Attack on Titan: Server Recruitment

Dalifor's Avatar Dalifor6/15/17 6:44 am
7/23/2017 3:56 am
Wewer1212's Avatar Wewer1212
Yo!
I am starting an Attack on Titan Role Play server, and am looking for admins, builders, players, and coders. I will need you to apply, as it will be whitelisted, once public. During the building process, only admins, builders, other staff members, and coders will be allowed. You are welcome to apply for player here to reserve your spot for when it is open. Once open, the IP will be posted here in this forum, so be sure to check back periodically!

Application Forms

Admin:
Click to reveal
Name (not required):
IGN:
How long have you been watching/reading Attack on Titan?:
Have you played the online game by Fenglee?:
Name your favorite character and why:
How much time will you be willing to give to this server?:
Why should you be an admin, as opposed to a normal player?:
How long have you been playing mine craft?:
Do you have any builds? If so, please give a link here:

Builder:
Click to reveal
Name (not required):
IGN:
Please give us a link to pictures of your builds, as this is REQUIRED to become a builder:
How long have you been playing mine craft?
Are you good at building with large groups of people?
What do you like to build the most?
What are best at building?
What would you like to be better at?
How are you with redstone?

Coder:
Click to reveal
Name (not required):
IGN::
Have you coded mine craft mods before?
Have you coded server plugins before?
What code language do you prefer?
Can you code the Attack on Titan plugin to work on a mine craft server?
If not, will you be willing to work on it? This would be a requirement for the sake of the server. Not having the mod, would be the end of this server. Coders, the server rests in your hands.:
How serious are you about being a coder for this server?

Player:
Click to reveal
Name (not required):
Age (not required):
Skype(optional):
IGN::
How long have you been playing mine craft?"

Special Note:
Later on, when the server is up and running, you will be able to apply for characters in the actual show/manga. This means you can play as Eren, for example. There will be all the locations from the show/manga, along will all of the titans, people, and military sections (Garrison, Military Police, and Scouting Legion). If the spots for people on the show are TAKEN, you will be allowed to make you own character. This will require a lot of description. IF you end making your own character, DO NOT WORRY about being left out of role-play events. You will JUST AS MUCH a part of this server as people with roles from the show. EVERYONE is REQUIRED to role-play nicely with those who are trying to role-play. Everyone will be treated fairly.
Dalifor
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2017 3:56 am
Wewer1212
Name (not required): Ritchie Page

Age (not required): 16

Skype(optional): Rather discord but my skype is wewer12345678911

IGN: RubberDuki

How long have you been watching/reading Attack on Titan?: I have been watching the anime since it came out on Netflix, so quite a while!! I have also found my own ways of catching up with season 2.

Have you played the online game by Fenglee?: If I am not on minecraft I am most likely playing the tribute game lol!

Name your favorite character and why: I would like to say Levi but that is a popular opinion, I like to be original. So I will go with Captain Erwin, I find him to be very inspirational. He is very much a leader and proves to be time after time. I also like to think of myself as a leader!! And that scene in Season 2 when he saved Eren from the armored titan (Reiner) was nothing short of amazing.

How much time will you be willing to give to this server?: At the very least 2 hours a day, I do have a part time job and a girlfriend so yeah.

How long have you been playing mine craft?: Since the 1.2.3 full game release.
07/23/2017 2:34 am
Dalifor
'
06/19/2017 12:24 pm
Dalifor
06/18/2017 5:44 am
Dalifor
MisfitGhoulName: --
Skype(optional): coraline.phantomhive
IGN: MisfitGhoul
How long have you been watching/reading Attack on Titan?: I believe it's been... 2-3 years
Have you played the online game by Fenglee?: Yes
Name your favorite character and why: Armin Arlert, because not only did he start off as a kid who was afraid to fight back and had to be saved, but he developed so well and became a great asset to the Survey Corps. He's smart and very good at planning and battle tactics, and he's got the best hair ( ). He's so curious about the outside world and he's willing to do anything to get to see it with his friends. His character, all in all, just moves me.
How much time will you be willing to give to this server?: As much as I can
Why should you be an admin, as opposed to a normal player?: I've had past experience as a Helper/Chat Mod and a Moderator, and I've even been an Admin of a server a family member owned at one point. I will do my best to keep things in check while following the rules myself. I will take the necessary actions needed for certain situations.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since the end of 2011, so roughly 5+ years
Do you have any builds?: None worth showing off

Accepted, just need to add me on skype.
06/17/2017 8:55 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
T0X1K Siren
Name: --
Skype(optional): coraline.phantomhive
IGN: MisfitGhoul
How long have you been watching/reading Attack on Titan?: I believe it's been... 2-3 years
Have you played the online game by Fenglee?: Yes
Name your favorite character and why: Armin Arlert, because not only did he start off as a kid who was afraid to fight back and had to be saved, but he developed so well and became a great asset to the Survey Corps. He's smart and very good at planning and battle tactics, and he's got the best hair ( ). He's so curious about the outside world and he's willing to do anything to get to see it with his friends. His character, all in all, just moves me.
How much time will you be willing to give to this server?: As much as I can
Why should you be an admin, as opposed to a normal player?: I've had past experience as a Helper/Chat Mod and a Moderator, and I've even been an Admin of a server a family member owned at one point. I will do my best to keep things in check while following the rules myself. I will take the necessary actions needed for certain situations.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since the end of 2011, so roughly 5+ years
Do you have any builds?: None worth showing off

UPDATE:
--Skype has been deleted from every platform I had it on. I prefer to use Discord, so reach me there if possible. ( MisfitGhoul#4825 )
06/17/2017 8:21 pm
Dalifor
06/17/2017 5:11 pm
Dalifor
'
06/17/2017 4:20 am
Dalifor
'
06/16/2017 5:26 pm