Ault Prison | Recruiting All Positions

Shizzle321's Avatar Shizzle3216/28/17 4:05 pm
1 emeralds 193 3
6/29/2017 11:09 pm
SuperMan420's Avatar SuperMan420
Ault Prison:

Hello guys, in this post we will be covering some information, and some staff position my server has and needs. I am hoping that this post will allow me to achieve all of the staff members that I need. The following is the table of contents, feel free to skip around to the parts you are most interested in.

Table of Contents:
(In sequential order)

- Who We Are
- Server Information
- Position Information
- Positions
- Discord Link
- Contact Information
- Conclusion

Who We Are:

Ault Prison is obviously a prison server that is striving to get better. We are currently in very early stages of development. We offer unique and different prison server, where as many are just the same old mine and sell type of server. Just to highlight a few features, we have in-game lore that you can uncover as you rank up, an artifact system, which includes rare artifacts that are worth a lot of money, but extremely hard to find, and much much more. I've been playing this game for almost half a decade, and things can get stale, and lose its taste of fun that I enjoyed so much back then. I am hoping that Ault Prison excels and emits this feeling of enjoyment and nostalgia.

Server Information

As of now our server is in "Pre-Alpha," and this is one of the 4 stages this server will have. These 4 stages, along with nearly every bit of server information this server has, can be found here.
Now we will get to the reason many of you are here: Applying.

Position Information

We currently have ZERO staff members. This server was created a while ago, but was scrapped. So I downloaded the files and shut down the server. One year later, I reopened the server with the same previous files. I updated the plugins and the version, and here we are, the server is now back. So now that were back, I need staff. It is highly recommended you click on the link above when applying as it has all of the server information. Now, I will make a list of spoilers that will contain all the staff information you need, click on the position you are interested in, read it, and apply by following the format. Put effort into your application, or it will quickly get denied. I want a professional, and mature server. Thanks for understanding, and good luck!

Note: This will not be a paid position unless further negotiated. Please contact me in the Contact section if you want to talk more about this.

Positions:

* = Required
(Preferred area to apply in is in the reply section, but you may apply using any of the contact methods below.)

Co-Owner Info
Spots Available: 1
This position requires you to be familiar with common plugins such as PEX, Essentials, W/E, Prison, etc. You must be talented in a wide variety of fields, such as developing, building, and moderating the server. I ask that you are in the either Central, Pacific, or Eastern time zones for the sake of being able to communicate and be on in similar times. Age isn't too important but I do ask that you are at least 13 years old. You must also have discord so we have easy communication. If you do not meet any of these requirements please scroll down to the contact info and contact me with one of those links. Click the next spoiler titled "Co-Owner Format" to find out how to apply.

Co-Owner Format
Please allow up to 24 hours before a reply.

IGN:*

Time Zone:*

Preferred Name/Nickname:

Your greatest accomplishment:*

Any previous work you would like to share:*

Are you able to take on this position? If so, How?:*

Your Discord:*
(Again, contact me another way if you don't have Discord)

What are your strengths?:*

Weaknesses?:

How much time can you dedicate?:* (Weekdays and weekends)

What will you do for our server?:*

Any other information:

(Remember, the more information you put in, the higher chance you have of getting the position)

Developer Info
Spots Available: 2
As a developer, I ask that you are experienced with many plugins, and flexible when it comes to doing something that I would like to be done. If you prove to gain my trust I will give you access to the console, but do NOT come and ask right off the bat for the server files. I also ask that you are a fast learner when it comes to you using plugins you are unfamiliar with. You also are required to have discord. If you get the position, I ask that you check in with me before you do anything big development wise. You may be required to do some of my dirty work that you may not want to do, such as set up permissions, create ranks, etc. If you know how to create custom plugins, that would be a bonus to your application, but it is not required. All I ask is that you know what to do. If you have any questions, or do not meet any requirements, please click on a link below in the contact section and contact me. Click the next spoiler titled "Developer Format" to find out how to apply.

Developer Format
Please allow up to 24 hours before a reply.

Preferred Name/Nickname:

Discord:*

Experience:*

How long have you played Minecraft?:*

How much time can you dedicate? (Weekdays and weekends)

Time in the development field:*
(Whether it be in Minecraft, a job, or another hobby)

Can you create custom plugins:* (Y/N)

Greatest Accomplishment:*

Why do you want to develop my server?:*

Any other information:

(Remember, the more information you put in, the higher chance you have of getting the position)

Builder Info
Spots Available: 3
The builder position is one of the positions that isn't really needed now, but will be needed in the future. Doesn't mean I shouldn't start accepting applications now, so I am. The builder position will require discord and you will need to be able to work together with your fellow builders. Remember, you are free to let me know what you want to build if you want to, but most of the time, what you will be building, is something I want to be built, but you are completely free to make suggestions on what you think will improve the server. The builder position will require quite a bit of time. I would like at least 4-8 hours a weekend. Weekdays are different, but I want
Ault Prison to outshine competitors building wise, and this will mainly be up to you on whether or not you do want to outshine the others. It is also required that you have discord. If you do not meet any of the requirements above, please scroll down to the contact information, and contact me there. Click the next spoiler titled "Builder Format" to find out how to apply

Builder Format
Please allow up to 24 hours before a reply

Preferred Name/Nickname:

Discord:*

Previous Builds:*

Favorite build genre:*

Experience:*

Can you assure me that you can build most of the projects I assign?:*

How much time can you dedicate?:*

Why do you want to build for Ault Prison?:*

Any extra information:

(Remember, the more information and effort you put, the more likely you are to get the position.)

Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/8KV6Pfz

Keep in mind, this is not our official discord. That will be given to you once you are accepted. It is required that you have Discord. If you don't, its a simple process to create an account.

Contact Information:

Discord: Shizzle321#5569

PM Me: Shizzle321

Email: dylanshipp123@gmail.com

Conclusion:

As of now, we obviously only need 3 positions, the reason I am not recruiting any mods, admins, helpers etc. is because we do not have a playerbase, but when the time comes, I will be recruiting those as well.

I greatly appreciate if you read it all. I wish the best of luck to all applicants. One day or another, this server will grow, and you could be part of it!
Shizzle321
Level 1 : New Network