SixtyGig Resource Pack - Build 1-14-2014
175,097Views, 191 today
- 61,033Downloads, 64 today
- 624 Comments
- 325 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 59 : Grandmaster Hero
I thought I might clue you guys into where I've been for the last few months. I've temporarily put SixtyGig on hold while my time has been spent working on my first retail PC/Mac/Linux video game, Retro-Pixel Castles. Don't fear! SixtyGig IS NOT CANCELED. I just don't have time to work on both projects side-by-side. I will be returning once development on RPC has been completed or has slowed down enough to give me time for both!
You can check it out at it's official website:
OPTIFINE IS NOT THE SAME THING! If you CAN NOT install MCPatcher, Download SixtyGig Light.
Visit the ALL-NEW Official Website
WATCH MY LIVESTREAM WHILE I TEXTURE, OR PLAY MINECRAFT!
Want to customize your SixtyGig Experience? Download a patch pack!
- Connected Ore Blocks
- Seamless Glass
- Blue and Greenstone (Coming Soon!)
- My goal is to bring the feel of the vanilla texture pack to life in a more cartoony high resolution artwork. Why do I call it semi-faithful? It's not a true faithful texture pack. It won't be *exactly* like vanilla pixel:pixel like most faithful packs would be, it's still going to be completely my original work hand drawn from scratch. But it will be based on the vanilla texture pack. If you pay close attention to my textures, you'll notice I almost always use the same base colors and shapes of the original vanilla textures, only deviating where allowed without breaking the ultimate feel of Minecraft. A good example would be textures with very distinctive shapes like planks, chests, doors and bricks will retain their original shape/form, just redrawn into my art style.
The purpose of being faithful to the original vanilla blocks is simple, a lot of texture packs go wrong (in my opinion) by totally changing the basic design of the blocks, shaping them into another block style entirely. For example, the planks in Sphax's famous BDCraft, while beautiful, look more like box crates than MC style planks. While that is perfectly fine in a single player environment, I feel it's not good in a multiplayer environment. You want to know your builds look good with vanilla so everyone can enjoy your masterwork, not just you with your texture pack! With my pack, you won't have to switch back and forth!
- The entire pack is hand drawn from scratch by me, in Photoshop. These are all raster graphics, not vector graphics!
- ALL textures that can support it, will have full CTM support. I plan to have 9 variations of every single block in the entire game.
- ALL original game artwork will be redone, including the GUI, Monsters, Steve, Animals and Items. This will be an 100% game reskin!
- NO ADF.LY! My pack is now, and always will be, downloadable directly off my personal web server or from gamer friendly mirrors like PlanetMinecraft and Curse. But, I won't throw it behind ADF.LY or anything like it.
- You are free and modify my texture pack for your own personal use however you deem fit. But you MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE THOSE CHANGES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
- You are free to use this pack in any screenshots or videos you like.
- You are free to make this pack your official server texture pack, but your users must go to an authorized download location to obtain the pack.
- You may never put a link to my pack behind adf.ly or any other for-profit service. If you want someone to download my pack, please direct them to one of my official download locations only.
AUTHORIZED DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS:
How to install!
(Required for SixtyGig, not needed for most other packs unless specified)
1. Download MCPatcher here: http://www.minecraft.../topic/1496369-
2. Close minecraft, if it's open.
3. Doubleclick on the MCPatcher file you downloaded in step 1.
4. Hit Patch.
5. Done! Go do next set of steps below.
(Standard for all packs)
1. Download the pack (Kinda no brainer there! )
2. Open up minecraft
3. Go to Options -> Resource Packs -> Open Resource Pack Folder. A folder should open.
4. Put the file you downloaded in step 1, inside the folder that opened in step 3.
5. Go back into MC, select the pack.
I will always support you by having direct, no frills access to my texture pack. Donating any amount from $.01 to $10,000 will be greatly appreciated but absolutely never expected or required! I do this for fun, and I love to see other people enjoy my work.
I will list every single person who donates, no matter the amount here in this thread and anywhere else on the web that's reasonable. Just be sure to include your Minecraft IGN (or whatever name you want) when you donate! Also; If you want me to link to your any of your work via your screen name in the list below, leave a link as well!
Click here to Donate!
The "Totally Awesome People" List:
Arnnie, Bill L., bizorrinho, Dacalon, Frostbite426, Jason B., Johann P., Justice L., Maxime G., shanmoon, Skydealer, William L., YamCom
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.8|
|Tags:||Terrain, Items, GUI, Misc, Font, Environment, Cartoony, Sphax, Particles, Art|
|Credit:||Viewers like you!|
More Texture Packs by RayvolutionView All
Note: Showing last 25 of 128 logs.
Update #128 : 07/17/2014 4:47:25 pm7/17/14
Build 1-14-2014 : 01/15/2014 12:22:13 am1/15/14
Just a small update for you guys today sadly! But it's a goody!
Build 1-11-2014 : 01/11/2014 7:44:11 pm1/11/14
- Tripwire Hook
Build 1-8-2014 : 01/08/2014 8:26:12 pm1/08/14
- Azure Bluet added! (9 textures)
- Dragon Egg added! (9 textures)
- End Portal added! (Portal itself, not the blocks)
Build 1-6-2014 : 01/07/2014 12:51:16 am1/07/14
- Oxeye Daisy added! (9 textures)
Build 1-5-2014 : 01/05/2014 3:40:41 pm1/05/14
- Minecart Skinned!
Build 1-3-2014 : 01/03/2014 9:30:14 pm1/03/14
- All minecart items!
Build 12-28-2013 : 12/29/2013 12:03:20 am12/29/13
- Hopper and Cake!
Build 12-27-2013 : 12/27/2013 8:16:46 pm12/27/13
- Clock, Name Tag and Bread added!
Build 12-21-2013 : 12/22/2013 12:02:01 am12/22/13
- Acacia Saplings added! (With 9 random textures)
.. Next up: who knows?!
Build 12-20-2013 : 12/20/2013 1:44:30 am12/20/13
- Dark Oak Saplings added! (With 9 random textures)
.. Next up: the last sapling!
Update #116 : 12/18/2013 3:41:06 am12/18/13
- Spruce Saplings added! (With 9 random textures)
.. Next up: Even more saplings!
Build 12-16-2013 : 12/16/2013 11:31:19 pm12/16/13
- Jungle Saplings added! (With 9 random textures)
.. Next up: Even more saplings!
Build 12-15-2013 : 12/15/2013 10:26:33 pm12/15/13
- Birch and Oak Saplings added! (With 9 random textures each)
.. Next up: More Saplings!
Build 12-14-2013 : 12/14/2013 10:09:42 pm12/14/13
- Dead Bush added! (With 9 random textures)
.. Next up: Saplings!
Build 12-13-2013 : 12/13/2013 9:16:40 pm12/13/13
- Blue Orchids!
- Golden Carrot
Build 12-12-2013 : 12/12/2013 6:24:42 pm12/12/13
- Diamond, Emeralds and Rubies added!
.. Finals are finally over, so I'm abck in full swing! yaay!
12-9-2013 : 12/09/2013 5:13:06 pm12/09/13
12-1-13 : 12/01/2013 12:51:53 pm12/01/13
- Potato Crops added!
Update 11-24-2013 : 11/25/2013 9:13:45 pm11/25/13
- Melon and Pumpkin Stems added!
Update 11-20-2013 : 11/20/2013 11:53:02 pm11/20/13
Update 11-18-2013 : 11/18/2013 11:19:57 pm11/18/13
- Glass Panes fixed! :D
Update 11-16-2013 : 11/16/2013 7:06:02 pm11/16/13
.. one more flower!
- Allium Flowers
Join us to post comments.