`• looking for builders! •`spa

HawkFlame's Avatar HawkFlame3/15/22 12:31 am
5 emeralds 153 7
4/12/2022 3:14 pm
MotherLee's Avatar MotherLee
hey there! my name is hawk (or at least that's my nickname q-q) and i will be making a minecraft realm ( or a server 🌻 ) in about 2 years.
while that may seem like a long time, I have a way you can cooperate in this project and maybe even help make the time fly by faster!
this realm will be a cottagecore-ish themed world, with endless possibilities! but the thing is...

its barely a 100th done.

that's right! if i want to finish this, I will probably need a bit of support! so em, if you are interested at all, 🍄please reply to this thread thingy, and state a few things you are good at, your age if your comfortable with that, and approximately how much free time you have every day.

before we get any farther, I want to let you know that this world is on bedrock edition, so education edition and java players go away OvO

✨✨ rules! ✨✨
1. no being creepy
2. no online dating!
3. absolutely no swearing
4. no nsfw or creepy talk!
5. no hacking!
6. this server is an lgbtq friendly world. if you don't support, then pls go away
7.no griefing or destroying others builds.
8. always ask for permissions in roleplay, and never ruin the roleplay.
9. no diamond, gold, emerald, netherite, (etc) block houses! those are ugly af ( no offense ) and I don't want this looking bad!
10. try your hardest to make the world aesthetic. cottagecore preferred, but any aesthetic is okay!

and that's all!
tysm for reading it all, to be able to apply, you'll have to hide the word "mushroom" in your app so we know you read all of this!
tysm, have a wonderful, fantastical day, bai! 🍄✨🌻
HawkFlame
Level 12 : Journeyman Goblin