Under The Black Flag - [32x] [1.7.4]
Get Embed Codes
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Artist
A Resource Pack based on Ubisoft's Video Game Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, featuring all new textures, animations and sounds
You find yourself in 1715. Pirates have established a lawless republic in the Caribbean, and rule the land and seas. These outlaws paralyzed natives, halted international trade, and plundered vast fortunes. They bowed down to no man, threatened the power structures that ruled Europe, inspired the imaginations of millions, and left a legacy that still endures to this day. And among them, you are their captain.
Built upon the foundations of The American Revolution, Under The Black Flag brings a new visual experience to Minecraft, utilizing many new features and overhauling some old ones as well. With the new resource pack API layout and utilizing McPatchers' unique features, Under The Black Flag will be your number one resource pack.
- A NEW VISUAL IDENTITY – Live and breathe the vibrant colours of the Caribbean, with clear, light blue oceans, lively beaches and vivacious green grass. The Black Flag was made with McPatcher in mind, with Connected Textures, Random Textures, and Custom Animated Blocks and Items. Your loot looks better than ever, to give a real sense of reward. The Black Flag now Includes Random Mob Textures, with 3 different types of hostile Mobs, and snowy renditions of mobs.
- HEAR THE CARIBBEAN – Navigating the massive Caribbean oceans would not be complete without the appropriate sounds. New sounds, including ambience and Sea Shanties will accompany you in your journey.
- BUILT UPON A POPULAR STANDARD – My trademark style, revamped. The Black Flag is built upon the favourite American Revolution, keeping the same font style but updating all menus and GUI. Based off of Assassin’s Creed, this resource pack has been refined to the highest quality.
- PLUNDER AND PILLAGE – A pirate would not be complete without his booty and swag. Wield your very own Cutlasses, Hatchets, Knives and Flintlock Pistols as you plunder and pillage your way to becoming the most famous pirate.
- MY BIGGEST PROJECT TO DATE – The Black Flag has been in development for months on end, constant testing and drawing has led to the final product.
- EASY TO INSTALL - No need to arrange files, just place the downloaded .zip file in the resourcepacks folder. Done.
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is copyright of Ubisoft Entertainment.
You may only use this texture pack for Personal Purposes. You cannot distribute this as your own work in any way, shape or form. This resource pack may not be placed on any website or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Licensed under the Creative Commons.
Under The Black Flag is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/
If you use this pack in screenshots for your own work, please credit me as the texture pack creator. Providing a link separately (TO THIS PAGE) is optional. If you wish to review the pack, provide a link to this page in the video description / review itself, do not re-upload the pack to a different server. Do not sell this pack using Adf.ly links. I may also feature it here, so let me know!
Additional NotesThis Resource Pack requires the MCPatcher before it shines in its' full glory.
This Resource Pack is built with Adobe Photoshop CS6.
Your language must be set to "English (US)" or "English (UK) To make use of the Animus Language style.
The Skin used in the screenshot was made by VanitusGamer and is called "Connor Kenway (Old)" and can be found here.
The Maps used in the screenshots are "Napoleonic Era Ship Bundle" "New Providence" and "Let's Build a Windmill Farm" I have misplaced the links to these, but they can be found on PMC.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.8|
|Tags:||Pirate, Assassins, Creed, Black, Flag, Under, The, Edward, Kenway, Pirates, Templars, Spain, Caribbean, Environment, Font, Terrain, Items, GUI, Misc, Particles, Art, Mobs, Armor, Themed|
THE NEW UPDATE - COMING SOON : 04/12/2016 12:25:41 am4/12/16
A COMPLETE REVAMP TO 1.9
Under The Black Flag 1.2.1 : 06/08/2014 10:08:38 pm6/08/14
Change to Font
Under The Black Flag 1.2 : 02/22/2014 3:27:35 am2/22/14
- Slowed down the Torch Animation
- Updated Redsone Torch Animations
- Cleaned up MCMETA codes
- Overhauled many blocks, including...
- Stone Bricks
Under The Black Flag 1.1 : 12/14/2013 9:10:47 pm12/14/13
- Fixes all animated texture bugs
Added a Donations Button : 12/14/2013 3:30:42 am12/14/13
Click Here to Donate
Lightweight Edition : 12/11/2013 5:31:57 pm12/11/13
Under The Black Flag 1.0.2 : 12/10/2013 6:43:19 pm12/10/13
- Updated pack.png
- Works with 1.7.3 & 1.7.4
- Working on a Lightweight edition with custom animations and sounds removed.
Under The Black Flag 1.0 : 12/10/2013 7:39:49 am12/10/13
#1 - Blue/Purple and Black squares in place of animated textures
HOW TO FIX: Unzip the downloaded file.