eldin's Avatar eldin10/28/12 3:03 pm
1 emeralds 554 2
10/30/2012 10:30 pm
eldin's Avatar eldin
Hello, everybody! This is a very unique hub-
a language hub.
Yes, I know what you're thinking:
"ERMAHGERD, he's a phycic! And yeah, this hub is booooring."
I'm a girl! Get it right for once! And anyway, as for this hub being boring. It is, in fact, not. I wish for this hub to become popular all over the world! Just kidding. But, I do want for all people who know different languages to gather here and celebrate! Yay!
The rules are:
1- Only use English when you ABSOLUTLY HAVE TO.
2- No saying, "OH EM GEE, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD HE'S SAYING!" I will punch you in the face if you get the gender wrong again. And anyway. Have you not heard of a very handy tool called Google Translate?
3- Breaking the rules is a auto-ban from the thread.
4- Just because you know all these languages, don't spam. If you say "语言这是语文" a million times, then.... Oh. My. Gosh. GTFO!
5- I repeat, use Google Translate.

Okay! Now, for all the formal stuff. Ranks! There are Ranks! It's stupid to have ranks for a hub, I know, right? I just want to clarify that these ranks are not really going to affect anybody. If you get them, it just means I trust you and that you are not a n00b.
The highest rank is... ba-dum bum! All-Knowing Master of Tongues! You do know that a tongue is not only a body part, it is another work for a language... right?
Okay, so. Here are the other ranks and who is in them.
Staff Ranks:
All-Knowing Master of Toungues: eldin, me!
Super-Language: Nobody. D;
Administrator of ພາສາ: Really? It says 'languages.' Nobody understands that?!?!?
Awesome Person of Language: Nobody?
Moderator of جميع الالسنه: Nobody. :\
Normal Ranks:
Awesome Member: Ah... so lonely.
Member: Only me.
Okay. *foreveralone.jpg*
To join, just say anything in another language. Don't cheat and say lagayuy (is not a word, in a different language or otherwise), because I have the magical powers of Google Translate!
And... banners. So far, nobody is an artist. Oh, right. I forgot to mention JOBS! There are only two as of now, suggest more! Okay, there's artist, in which you make banners and stuff, there's builder, I'll come to that later.
The server! Oh my goodness! A Minecraft server for LANGUAGES! So, I hope to make a server. If anybody can make a server, I will be very grateful. However, if, in one month, we do not get a successful server up and running for everyone to enjoy, I will delete all trace of this from here. If we do get one, then... the builder job. They build for the server. It's not open yet, so the only job availible right now is artist, but it's still awesome! :3
If you want to host our server, it has to be bukkit and always up-to-date! As in, updates regularly. So, if 1.5 comes out tomorrow, and we've got the server up, don't laze around! Update that server! Unless bukkit does not update that quick enough. -_- lazy bukkit....
Now, current people in the jobs are...
Artist: No one.
Builder: Still no one. What do you think?
Also, I am in no single job. I help out everywhere!
Current banners for the Hub are here:

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/10oiryr.png[/img]
Hopefully our artists will make more!
BANNED PEOPLE:
Yay, nobody!

Okay, that's it for today, let's do this!
Click to reveal
Ahoj, všichni! To je velmi unikátní hub-
jazyk hub.
Ano, vím, co si myslíte:
"ERMAHGERD, je to phycic! A jo, to je rozbočovač booooring."
Jsem holka! Získejte to pravé pro jednou! A stejně, jako to hub je nuda. To je, ve skutečnosti, ne. Přeji tohoto hubu, aby se stal populární po celém světě! Jen si dělám srandu. Ale já chci pro všechny lidi, kteří vědí, různé jazyky, aby se zde setkávají a slaví! Yay!
Pravidla jsou:
1 - používejte pouze anglicky, když jste absolutně HAVE TO.
2 - No říkal, "OH EM GEE, nemohu rozumět ani slovo, co říká!" Budu punč vám do tváře, pokud se dostanete pohlaví špatně znovu. A tak jako tak. Neslyšeli jste o velmi šikovný nástroj zvaný Google Translate?
3 - Porušení pravidel je auto-ban ze závitu.
4 - Jen proto, že víte, že všechny tyto jazyky, ne spam. Pokud řeknete "语言 这 是 语文" tisíckrát, a pak .... Oh. My. Sakra. GTFO!
5 - opakuji, použijte Google Translate.

Dobře! Nyní, pro všechny formální věci. Hodnosti! Existují Hodnosti! Je to hloupé mít hodnosti pro rozbočovače, já vím, že jo? Já jen chci, aby bylo jasné, že tyto pozice jsou opravdu bude mít vliv na nikoho. Pokud jste si je, to prostě znamená, že já věřím, a že nejste n00b.
Nejvyšší pozice je ... ba-dum bum! All-Vědět Master of Tongues! Víte, že jazyk není jen část těla, to je další práce pro jazyk ... P?
Dobře, tak. Zde jsou další pozice a kdo je v nich.
Služební hodnosti:
All-Vědět Master of Toungues: Eldin, já! : D
Super-Jazyk: Nikdo. D;
Administrátor ພາ ສາ: Opravdu? To říká, že "jazyky." Nikdo chápe, že?!?!?
Děsivý Osoba jazyka: Nikdo? : (
Moderátorem جميع الالسنه: Nikdo. : \
Normální hodnosti:
Děsivý Člen: Ah ... tak osamělý.
Člen: Jenom já. : (
Dobře. * Foreveralone.jpg *
Chcete-li připojit, stačí říct něco v jiném jazyce. Nepodváděj a říkat lagayuy (není slovo, v jiném jazyce nebo jinak), protože mám magické síly Google Translate!
A ... bannery. Zatím nikdo je umělec. Oh, dobře. Zapomněl jsem se zmínit práci! Existují pouze dvě již nyní, navrhnout více! Dobře, je tu umělec, ve kterém uděláte bannery a tak, je tu stavitel, budu se k tomu později.
Server! Ach můj bože! Server Minecraft pro JAZYKŮ! : O Tak, doufám, že udělat server. Pokud někdo může udělat server, budu velmi vděčný. Nicméně, pokud v jednom měsíci, nemáme dostat úspěšné serveru a běží pro každého těšit, budu mazat všechny stopy tohoto odtud. Pokud se nám to získat jeden, pak ... stavitel práce. Budují pro server. Není to otevřít ještě, takže jediná práce availible teď je umělec, ale je to stále super! : 3
Pokud chcete hostovat náš server, musí to být bukkit a vždy up-to-date! Stejně jako v, aktualizace pravidelně. Takže, pokud 1.5 vyjde zítra, a máme server se, že nejsou lenošit v okolí! Aktualizace tohoto serveru! Pokud bukkit neaktualizuje, že dost rychle. -_-Líný bukkit ....
Nyní, aktuální lidí v zaměstnání, jsou ...
Artist: Nikdo. : P
Builder: Stále nikdo. Co si myslíte?
Také jsem v žádném jediné úlohy. I pomoct všude! : D
Aktuální bannery pro Hubu se zde:

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/10oiryr.png[/img]
Doufejme, že naši umělci bude víc!
BANNED LIDÉ:
Yay, nikdo! : D

Dobře, že je to pro dnešek, jdeme na to!

Laten we deze hub begonnen!

Ik weet dat veel van deze talen, willen een paar horen?
eldin
Level 31 : Artisan Geek