Get Embed Codes
Level 58 : Grandmaster Dragonborn
SkyrimCraft is a Skyrim-Themed Texture Pack. This texture pack is 128x128. SkyrimCraft changes the textures of the blocks, mobs, items, art, and armor so far to look like Skyrim. It changes armor to look like Skyrim Armor (example: Diamond looks like Daedric), items look like Skyrim items (example: Diamond Sword looks like a Daedric Sword), mobs look like Skyrim mobs (example: Ender Dragon looks like Alduin), and the terrain (blocks) makes the world look Skyrim-Like.
Like this texture pack? Feel free to check out my server as well!
How To Install:
- Patch your minecraft using either OptiFine or MCPatcher
- Drag and drop the zipped folder into the resource packs folder in your .minecraft folder.
- This can be located by either %appdata% > .minecraft > resourcepacks or clicking Open Resource Packs Folder in the Resource Packs section of the Minecraft Options.
- Select "SkyrimCraft 2.0" in resource packs and begin playing!
- Compasses and clocks are not working properly. The animated part of these items appears pink rather than being helpful in any way.
- The bed texture is missing when loaded in-game.
- The current zombie texture is in a low resolution.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
|Tags:||Themed, Environment, Terrain, Items, GUI, Art, Mobs, Armor, Misc, Particles|
Information Update : 08/07/2016 8:46:04 am8/07/16
Nothing was changed regarding the pack itself this update. This is to confirm that I will not be able to update the pack to 1.10 anytime soon, but I do plan to later this year. Regarding the bugs though, I will be releasing a MC1.7.10 Build 2 update that resolves these issues and makes the pack once again usable. These bugs are listed in the description.
I thank you for your patience as this resource pack goes through a hiatus on updates.
2.0 : 09/06/2014 8:49:06 pm9/06/14
This texture pack is now compatible with 1.7.10. I plan to have all textures updated for 1.8 by the end of the month, and at the latest in October. Thank you for the patience.
- Compasses and Clocks do not work properly.
Find any more bugs? Please report them in the comments! It would help me out a lot in updating this texture pack and making it enjoyable for everyone.
1.9.1 : 07/30/2013 8:53:14 pm7/30/13
1.9 : 07/30/2013 8:34:00 pm7/30/13
- Temporarily changed the Zombie texture back to default due to texture glitches.
- Currently unfinished textures are still the original minecraft textures, but will change in the next couple updates.
- Now fully compatible with 1.6.2.
1.8 : 07/25/2013 8:34:23 am7/25/13
- Made the textures compatible with 1.6.2.
- Currently unfinished textures are the original minecraft textures, but will change in the next couple updates.
- Now compatible with 1.6.2.
1.7 : 08/10/2012 10:57:47 am8/10/12
1.6 : 05/13/2012 12:26:07 pm5/13/12
1.5 : 05/08/2012 10:08:25 pm5/08/12
1.4 : 05/05/2012 3:51:01 pm5/05/12
- Added a texture for the enderdragon health bar.
- Added a texture for hardcore health.
Added A Video : 04/02/2012 11:06:05 pm4/02/12
1.3 : 04/02/2012 12:49:35 pm4/02/12
1.2 : 03/20/2012 6:29:23 pm3/20/12
- Changed Rotten Flesh Texture
1.1 : 03/19/2012 6:28:15 pm3/19/12
1.0 : 03/18/2012 6:28:24 pm3/18/12