Inn In The Road 2024.1.19 Update Released! What's New?bookmarks

Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola5/19/24 5:16 am
2 emeralds 61
I shared the Inn In The Road 2024.1.19 update, which I have been developing for a long time, on modrinth, planet minecraft and curseforge sites!

What are your opinions about this update? You can write in the comments. I'm reading them all.

Download Inn In The Road (PMC)
Download Inn In The Road (CURSEFORGE)
Download Inn In The Road (MODRINTH)

View Changelog
An update focusing on drinks, weapons, and loot from the inn structure.

BUG FIXES

Since I prepared the previous updates in a hurry, many errors could occur. Since I did this update in 9-15 days without rushing, I had time to solve bugs and name errors.
-8 Bug Fixed.

TAKE A LOOK AT THE NEW (INN) BOOK TEXTURE!

With this update, books will no longer have a 3D model. But now every book has its own unique look! I miss the old one already, but (in my opinion) the new one is better.

BOOK CHANGES

The names of 4 books were changed. Since I wrote this changelog 3 days after the update finished, I don't know which books I changed.

NEW FOOD AND DRINK(S)

With this update, 1 new food and 2 new drinks have been added.
-Meet Golden Berries! When eaten, it returns as sweet berries.
-Added wine and soda. Wine produces a nasuea effect that lasts longer than beer.
-I also noticed that although there were empty glasses and empty glass glasses, there were no empty bottles. That's why the empty bottle was added! It comes when you drink Milk Mixed With Honey, Wine and Soda.

MEET WITH NEW WEAPON!

Shurikens have been added! It can be thrown far and has upgrades just like sickles.
-When the Stack Limit Upgrade is applied, normally there can be 16 shuriken in a single slot, but with this upgrade there can be 32 shuriken.
-When the knockback upgrade is applied, the creature hit by the shuriken jumps 2 times further.
-Glass Part and Clay Part added. While the glass part is needed for making shurikens, the clay part is needed for the knockback upgrade. See our wiki page for more information.

NEW BLOCK?

With this update, a new block, 'boxes', has been added! Each time it breaks, it drops a random item in the loot pool. Or 49 percent chance it won't drop anything at all! Also, golden berries only drop from these boxes. You can check out our wiki page for more information.
-Also, before I forget, there is a 3 percent chance that these boxes may contain the 'Inn In The Road' music disc, which gave its name to this trend! You can also listen to this music on the YouTube channel with user tag @Moli2la

Molitoola
Level 25 : Expert Modder