Opinion on Minecraft bedrock edition.

berlinpose2's Avatar berlinpose26/28/20 1:51 am history
2 emeralds 163 2
7/6/2020 11:37 am
PokeytheBearYT's Avatar PokeytheBearYT
I was just wondering what y'all thought about the release of Minecraft bedrock edition. In my opinion, it currently isn't better than the original editions of Minecraft (Java, Xbox, PS, Wii). I understand that to allow crossplay, a new edition of the game needed to be created that multiple platforms could use, but it just lacks the nostalgic and nice feeling of the original Minecraft. I don't necessarily like how the Minecraft PE layout/theme was adopted for this new edition. And believe me, the large reason why I haven't really switched over is because bedrock edition is still extremely buggy on console. I tried transferring over my survival world that I have spent a year and a half on and has taken so much of my time to make, and the world file corrupted. The world was completely reset. I am not trying to insult the wonderful developers of Minecraft, because although I do not agree with the ideas for bedrock edition, the developers still continue to push out amazing updates and continuously listen to the community. Although, it would be handy if the console bedrock edition could allow the adding of servers. In the meantime, I'll continue playing Java edition until there will be a key feature that will make me want to switch over to windows 10 edition/bedrock edition. I'm just happy Java edition is still being updated.

Does anyone else share the same opinion as me?
testmyspeed.onl/
berlinpose2
Level 1 : New Miner