The Zombie Apocalypse - App Thread (W.I.P.)

SuperSodaPops's Avatar SuperSodaPops3/18/12 11:01 pm
4/5/2012 10:14 pm
SuperSodaPops's Avatar SuperSodaPops
The Lore:

The year is 2017. It all started in May of 2012. A mining expedition was set out, for the U.S. government discovered the largest deposit of oil ever in existence. As the miners dug deep into the Earth's surface, they broke into an expansive cavern; Inside was a special form of gas called CB7 (Carbon-Boron7), lethal to those who made contact with it. Not only were there huge amounts of oil in this cavern, but there were huge amounts of the gas as well.

The miners, unaware of the toxic levels of CB7 began to reap the oil and minerals in the cave. Whilst doing so, the CB7 began to leak out of the cave and into the atmosphere. High levels were made around the mine site. At a low level, CB7 is harmless; At a high level, CB7 causes the behavioral section of the brain to deteriote and morph into a more complex structure. For a week, those in contact with CB7 were unaware of what was happening inside of them. Then, the symptoms arrived. Coughing, sneezing, vomiting, and naseua began to set in. It looked very similar to the flu, you might think. Those who made contact with the sneezing, coughing, and more began to retrieve the same symptoms. CB7 had also found a way to merge itself into water supplies. Those who drank its contents began to get the symptoms as well.

Hair loss began to arrive to those with the sickness. Pale skin, fat loss, vomiting blood, fatigue, and extreme fever (nearing 105-110 degrees) came. Finally, the virus killed its victims. After time varying between minutes and hours, the dead became alive once more. They woke with the need to eat; To eat human flesh.

It is now 5 years after the dead have risen. You are a survivor in a large Northwestern city in the United States of America. Most of the population is now a Walker.

RULES:

No powergaming - Powergaming is making your character stronger and smarter than everyone else; Basically, it is making yourself a God. i.e. Jim breaks the necks of 10 zombies with one chop. Powergaming also includes making yourself nearly invincible, as in never missing a shot.

No magic - This is a MODERN roleplay. You cannot cast spells, you cannot be a wizard!

No being unrealistic - You're a 15 year old girl who kills people with dancing powers? I don't think so. You found a Desert Eagle in the desk of a Tailor Shop? BULL.

No Gary Stus - Don't be the average Joe. Make your character creative, and take time developing them!

Off topic posts will be deleted.

Application:

Your application should include a brief summary of your character. Be warned, not many applications will be accepted. The more descriptive and well written, the better!

(Here is the format you should use)

Name:
Biography:
Relatives:
Skills:
Weaknesses:

Accepted Roleplayers

SuperSodaPops - Richard Mortenson
Doughty - Ryan Ford
Imbeast11 - Danny Torsch
ControlledRage - Kaiden Vearl
BlackFTW - Katyln Dawsons
Darky - Nathan Lancaster
Cody_Smith - Cody Smith
RipClaw - Reg Mittov
Theodor488 - Shawn Kenny
Gargoyle123 - Max Appalone
Coco12570 - Dahg Hieyyt
The Official RP Thread:

the-apocalypse-zombie-thread-t61916.html
SuperSodaPops
Retired Moderator
Level 44 : Master Lad

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/05/2012 10:14 pm
SuperSodaPops
Re-apply whenever you wish, I'll be glad to see it.
04/05/2012 1:49 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
ParkourPhysics
I've decided to make a new app, as I used this one. And it's not perfect, but guys I literally have this in my camping bag, although I don't carry a bow... I was quite angry and I'd like to apologize too, I might've provoked something with the whole grandiouse illusions thing, hehe.
04/04/2012 11:38 pm
SuperSodaPops
ParkourPhysics, I've been thinking about this alot today. I feel quite ashamed that I was so immature. Doughty DOES make a good point, why do you have all of this packed away? It's almost like your character has been expecting a zombie apocalypse for some time. Maybe have a few of the items, but not all? And with the bow, I'm a bit iffy on it. Otherwise, you are accepted and with good reason; you are a fighter. (And I was an idiot x.x)

Once again, I apologize for my stubborn behavior.
04/04/2012 7:36 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
Name: Jimmy Aquato
Race: Caucasian (Scottish)
Appearance:
Biography: A Scotsman who visits pubs more than his doctor recommends. He is rather big from the fact in his earlier years he was in a rugby club. Over the years he gained a fascination with medieval weapons and bought various weapons. He only uses his small axe as a melee and a small pistol he stole from a zombie policeman.
Relatives: none
Skills: Strength, Fighting
Weaknesses: Weight, Speed
04/04/2012 11:42 pm
SuperSodaPops
This application lacked a great deal of effort, therefore you are denied. If he is not quick, then how can he steal a pistol from a zombie policemen? Think this out, put in some effort, and you'll be accepted.
04/04/2012 7:30 pm
ParkourPhysics
My character is, and listen to this part specifically, NON-Nomadic. Meaning he doesn't carry everything with him. It was a camping bag, (Look at the stuff, Bug Spray? And in the app I believe I said it was a camping bag too.) I already used the app as I didn't want it to go to waste, thanks anyway.
04/04/2012 9:03 am
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
Yeah Pops, it's at most 20 pounds without the bow and arrows, and it just looks heavy because there is a lot of stuff.

But Parkour, you just happen to have all that stuff packed up before hand?

Edit: I also noticed the "went to the kitchen and stuffed everything that would last" exactly how much is that?

Also: all weight creates drag on you, and causes faster fatigue. It would be illogical to carry even 20 pounds of stuff, because when running from zombies, even that counts.
04/04/2012 7:10 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Procrastinator
Rakqoi
Pops, I think you're just being a bit stubborn, afraid to admit you're wrong.

Not being stuck up or anything, but maybe you should just think about his app a bit.
04/04/2012 1:25 am
ParkourPhysics
No, this is stuff I take when I camp. It doesn't weigh much at all, if you can't understand you were wrong I don't see why I'd apply nor why I too time to write that, you accept others with apps that are as clear as mud. I don't understand what's your deal but I'm changing nothing.
04/04/2012 1:24 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragon
Draco Dragon
Name: General Shepard

Age 27

Race: can i be turian? :3 (if not then a Caucasian human)

Appearance: Tall and thin, wears his standard military attire and has battle scars across his face

Biography: General Shepard, a war hero, and a survivor, his entire family was killed in the 5 year war that was in 1990, he was a lone survivor, only a child, so he was adopted by a Sergentin the marine corps and for the next 10 years he trained with the military's most trained of men, and ended up killing every terrorist that threatened his country... many years later he was awarded the medal of honor for bravery in the field but, thats when everything went to hell, at first they thought it was a drunk man, until he bit a few people, and watched them turn, shepard along with the other men there tried to fight off the hoard, but ran out of ammo to soon, and had to run for it, after a week of running from the massive hordes shepard comes along the remains of a north American city, and tries to contact the survivors that he hopes are there.

Relatives: none, were all killed in the 5 year war

Skills: trained in both small arms and full auto weaponry, has minimal training in CQC, is able to keep a steady hand and remain calm even in the most dire of situations

Weaknesses: due to a bullet lodged into his chest it is hard for shepard to breath in certain areas (usually when in tight areas)
04/04/2012 11:39 pm
SuperSodaPops
War in the 1990's... There were many. Change this one thing, and you will be accepted.
04/04/2012 12:47 am
SuperSodaPops
Here is your validity- What I say goes. I've put quite a bit of effort into making this whole roleplay, I am king. I am macho. I am ALPHA MALE.
04/03/2012 10:38 pm
ParkourPhysics
Well if you're denying mine based off of reality (Your perception) you might want to do the math, that's not 200 pounds. You're wrong therefore there is nothing to fix, if you won't accept your wrong I merely won't re-apply. Heard of grandiouse illusions? Was looking forward to this one too, however I'm not going to make a stupid app were my character carries the clothes on his back, and nothing else. Sorry, not trying to be rude but that just doesn't have a trace of validity to it. :/
04/03/2012 10:09 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
justsomerandombear
Thank you!
04/02/2012 12:39 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
justsomerandombear
Name: Kenny Dawn
Race: Caucasian
Appearance:Brown shaggy hair, dark green eyes,medium in terms of height. Well built, even though he doesn't exercise much.

Wears a t-shirt with 'This is my zombie killing shirt' and blood spatter printed on it (Soon, the blood won't only be printed... ) Wears slightly baggy jeans, and dark brown sneakers.
T-Shirt Design
Click to reveal

Biography: Kenny was born and brought up in Las Vegas. His family never believed in having fun, nor living life to it's full extent. This had caused Kenny to start taking up bets. It was a form of rebellion against his parents, and also trying to show them life doesn't have to be played safe. His grades in school were average, since he was always caught up in completing bets or playing video games. Kenny went to college, but the zombies had interrupted him. He went back home, and found his mother and father left without a trace, only leaving behind a note, and his dog, Alfred.

Relatives: Location of his father and mother are unknown. His only other family member is Alfred.
Skills: Vast knowledge of zombies. Fairly agile. Good with melee weapons.
Weaknesses: Never turns down a bet, often endangering himself or his friends. Will do anything to save his dog. Not good with firearms.
04/02/2012 11:08 pm
SuperSodaPops
Accepted.
03/31/2012 5:27 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
danfoxx
Could I apply?

Name: Frederic Coran
Race: Human
Appearance: Short, brown hair. Brown eyes, mid height, generally wears a black suit, and tie. But time has worn his clothes and looks, and signs of nerves show through deep bags under his eyes, and pale skin.
Biography: Frederic was a simple office worker before the rising of the dead. He and some workmates survived attacks,and acted as a group. He generally uses an axe as a weapon, which was in his shed at home. He also, in the past, purchased a small amount of guns. He only took the shotgun and some ammo, but it is a pretty good shot after some training.
Relatives: Lost contact with most, except for his brother who is still alive. They, working in the same building, teamed up, ready for the 'apocalypse'.
Skills: Can Handle a gun well, Is pretty strong, Good at gathering supplies and is a fast runner
Weaknesses: Incredibly Nervous, due to recent events.

Should any changes be required, please tell me!
03/31/2012 10:58 pm
SuperSodaPops
Accepted, welcome!
04/01/2012 2:34 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
danfoxx
Yay! Thanks!
03/31/2012 1:48 pm
ParkourPhysics
How is that 200 pounds? May I remind you this is the stuff I bring when I go camping? Well except the bow and machete, and the arrows. Not trying to argue with it, but I suppose I could lose a few things? :/ But 200 pounds is a hyperbole at the least. And I never said my character was a Nomad either, so he's not exactly traveling "Light" at the moment. But I suppose I could lose the three changes of clothing, and the machete that being a little too excessive. :L Fixed, Removed unnessecary things, however some are needed when it comes down to it, and like I said these are LIGHT items they're all not heavy. Think about it, the little items which make the list seem large aren't the least bit heavy, such as thread, snare wire, paracords. This is all stuff that can be easily fitted into a small backpack that one could use for school... And like the bow and the Northface, that's stuff that someone wears and carries, I don't need to pack everything, do I? Unless these are 28 Day Later zombies I highly doubt 20-30 pounds in carrying weight is going to do much. I mean it makes some sense... Just saying say I'm residing somewhere, does that mean I'll carry my pack everywhere? No. That's like saying when you camp you should only bring lightweight things, and carry your pack everywhere. Unless of course you camped in Theif Forest, then you might want to carry it with you. I'm not carrying a shotgun and ammunition am I?
03/31/2012 10:56 pm
SuperSodaPops
When I make a roleplay and tell people to edit their characters, I expect them to change, NOT piss-and-moan about it. Sorry to burst your little bubble, but you are denied.
03/25/2012 8:53 pm
SuperSodaPops
-________________________-
03/25/2012 3:13 am
Doughty
SuperSodaPops
ParkourPhysics200 pounds of stuff

Urmmmm.... Who carries all of that stuff? That's like 200 pounds worth of survival stuff that you just "packed away." Fix this please, and you'll be accepted.

Pops, I carry all that everyday. Plus I have two additional changes of clothes, 5 pairs of shoes including 3 boots. I carry 153 arrows. I also carry a sniper with 245 bullets. Am I forgetting anything? Oh yeah... A five gallon jug of water, an entire quartered elk, and a partridge in a pear treeseeeeee!!!!
03/25/2012 1:45 am
SuperSodaPops
ParkourPhysicsName: Seth Estheim
Appearance: Seth is about 5'7 with short hair styled into a fauxhawk, it sways slightly to the right. In apparence he is rather scrawny but he has muscle on him and that is apparent to see through his tan skin, his lowerbody being stronger than his upperbody. He has light blue eyes that seems as if he's staying at crystal waters, almost piercing eyes. He's seen wearing a medium-sized wool peacoat with threads lacing over many places where tears can be seen slightly along with jeans and a pair of high-top DC's. On his back he carries a medium-sized backpack containing all sorts of things latched on and the backpack seems rather full.
Biography: Seth was the trackstar at his school, he had a large amount of what others thought to be friends but to him they were only people who liked him for what he had and what he didm so in turn he ignored them most of the time. He had a small group of close friends who he was usually seen hanging out with; all of which aspired for good grades. His parents were supportive and caring, sometimes he merely shrugged it off and ignored them much to their dismay, he was depressed and was quiet annoyed with his parents constantly forcing religion on him as he was Agnostic and not willing to change his viewpoint. When he first heard of what had happened he ran into his room and grabbed his camping bag (Which includes the following items: A buck knife with a sheath, Three maps of areas in Washington State, A K-BAR kuriki machete, a bottle of bug spray, iodine, ferrocium & steel, a flint striker, a wrench, two swiss army knives (The smallest and the largest,) a CRKT pocket knife, a compass, a crank flashlight, a solar powered lantern (Not very effective in Washington huh?), chap stick, a pair of winter gloves, a northface jacket and three changes of clothing, a first-aid kit (I'll say what's in it in an edit), a water bottle, a journal, binoculars, a pocket telescope/microscope, fishing line, weights, hooks, a whistle, wire (For snares,) paracord, four fire starters, two rolls of duct tape, a scapel, a reflective non-shatter mirror, a pencil, A recurve bow and about 20 arrows, and finally aluminum foil.) He ran into the kitchen and stuffed everything he could find into the bag that would last. He turned to his parents who started praying, annoyed he fled through the door and out to his friends' houses, wanting to recruit anyone he could get. Being distant from his parents he only felt the slightest bit of regret of which he merely shook off.
Relatives: His friends.
Skills: He went camping often, seeking refuge from his parents and their constant attempts to convert him into a Christian. He knows how to fish, treat wounds, and make simples shelters and snares.
Weaknesses: Seeing a loved-one get hurt he'll fight blindly, being the only time anger, malice, and rage alike can easily control and manipulate him.
Thanks. ;D (And if anything can I set my characters destination, or no? And if so I'd like his current destination to be Seattle, Washington. If not, oh well doesn't match with the lore. And by the way, to make the camping bag a bit easier to make I used stuff I actually have so, I has the bow. You can't hate on the bow. I am the bow.)

Urmmmm.... Who carries all of that stuff? That's like 200 pounds worth of survival stuff that you just "packed away." Fix this please, and you'll be accepted.
03/22/2012 7:48 am
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
Lol....

I know, that was stupid but funny.
03/21/2012 9:41 pm
ParkourPhysics
Name: Seth Estheim
Appearance: Seth is about 5'7 with short hair styled into a fauxhawk, it sways slightly to the right. In apparence he is rather scrawny but he has muscle on him and that is apparent to see through his tan skin, his lowerbody being stronger than his upperbody. He has light blue eyes that seems as if he's staying at crystal waters, almost piercing eyes. He's seen wearing a medium-sized wool peacoat with threads lacing over many places where tears can be seen slightly along with jeans and a pair of high-top DC's. On his back he carries a medium-sized backpack containing all sorts of things latched on and the backpack seems rather full.
Biography: Seth was the trackstar at his school, he had a large amount of what others thought to be friends but to him they were only people who liked him for what he had and what he didm so in turn he ignored them most of the time. He had a small group of close friends who he was usually seen hanging out with; all of which aspired for good grades. His parents were supportive and caring, sometimes he merely shrugged it off and ignored them much to their dismay, he was depressed and was quiet annoyed with his parents constantly forcing religion on him as he was Agnostic and not willing to change his viewpoint. When he first heard of what had happened he ran into his room and grabbed his camping bag (Which includes the following items: A buck knife with a sheath, Three maps of areas in Washington State, iodine, ferrocium & steel, a wrench, two swiss army knives (The smallest and the largest,) a CRKT pocket knife, a compass, a crank flashlight, a solar powered lantern (Not very effective in Washington huh?), chap stick, a pair of winter gloves, a northface jacket, a first-aid kit (I'll say what's in it in an edit), a water bottle, a journal, binoculars, a pocket telescope/microscope, fishing line, weights, hooks, a whistle, wire (For snares,) paracord, four fire starters, two rolls of duct tape, a scapel, a reflective non-shatter mirror, a pencil, A recurve bow and about 20 arrows, and finally aluminum foil.) He ran into the kitchen and stuffed everything he could find into the bag that would last. He turned to his parents who started praying, annoyed he fled through the door and out to his friends' houses, wanting to recruit anyone he could get. Being distant from his parents he only felt the slightest bit of regret of which he merely shook off.
Relatives: His friends.
Skills: He went camping often, seeking refuge from his parents and their constant attempts to convert him into a Christian. He knows how to fish, treat wounds, and make simples shelters and snares.
Weaknesses: Seeing a loved-one get hurt he'll fight blindly, being the only time anger, malice, and rage alike can easily control and manipulate him.
Thanks. ;D (And if anything can I set my characters destination, or no? And if so I'd like his current destination to be Seattle, Washington. If not, oh well doesn't match with the lore. And by the way, to make the camping bag a bit easier to make I used stuff I actually have so, I has the bow. You can't hate on the bow. I am the bow.)
03/21/2012 9:27 pm
SuperSodaPops
DERP. Accepted, welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse RP.
*facepalm*
03/21/2012 9:11 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
When you say vocabulary of a dog...

It means the words they understand...
03/21/2012 10:11 pm
ParkourPhysics
I remember when "Huskyke" was a giant worm. Lolwut.
03/21/2012 9:09 pm
SuperSodaPops
^ Talking dogs? Change that please.
03/21/2012 9:07 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Name: Dahg Hieyyt ((Or Amoretson as that's his fathers name, amoret))
Race: Human ((For now))
Appearance: A slim boy with orange hair, he is white (No racist) and has long legs. ( Fir a picture search 'Ichigo from bleach' in google images
Biography: Dahg was born 1998 in a car trip. He was reluctant and ignorant through his first 3 years on earth, in witch he would spend time with his dog named 'Huskyke'. The dog was broad and strong but had a small vocabulary of 4 human words, eventually he would learn 47 and more later in the Roleplay. Dahg became four when his house burnt down, he managed to salvage everything important. He immediately started school when they found a new house, sending him to a preschool called " Douglas preschool ". He loved it there and became friends with someone named ' "Paton" they later became a trio that stuck together with a kid named "Lyell". He had a basic elementary school of stuff you would think, such as learning and playing games and making friends, but the trio became a quadruple in middle school with dahgs girlfriend Alexandra. He went through high school and middle school simply, not doing anything that is important to write here. When they were 18 they decided to stay home one year from college, when the appocalypse started. The quadruple went together, along with some pets, such as dahgs dog and Lyells cat. They also brought their families too, to an abandoned mansion. That is where they are now
Relatives: His mother, his brother, his father, and the quadruple are like family to him
Skills: He is very talented in making items, such as his wrist blades.
Weaknesses: He is not too strong and has a broken ear, making one part deaf.
Anything else: I never thought I'd see the day when PMC ops forum RP

Also can you make out of character posts with (( or ))
03/21/2012 7:56 pm
SuperSodaPops
^ Accepted.
03/21/2012 6:56 pm
SuperSodaPops
03/21/2012 6:44 pm
SuperSodaPops
Gargoyle123Name: Max Appalone
Race: Half Mexican, Half American.
Appearance: Blonde Long-ish Hair With Dark Brown Streaks in it, Slightly Emo Looking.
Biography: He Had a Great Life, His Mother Took Care of Him, He Had Loads of Friends, What Else could a Rich Kid Ask For?. There was One Thing he Never Had, a Father. His Father Divorced His Mother when he was 6, Ever Since Then his Father Barely Visited. His Father was a Important Business Man for Some Miners. When it was His 10th Birthday his Father Surprised Him With a Visit, And Brought him a Necklace with Something the Miners He Worked For Found One Day. He Wore it Everyday Until 6 Months After his 11th Birthday When the News Mentioned a Outbreak of... Zombies? They Couldn't Believe what They Were Hearing, His Mother and Him Just Assumed it was a Practical Joke. a Few Days Later It was Everywhere, The TV, The Internet, Everywhere. His Mother and Him Were Driving to a Bunker they Heard Was Safe. But out of Everyone Trying To Get Past on the Roads, a Car Drove in Front of them and They Crashed Right into it. He Woke up at a Hospital And Found Out he was in a Coma for a Year Maybe, And was Brought there By a Stranger Who Had Died a Few Months Ago, He Also Found out his Mother Had Died in the Crash. He is Now 15 And Has Basically No Friends, But That's what He Wants, To Have No Friends or Family to Worry About Dying Every Single Day.
Relatives: Mother (Janice) is Dead, Father (Jacob) is Unknown.
Skills: Slightly Psychic, The Doctors Say it was Due to His Accident. Can Throw Knives Pretty Good, But Not Perfect.
Weaknesses: Can't Take Hearing about his Family. Sometimes his Hearing and Seeing Senses Don't Work Due to his Accident.

See Any Problems? Tell me

Sorry, but the psychic skills seem to close to magic. If you change this, then you will be accepted.
03/21/2012 6:05 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Hmmm..... I like this. Aimed towards realism. But, before I apply... can I be a self-aware A.I? :3

(I'd apply now... but just got back from school. :/)
03/21/2012 6:41 pm
SuperSodaPops
Uh... I'd like to think this is a joke?
03/21/2012 5:57 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Scarifar
App l8r
03/21/2012 3:41 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
Darky
I believe it's wednesday today for some people, not to be rushing Soda or anything.
03/21/2012 6:40 pm
SuperSodaPops
SuperSodaPops glares.
03/21/2012 11:45 am
Doughty
So when is this starting? I vote delay it to tomorrow night, cause then I can be on 24/7 again
03/20/2012 2:26 pm
Doughty
No magic powers, like being slightly psychic
03/20/2012 4:40 pm
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
Its Not a Magic Power... Sometimes things like that Can Happen when Other Senses of yours Don't Work, And His Hearing and Seeing Sometimes Don't Work.
03/20/2012 1:10 pm
Gargoyle
Name: Max Appalone
Race: Half Mexican, Half American.
Appearance: Blonde Long-ish Hair With Dark Brown Streaks in it, Slightly Emo Looking.
Biography: He Had a Great Life, His Mother Took Care of Him, He Had Loads of Friends, What Else could a Rich Kid Ask For?. There was One Thing he Never Had, a Father. His Father Divorced His Mother when he was 6, Ever Since Then his Father Barely Visited. His Father was a Important Business Man for Some Miners. When it was His 10th Birthday his Father Surprised Him With a Visit, And Brought him a Necklace with Something the Miners He Worked For Found One Day. He Wore it Everyday Until 6 Months After his 11th Birthday When the News Mentioned a Outbreak of... Zombies? They Couldn't Believe what They Were Hearing, His Mother and Him Just Assumed it was a Practical Joke. a Few Days Later It was Everywhere, The TV, The Internet, Everywhere. His Mother and Him Were Driving to a Bunker they Heard Was Safe. But out of Everyone Trying To Get Past on the Roads, a Car Drove in Front of them and They Crashed Right into it. He Woke up at a Hospital And Found Out he was in a Coma for a Year Maybe, And was Brought there By a Stranger Who Had Died a Few Months Ago, He Also Found out his Mother Had Died in the Crash. He is Now 15 And Has Basically No Friends, But That's what He Wants, To Have No Friends or Family to Worry About Dying Every Single Day.
Relatives: Mother (Janice) is Dead, Father (Jacob) is Unknown.
Skills: Has a Very Good Aim, Can Throw Knives Extremely Good.
Weaknesses: Can't Take Hearing about his Family. Sometimes his Hearing and Seeing Senses Don't Work Due to his Accident.

See Any Problems? Tell me
03/21/2012 7:49 pm
Gargoyle
Changed
03/19/2012 10:25 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Procrastinator
Rakqoi
Name: Reg Mittov
Race: Caucasian

Appearance: A young man with black medium length hair, blue eyes, and clean shaven. He wears jeans and a white shirt under a black hoodie. His eyes are very shifty, very alert. He lacks greatly in strength, but is very nimble and can outrun or out jump zombies easily. He wears running shoes, and a black back pack in which he carries any ammunition that fits his revolver. He wears a holster on his left hip.

Biography: Reg has always been that odd kid out. When he was just a young boy, his parents split up, leaving him with his father. Unfortunately for him, his father was an alcoholic, and never cared for him. He ran away at age 12, and never went back. He stole a revolver, and bought ammunition. He trained and trained throughout his teen years, being a great shot with a revolver. He did day jobs to pay for food and ammo, and otherwise stayed at a homeless shelter. At age 17 he entered a shooting competition, coming in at first place in the revolver division. He used the prize money to buy a better .357 magnum, and has since used it. He also got a girl, but when the infection broke out, she was among the fastest to fall. He is a good shot with his revolver, but with any other weapons, he is about as skilled as a dog. He has devoted his life to revolver shooting. Reg is a follower, and couldn't lead to save his life. He has aches inside from losing the only person he ever knew, ever loved. Sometimes he has breakdowns and sobs for hours.

Relatives: None left alive, or at least known.
Skills: A very talented revolver shooter, and very agile.
Weaknesses: He occasionally breaks down from fear of zombies. He is fidgety around other people, but works with them willingly. He's a terrible leader. He's terrible with any other weapons. He's very weak, and can't lift heavy objects. He's prone to emotional breakdowns.
03/21/2012 6:47 pm
SuperSodaPops
Accepted. Wonderful job, keep it up!
03/19/2012 9:33 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Theorist
Theodor488
SuperSodaPops
Theodor488Name: Shawn Kenny
Race: Romanian
Appearance: Brown scruffy hair, small beard.

Biography: Shawn grew up in New York, as a computer programmer and tennis player, until it happened.. Due to the discovery of poison gas in the north Shawn went to California to stay with some friends for he knew he had a better chance of surviving with more people. They took shelter in a farm about 50 miles from San Diego where he started a group of survivors where they camp out and survive.

Shawn's favorite weapon is a bow and some arrows he made while getting ready in New York. He knows that if everyone stays together the humans will survive and get rid of the zombies forever.

Relatives: Far away in a bunker.
Skills: Good at a bow, fire and fist fights.
Weaknesses: Slow to react, blood, and sharp objects.

Denied, the bow and arrow skill seems... unrealistic. Feel free to re-apply as soon as possible, though. Good luck!

I wrote it all over again since that version was just a hurried one.
03/19/2012 8:10 pm
Doughty
NOT WEDNESDAY! im pretty sure that Black goes emo on wednesdays. I heard it from a friend.
03/19/2012 9:37 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
I rescheduled. I go emo on Tufriesdasundays.
03/19/2012 10:26 pm
Doughty
Great! The thread shall start wednesday
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome