RuneScape Texture Pack [1.5] [128x, 64x, 32x, 16x]
|RuneScape Pack v5.0 128x (see desc for different versions and resolutions!)|
|The RuneScape Texture Pack on minecraftforum.net!|
98,547Views, 59 today
- 28,427Downloads, 15 today
Get Embed Code
Level 52 : Grandmaster Musician
Posted 10/02/11 7:21:02 am , last updated: 02/03/13 11:49:47 am
I haven't played RuneScape in a while, so I decided to create a texture pack with a RuneScape theme. Please read the instructions carefully to install the pack, and I hope you enjoy it!
This texture pack comes with a unique RuneScape language. In order to use the language you must:
- Firstly, put the .zip file in "(User)/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/texturepacks".
- Patch Minecraft with MC Patcher before the following steps.
- Open the .zip file with a program like WinRAR (do NOT extract it, just open it).
- Go to the folder "COPY TO lang FOLDER IN minecraft.jar" and copy the 2 files you find inside.
- Open "minecraft.jar", which can be found in "(User)/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/bin", with a program like WinRAR.
- Paste the files in the "lang" folder, replacing the original ones.
- Finally, open Minecraft, go to the Language Selection screen and choose the RuneScape language from there.
Some of the changes in the new language are: gold becomes adamant, pumpkins become cabbages, flint and steel become a tinderbox, and more.
You need to use version the latest version of MC Patcher HD fix in order to use this texture pack. If you use an older version of the patcher, the fonts and the colours of redstone, birch trees, potions and other things will not be right.
You can download the latest version of this texture pack (v5.0) here:
(last updated: 01/08/2013 - compatible with 1.5!)
Click for 16x16 version (work in progress)
Special thanks to fox2132 for the textures he contributed to this pack!
P.S. Check the Update Log for all changes made in new updates.
Please don't hesitate to leave suggestions for improvement if you have any! :D
Thanks for downloading and using this texture pack!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5|
|Tags:||Minecraft, Runescape, Rune, Scape, Jagex, Texture, Pack, 128, You, Are, Mad, Grande, 1899, Mine, Craft, Notch, Themed, Environment, Terrain, Items, Armor, Misc, Particles, GUI, Font, Mobs, Art|
|Credit:||Jagex Games Studio|
Note: Showing last 25 of 26 logs.
Version 5.0 : 02/03/2013 11:49:47 am2/03/13
Version 4.6 : 01/08/2013 12:44:43 pm1/08/13
Version 4.5 : 12/25/2012 7:55:29 pm12/25/12
Version 4.4 : 11/01/2012 12:15:32 pm11/01/12
Version 4.3 : 09/16/2012 8:12:26 am9/16/12
Version 4.2 : 09/08/2012 9:23:27 am9/08/12
Version 4.1 : 08/25/2012 7:31:43 am8/25/12
Version 4.0 : 08/12/2012 2:45:29 pm8/12/12
Version 3.7 : 06/02/2012 4:11:23 am6/02/12
Version 3.6 : 05/27/2012 4:43:10 am5/27/12
Version 3.5 : 05/12/2012 5:33:20 pm5/12/12
Version 3.4 : 04/29/2012 7:31:49 am4/29/12
Version 3.3 : 04/14/2012 1:08:56 pm4/14/12
Version 3.2 : 03/23/2012 10:48:58 am3/23/12
Version 3.1 : 03/01/2012 9:33:43 am3/01/12
Version 3.0 : 02/15/2012 7:34:27 am2/15/12
- The texture pack now uses the Custom Colors mod of MC Patcher
- Added HD paintings consisting of Runescape sceneries, characters, monsters, items and more
- Changed all red topaz (redstone) textures from red to pink to more closely resemble the colour of red topaz in Runescape (this may be changed back to red if many people don't like it - please leave feedback)
- Modified the texture of red topaz (redstone) dust
- Added textures for the new redstone lamp
- Changed birch tree leaves and saplings to maple trees (the leaves have a brownish colour now)
- Slightly modified the colour of yew (pine) leaves
- Changed the colours and names of potions to more closely resemble Runescape potions
- Modified the colours of all mob spawning eggs
- Slightly modified the overlay seen when underwater
- Added achievement textures to the x64 version (I had missed it for some reason)
Version 2.4 : 02/09/2012 8:33:16 am2/09/12
- changed leather armour items to their updated versions
- slightly modified dye items
- fixed all incorrect item names
Version 2.3 : 02/04/2012 8:33:29 am2/04/12
- new jungle sapling texture
- added ocelot and cat HD textures
- new potion of enchanting and fire charge item textures
- modified bone, watch, compass and spawn egg items
Version 2.2 : 01/21/2012 8:15:21 am1/21/12
- new jungle log and leaves textures
- new mob spawning egg textures
- slightly modified red topaz dust and red topaz torches
Version 2.1 : 12/09/2011 8:15:26 am12/09/11
- new Lumbridge panorama animation in the title screen (thanks to http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/runescape-into-minecraft/ for the map used!)
- new GUI for languages and statistics
- changed the UK language into a RuneScape "language"
- added item textures for monster spawns
- added new sponge texture
- fixed a few incorrect pixels in the watermelon texture
Version 2.0 : 11/26/2011 10:44:00 am11/26/11
Version 1.4 : 11/12/2011 4:07:02 pm11/12/11
Version 1.3 : 10/29/2011 6:13:32 am10/29/11
Version 1.2 : 10/14/2011 9:48:59 am10/14/11
Version 1.1 : 10/08/2011 8:10:37 am10/08/11
Join us to post comments.