A letter to Bedrock Players

rekrap2's Avatar rekrap25/19/20 12:09 pm
7 emeralds 252 5
5/19/2020 10:26 pm
BlazeDrake's Avatar BlazeDrake
Just played bedrock edition for the first time and it is strange. Here's a list of all the differences and funny things I found. Thanks for all the input the other day. Stay safe and have a great day!
rekrap2
Level 20 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/19/2020 2:59 pmhistory
Level 47 : Master Architect
Tigerpickering
Hello! I know bedrock has many differences than java, but you can get custom skins in bedrock too! Just press Profile>Edit Character>Owned>Import>Choose New Skin, and you will be redirected to your folder to choose a skin image. Choose a model, then go back to your menu. The person on top of the mountain is actually a smaller version of you, so you can see what you are doing without going into third-person view. When you sink down, walk forward, go side to side, and you stop instantly, that is to make building easier. Spawners are in the Nature section of your creative inventory. Idk why swamps have giant mushrooms either. Blinking is common on character creator skins like steve, though the FREE legacy skin pack has a steve that DOESN'T blink. Guess what? The golden founders cape is FREE!!! Why they call witch huts a temple? It's just a bug that's being fixed soon. Drowneds spawn with tridents? Common for me. I do play java and bedrock, but i've never seen a ravager in java. Huh I guess I just don't like ravagers. Oh! and I like your skin. (I mean the one you wear in java)
05/19/2020 3:02 pm
Level 47 : Master Architect
Tigerpickering
I forgot. They did not add Hardcore to bedrock because sometimes it's just too scary.
05/19/2020 10:26 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Button Pusher
BlazeDrake
They want to add hard core, they just haven't gotten to it yet
05/19/2020 6:31 pm
rekrap2
Thanks! I'm glad you like my skin. Personally I've had it for 8 years and haven't thought about it untill I started making videos. I wondered if I should change it, but im sticking with it. I'm glad you like it.

Also, that's a lot of great information I had no idea you could get custom skins, and your hardcore comment made me laugh. :)
05/19/2020 12:15 pm
rekrap2
Let me know if there are any differences that I missed! I would like to here everyone's feedback.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome