Are you looking for an SMP to join?

sam926's Avatar sam9265/27/17 6:35 am
1 emeralds 240 2
5/28/2017 12:35 pm
AzureVoid's Avatar AzureVoid

We're looking for youtube channels to join our SMP! (Application below)

Rules:
(Breaking of these rules will result in a ban)

1) Don’t be a Jerk

2) Griefing is not allowed! There are Minecraft servers dedicated to griefing and this is NOT one of them servers

3) Respect others. This includes be respectful of them and their projects. Any such bullying will result in a straight ban!

6) No swearing or anything innapropriate. Kids will be watching, and we need to be good role models. Furthermore we want to be able to monetize.

7) Try to build cool/nice builds, while this one is not bannable it's still advised.

8) No hacking or cheating at all! If anyone who is caught hacking or cheating will receive an immediate lifetime ban. We have a team that will check each player frequently to see if you're hacking.

9) Have fun, and be involved with everyone else. Collab and work together. Collaboration is said to be one of the biggest ways to grow your channel along.

People will not be picked based on sub count or view count, but how compatible we think you are with the server, so don't be disheartened if you have a low sub or view count.

You must have read the rules above and subscribed/hit the bell, to my channel, so you can receive all announcements

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/MKKkMqoWf0Fn5bDn1
sam926
Level 1 : New Miner