Looking For People To Help Build A Trench Warfare for Minecr

OnGoingJester12's Avatar OnGoingJester1212/27/14 3:08 pm
1 emeralds 242
*MAP FOR MINECRAFT XBOX 360*

Hello i am OngoingJester12 (Gamer tag) and i have had an idea to build a pvp Trench Warfare map based on World War 1. I want there to be two teams, Red and blue. Each team will have a set of dyed armour, dyed the colour of there team. The idea is to either have something to collect from the other side, or destroy a players bed. Each player will be able to respawn as much as they want until the block or beds are broken. The game will be played in Adventure mode with keep inventory on.

I will not go into to much detail but i am looking for experienced builders to help me create this map. Please comment below with your gamertag and age and feel free to give me ideas as if i use one of your ideas i will give credit! I would also be great-full for someone to make a fan art type thing to advertise the map with. I have high hope for this map and i will credit everyone involved! And i mean everyone!

Thank you for reading i hope you are interested, please leave ideas and your gamertags & ages if you are interested in helping. Also please tell me when your available e.g: tuesday 4:30-5:30

All help credited

*MAP FOR MINECRAFT XBOX 360*
OnGoingJester12
Level 1 : New Miner