Tutorial: Enchanting Proper in Minecraft 1.16+

lizking10152011's Avatar lizking1015201110/14/20 8:34 am
1 emeralds 2.3k 2
11/2/2020 1:38 pm
lizking10152011's Avatar lizking10152011

Good morning everybody!

This is a Minecraft Tutorial on how to enchant properly in Minecraft. This video was requested by Xbox LIVE user RJCCJ of Stuck Gaming and of the Xbox Breaker Company clan. This video will teach you how to maximize your enchanting capabilities to put the most enchantments possible onto items, which include factors such as:

• Enchanting with enchanted books most expensive enchantments to least expensive
  • What categories each enchanted book falls into in terms of how expensive it is on it's own when maxed out (Not combined with any other books on the anvil or from fishing/enchanting a book on the enchantment table).
  • Using items to be enchanted that have not previously have been repaired
  • Remembering to name your item on the anvil when applying the last enchantment you want
  • Getting pre-enchanted items and enchanting in ways that will not increase your item's NBT RepairCost to allow for maximum enchanting capabilities after obtaining them, which includes:
  1. Enchanting on the Enchantment Table
  2. Obtaining End City Loot
  3. Obtaining Ruined Portal Loot
  4. Working with Villager Smiths to get enchanted gear
  5. Trading with Librarians to get the best enchanted books, including Thorns III, Sharpness V, Smite V, Efficiency V, Bane of Arthropods V, and Power V.
  6. Fishing to get enchanted bows, enchanted fishing rods, and for enchanted books with multiple enchantments (especially if two or more of those enchantments match up to a particular item.

I know Sweeping Edge was not included in the video due to the video being created on Bedrock Edition, but it's Level III base enchantment cost is 6. Hope this video helps people out :)
lizking10152011
Level 36 : Artisan Artist