Roma, my latest texture pack, sister to the original ROMECRAFT:Germania. In this texture pack, I will seek to replicate the glorious nature of Rome, using mainly white stone, marble columns, rich colors, and italian-styled scenery. Essentially, I will take what was the original Romecraft and make it more Italian, less Germanian - a request I've received often! Progress will be slow on this one, I believe, so check in frequently! This texture pack is technically still in a BETA phase, and thus is not nearly as refined as my original pack (yet).
Also, be sure to check out:
Romecraft: GERMANIA (my most popular pack!)
- Finish 32x32 texture enhancement
- Finish unique ROMA textures
- Convert all mobs to custom skins (mainly enderdragon and wither)
- Finish all items (some are still default, but fit with the theme anyway)
- Finish all blocks (almost all are done, some are default - grass and plants need renovating)
- Finish GUI (creative mode screen is all that is left)
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6|
|Tags:||Romecraft, Rome, Ancient, Greece, Greek, Sparta, Warrior, Legion, Soldier, Gladiator, Themed, Environment, Terrain, Items, GUI, Art, Mobs, Armor, Misc, Particles|
Update #5 : 07/03/2013 12:53:26 pm7/03/13
Update #4 : 03/29/2013 9:15:57 pm3/29/13
This brings the texture pack back up to 1.5, and adds many new textures and refines others! Columns are now to be made of quartz, but stone columns still exist (as smooth marble columns)
As usual, this is in BETA phase - so not everything is done. A lot of it is still borrowed from Romecraft: Germania!
Update #3 : 01/20/2013 8:12:03 pm1/20/13
Update #2 : 12/23/2012 11:01:13 am12/23/12
Update #1 : 12/06/2012 8:39:56 pm12/06/12
Though officially 1.0, a future update (probably 2.0) will include even more updates to armor and terrain to make it more appropriate for this new theme. Many textures are still from Romecraft: GERMANIA, the original pack!
Join us to post comments.