<!> Assistants needed for Guardians of the Galaxy showcase!

Sovereign_Angel's Avatar Sovereign_Angel5/21/17 1:40 am
1 emeralds 269 4
5/30/2017 3:32 am
IHunterZolomonI's Avatar IHunterZolomonI

Hi everyone! I am Galactic_General and I re-create Minecraft in every magical way possible by the use of command blocks. Command blocks are like a substitute for modding. It is like modding but the coding is different and simpler and does not require downloading or installing. In this specific instance, I am creating an individually playable version of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy in Minecraft. That being said, it is necessary that I have multiple personnel to demonstrate the characters in the video according to their role. These characters include Star Lord, Rocket, Groot, Drax the Destroyer, and Gamora. Gamora, being female, can and will only be played by another female player to accommodate the role appropriately. So, if you are a male, please do not apply for Gamora's role as you will immediately be rejected. In the video I will demonstrate the abilities and likeness of each character individually. This means you must be obedient to simple commands and mature throughout the process. Voice chatting IS required so please do not apply if you aren't comfortable or do not have the ability to speak in skype or by other means. Whether or not your voice will be required during video is not determined as of now. For all of the above, there are NO EXCEPTIONS as to whom can participate so please do not beg to join if you do not fit the given aquired categories.
To apply use the following template and fill in all areas (None of which are optional).

#1 What is your Minecraft username?:
#2 How old are you?:
#3 What is your Skype?:
#4 Can you obey simple commands and tasks?:
#5 Are you on often and can you find time to accommodate for the set schedule video which may be at any given moment?:
#6 Anything specific/special you require that I might be able to help you with?:
#7 Why should I accept you above anyone else?:

Applications will be inspected according to detail, depth, understanding, and effort.
Sovereign_Angel
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/30/2017 3:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IHunterZolomonI
#1 What is your Minecraft username?: Cyborg_DC
#2 How old are you?: 14
#3 What is your Skype?: jules.cicolani1
#4 Can you obey simple commands and tasks?: Yes
#5 Are you on often and can you find time to accommodate for the set schedule video which may be at any given moment?: Most likely, my timezone is AEST (I'm from Australia) so if you're from another country I might not be available at some times because of timezones
#6 Anything specific/special you require that I might be able to help you with?: Not really
#7 Why should I accept you above anyone else?: I am a very active player and have nothing else to do on Minecraft at the current moment (Btw I'll be any male character but my top pick would be Drax)
05/30/2017 1:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
Sovereign_Angel
The following applications will be considered within the next month. I cannot guarantee the time of recruitment but I will say it may take a few weeks.

-Best regards, Mr. Galaxy
05/22/2017 9:57 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Hunter
hUntyMC
#1 What is your Minecraft username?: hUntyMC
#2 How old are you?: 19
#3 What is your Skype?: holyghost1230
#4 Can you obey simple commands and tasks?: yes
#5 Are you on often and can you find time to accommodate for the set schedule video which may be at any given moment?: I can accommodate any time accept for Wednesday afternoon, other than that I am open for anything!
#6 Anything specific/special you require that I might be able to help you with?: N/A
#7 Why should I accept you above anyone else?: I enjoy helping the community, and working with others. I am male so any male role I am open to doing if no one else wants to do it or prefers to.
05/21/2017 5:38 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
TooBlock
#1 What is your Minecraft username?: TooBlock
#2 How old are you?: 16
#3 What is your Skype?: tooblockgaming
#4 Can you obey simple commands and tasks?: yes i can
#5 Are you on often and can you find time to accommodate for the set schedule video which may be at any given moment?: depending on if i have school
#6 Anything specific/special you require that I might be able to help you with?: building
#7 Why should I accept you above anyone else?: i dont have anything different it is al up to you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome