Does anyone know what this game could be?

FireBellFairy's Avatar FireBellFairy • 4/12/19 5:57 pm history
7 emeralds 217 2
4/12/2019 6:13 pm
FireBellFairy's Avatar FireBellFairy
I'm not sure if this is suitable/appropriate for forums... ;o; it seems like something that would be IMO, but to others, maybe not.

RESOLVED
ITWaSINMYBOOKMaRKSOMG

It's called Vulpin adventure.

So, when I was younger (about 4 - 6 years ago.) I used to play this game.
I, of course, forgot it.
Heres the information I have about it:
•It wasn't multiplayer.
• It was just on this website that either was built only for that game or had other separate games spread on it.
•There were three slots to make characters, each character was (I think...) a four-legged fox-like or some type of animal like a fox, puppy, cat, etc. Fluffy, big ears, tail, yknow, something like that. You could edit its colours, but I think there were only a couple of options. You could make it like, black and teal, green and brown, white and teal, etc. I think the colours were blue, teal, brown, green, black, white, and maybe a couple of others? There were two sections, one of them was to select a colour for like, the tips of the ears, the tip of the muzzle/mouth, the paws, and the other was for the overall body.
•There were levels. I remember (I believe.) the first one was a forest-type place where you could 'run/walk' around, not sure if you used arrow keys or just your mouse. You could level up and/or get to the next level by fighting other creatures, not other characters. You could collect things like sticks, berries, and rocks. I think the second or third level was a desert, and there were a couple others. I'm pretty sure there was a map, too. I don't think it was a very popular game, so I'm not sure any of you would know.

TLDR/TLTR: You had three slots to edit an animal (fox, cat, dog-type.) and name it. (forgot to mention that in the main pFF.) There were levels you could get to and small items you could collect. I'm pretty sure it was 2D. It was probs an adventure style game, but I'm not sure.
If you have an idea, leave it here, please.
FireBellFairy
Level 49 : Master Nerd