Get Embed Code
Level 29 : Expert Caveman
List of interesting featured things:
- Paintings I guarantee you won't have seen in Minecraft before
- Creeper, zombie and spider textures of my own making
- A few hidden easter eggs, for those with keen eyes and a sense of adventure
- Light stone and soil that give a subtler feel
- Cobblestone that's actually pleasant to look at, if you can believe that (some alternate options included)
- A readme, in case you suffer a head injury and forget how to install a simple 16x16 texture pack
- Orange menus, since orange is the greatest colour since...ever
- Gravel that's quite beautifully hideous, since nobody in their right mind uses it for anything pretty anyway
- Tools and weapons that look prettier as you upgrade from basic wood to precious diamond
- Armour that's a bit prettier than the standard
- And more besides! (see images)
If you like the pack, please vote it up. I'd appreciate it.
Additional NotesInspired by Painterly and Eldpack
Now with a 32x version!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.0|
|Tags:||Realistic, Environment, Terrain, Items, GUI, Art, Mobs, Misc, Armor|
Update #14 : 11/19/2011 10:15:36 am11/19/11
- Added 1.0 compatibility. No problems found, but please point out any you notice.
- Removed YogBox support, partly because there were WAY too many textures to replace and partly because I no longer care for the YogBox.
Update #13 : 09/15/2011 4:37:19 pm9/15/11
- Now compatible with 1.8, at least in theory. I couldn't find any problems, but feel free to point any out.
Update #12 : 07/31/2011 10:45:12 am7/31/11
- Elemental creepers
- New cobble and mossy (alternatives available in pack)
- Possibly something I've forgotten (ooh, mysterious!)
Update #11 : 07/29/2011 2:11:20 pm7/29/11
- YogBox support added! Textures were borrowed from SMP's Revival Pack in order to achieve this, but I plan on replacing these with my own eventually, though that will likely take a fair while.
Update #10 : 07/28/2011 5:42:11 pm7/28/11
- Fixed a very silly error with the bed I should've noticed many moons ago. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Update #9 : 06/30/2011 2:44:28 pm6/30/11
- 1.7 compatibility (piston, shears)
- Custom lava
- New clay (original available as an alternative)
- New pumpkin
- New netherrack
- New soul sand
- New obsidian
- New brick
- Yet another new set of ores (originals available asnalternatives)
- New TNT (not settled on a look yet)
- Possibly something else I forgot about
Update #8 : 05/27/2011 6:12:36 am5/27/11
- Mob spawner
- Wooden planks changed a bit (alternates available in pack)
- Iron door
Update #7 : 05/26/2011 4:56:55 pm5/26/11
- Now compatible with 1.6.4 (trapdoors, maps, tall grass etc.)
- Fixed a silly transparency problem with the creeper skin I should have noticed earlier. Apologies.
- Possibly something else I've forgotten. It's a bit of a blur.
Update #6 : 05/24/2011 4:04:30 am5/24/11
- New ores that I think are the best of the two previous options combined. The older ones are still available in the pack as alternatives.
- New cactus, since the old one was admittedly meh
Update #5 : 05/23/2011 4:47:43 pm5/23/11
- Added door icons
- Changed default ores to the older ones, since I find them more distinctive, but the prettier alternatives can still be found in the files and are easily swapped
Update #4 : 05/19/2011 6:56:53 am5/19/11
- Changed oak, since I wasn't happy with it
- Made ores look prettier (originals available as alternates)
- Nice processed ore blocks (gold, diamond etc.)
- Removed the custom .char skin
Update #2 : 05/15/2011 12:00:00 pm5/15/11
- Crafting table
- Monster spawner
- Brick block
Update #3 : 05/15/2011 6:24:17 am5/15/11
Update #1 : 05/14/2011 4:58:36 pm5/14/11