[16x][1.6.2] LordTrilobite's NorseCraft 2.1.3
Get Embed Code
Level 73 : Legendary Pirate
A Viking Texture Pack
Compatible with Minecraft 1.6.2
- Manly GUI and HUD
- Viking decoration
- Sun and moon
- Maps and pumpkin overlay
- Zombie as Draugr
- Creeper as Dragon/Lindworm
- Giant Squid
- Prettier Skeleton, Sheep, Chicken, Pig and Cow
- Arrow sprite
- Scary spider
This texture pack also includes a language pack with changed item names and such to fit the changes made in the graphics. You can find it in the .zip inside the lang folder. This file replaces pirate speak so you'll have to select that ingame.
There is also a file with viking themed splash texts, you can find this file in the title folder.
Do I need a patcher for this texture pack?
No, you do not need a patcher for this texture pack to work.Just drag and drop the .zip file in to the texture pack folder.
Is this really 16x16?
In a way, most of the textures are 16x16 but a number of other textures like the mobs and particles are 32x32. This is to put more detail into the texture pack without needing any kind of patcher.
Will you make a higher resolution version of this texture pack?
No. This is designed for this resolution and will look wrong when scaling it up.
When will this texture pack be finished?
When it's done.
Are you going to add Aether mod support?
How do I make those shields/animal skins on the walls?
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS TEXTURE PACK ANYWHERE ELSE.
DO NOT USE ANY CUSTOM ELEMENTS OF THIS TEXTURE PACK ELSEWHERE.
NorseCraft Character Skins
The following 3rd party content in this texture pack is my original work except for the remaining default sprites which I have not replaced yet.
All 3rd party content in this texture pack is my property and copyrighted to me.
This pack may be downloaded and shared in it's original form. It is intended for personal use only. It may not be redistributed on the internet (be it in part or in whole), used as base to build on for derivative works or used for commercial purposes without my express written permission. As an exception derivative works are allowed ONLY for private uses.
© 2011 Olof Moleman
Additional NotesWorthy of Odin!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.6.2|
|Tags:||Viking, Vikings, Norse, Scandinavia, Scandinavian, GUI, HUD, Themed, Mythology, Mobs, Terrain, Snow, Cold, Manly, Items, Art, Armor, Armour, Beard, Mad, Misc, Particles, Font, Realistic, Stylised, Environment|
Update #10 : 07/28/2013 8:12:50 am7/28/13
- hotfix update for the cobblestone, stonebrick, fire, water and lava.
Update #9 : 07/27/2013 6:23:30 pm7/27/13
- made compatible with the new resource pack system of 1.6.2
- added a number of blocks and items like the ender chest, sign, nether star, beacon and more.
- added horse interface
- added witch
- added wither
- tweaked chests
- tweaked zombie villager
- tweaked villager priest
- fixed underside of the enderman head
- fixed support for Balkon's Weapon Mod
Update #8 : 12/27/2012 10:49:22 am12/27/12
- made compatible with minecraft 1.4.6
- redesigned the interface
- added more terrain like ice and clay
- added more items like redstone dust, gunpowder, clay, and fish.
- added iron golem as a Jotunn/Giant
- added snowman
- added ocelot and cats as lynxes
- added blaze
- added bats
Update #7 : 05/19/2012 4:45:33 pm5/19/12
- made compatible with minecraft 1.2.5
- added mushrooms, rails, saplings, enchanting table and dragon egg, new coloured planks, new stone and sandstone blocks, soulsand and netherwarts.
- changed the bed
- made compatible with minecraft 1.0
Update #6 : 12/03/2011 8:18:01 am12/03/11
- made compatible with 1.9
- added cave spider
- added slime as a little bouncy troll
- added zombie pigmen as Surtr's warrior
- added villagers
- added scary ghasts
- added endermen dark elves
- added the Ender Dragon
- added moreHealth support
- added partial support for Balkon's Weapon mod
- enhanced the skeleton, he's now more fleshy and has remains of clothes
- changed music disks to magical runes
Update #5 : 08/16/2011 5:02:51 pm8/16/11
- added trees, foliage and reeds to the terrain
- added glowstone
- added all tools and some other items
- added pig and saddle
- added the last painting
- added minecart
- added CTM support
Update #4 : 07/19/2011 11:27:32 am7/19/11
- added grass, dirt, snow, gravel and sandstone
- added roses
- added mob spawner
- added boat
- fixed cake and fishingrod bugs
Update #3 Compatible with 1.7 : 07/03/2011 7:14:42 am7/03/11
n- made compatible with 1.7
n- added redstone as runes
n- added ferns and brown mushrooms
n- added pistons and shears
n- added chicken
n- added woodwork ornaments to the trap interface
Update #2 Comaptible with 1.6 : 06/02/2011 4:17:17 pm6/02/11
- made compatible with 1.6
- added Mojang logo in viking style
- added custom stone, cobblestone, ores and stone slabs
- added scary spider
- added sheep and cow
- added more viking decorations
- added some more items
- fixed some stray pixels
Update #1 : 04/22/2011 6:54:08 pm4/22/11
The pack is now compatible with Minecraft 1.5
- made compatible with 1.5
- added wolves and squids
- added round sun and moon
- added pumpkin as skulls and changed pumpkin 1st person view
- added 7 new paintings
- added Norsecraft title logo
- added texture pack icon
- added achievement interface
- changed creeper to a dragon
- changed some items
- changed bed to have a sheepskin