RuneScape Texture / Resource Pack [1.7.2] [128x, 64x, 32x, 16x]
|RuneScape Pack v6.1 128x (see desc for different resolutions!)|
|The RuneScape Texture Pack on minecraftforum.net!|
127,830Views, 187 today
- 35,918Downloads, 31 today
Get Embed Code
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Posted 10/02/11 7:21:02 am , last updated: 11/18/13 12:22:19 pm
I haven't played RuneScape in a while, so I decided to create a texture pack with a RuneScape theme. Please read the instructions carefully to install the pack, and I hope you enjoy it!
This resource pack comes with a unique RuneScape language. The custom language is now applied automatically so you don't need to modify any Minecraft files anymore.
Instructions for installation:
1. Place the downloaded zip file in "(Username)/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/resourcepacks".
2. Open Minecraft and choose the resource pack from the options menu.
It is no longer compulsory to patch Minecraft in order to use HD resource packs, but it is still recommended to use MC Patcher HD fix. This resource pack makes use of the Custom Colors and Random Mobs mods which are available with MC Patcher, and are necessary for the modification of the colours of red topaz (redstone), potions etc.
You can download the latest version of this texture pack (v6.1) here:
(last updated: 11/18/2013 - compatible with 1.7.2!)
Click for 16x16 version (work in progress)
Special thanks to fox2132 for the textures he contributed to this pack!
If you wish to see more images, you can visit this album.
Check the Update Log for all changes made in new updates.
Please don't hesitate to leave suggestions for improvement if you have any! :D
Thanks for downloading and using this texture pack!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.2|
|Tags:||Minecraft, Runescape, Rune, Scape, Jagex, Texture, Pack, 128, You, Are, Mad, Grande, 1899, Mine, Craft, Notch, Themed, Environment, Terrain, Items, Armor, Misc, Particles, GUI, Font, Mobs, Art|
|Credit:||Jagex Games Studio|
Note: Showing last 25 of 33 logs.
Version 6.1 : 11/18/2013 12:22:19 pm11/18/13
Version 6.0 : 10/28/2013 9:48:07 am10/28/13
Version 5.5 : 10/12/2013 2:24:56 pm10/12/13
Version 5.4 : 09/09/2013 9:55:53 am9/09/13
Version 5.3 : 07/23/2013 5:14:46 am7/23/13
Version 5.2 : 07/10/2013 6:40:40 am7/10/13
Version 5.1 : 07/01/2013 11:44:31 am7/01/13
Version 5.0 : 02/03/2013 11:49:47 am2/03/13
Version 4.6 : 01/08/2013 12:44:43 pm1/08/13
Version 4.5 : 12/25/2012 7:55:29 pm12/25/12
Version 4.4 : 11/01/2012 12:15:32 pm11/01/12
Version 4.3 : 09/16/2012 8:12:26 am9/16/12
Version 4.2 : 09/08/2012 9:23:27 am9/08/12
Version 4.1 : 08/25/2012 7:31:43 am8/25/12
Version 4.0 : 08/12/2012 2:45:29 pm8/12/12
Version 3.7 : 06/02/2012 4:11:23 am6/02/12
Version 3.6 : 05/27/2012 4:43:10 am5/27/12
Version 3.5 : 05/12/2012 5:33:20 pm5/12/12
Version 3.4 : 04/29/2012 7:31:49 am4/29/12
Version 3.3 : 04/14/2012 1:08:56 pm4/14/12
Version 3.2 : 03/23/2012 10:48:58 am3/23/12
Version 3.1 : 03/01/2012 9:33:43 am3/01/12
Version 3.0 : 02/15/2012 7:34:27 am2/15/12
- The texture pack now uses the Custom Colors mod of MC Patcher
- Added HD paintings consisting of Runescape sceneries, characters, monsters, items and more
- Changed all red topaz (redstone) textures from red to pink to more closely resemble the colour of red topaz in Runescape (this may be changed back to red if many people don't like it - please leave feedback)
- Modified the texture of red topaz (redstone) dust
- Added textures for the new redstone lamp
- Changed birch tree leaves and saplings to maple trees (the leaves have a brownish colour now)
- Slightly modified the colour of yew (pine) leaves
- Changed the colours and names of potions to more closely resemble Runescape potions
- Modified the colours of all mob spawning eggs
- Slightly modified the overlay seen when underwater
- Added achievement textures to the x64 version (I had missed it for some reason)
Version 2.4 : 02/09/2012 8:33:16 am2/09/12
- changed leather armour items to their updated versions
- slightly modified dye items
- fixed all incorrect item names
Version 2.3 : 02/04/2012 8:33:29 am2/04/12
- new jungle sapling texture
- added ocelot and cat HD textures
- new potion of enchanting and fire charge item textures
- modified bone, watch, compass and spawn egg items
Join us to post comments.