Video Ideas

ToxicSocks's Avatar ToxicSocks3/26/20 4:39 am
4/25/2020 7:39 am
ToxicSocks's Avatar ToxicSocks
Hey guys, recently I started a Minecraft channel and my videos are now twice as popular ad before, which is awesome. But lately I've been running out of ideas, and i don't wanna do a 30 minute long generic unedited let's play, any suggestions?
ToxicSocks
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2020 4:03 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
PoliticaLilyYT
If you link your channel I'll check it out and give feedback. :)
03/27/2020 5:44 am
ToxicSocks
03/27/2020 6:09 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Shadaik
First of all,props for being creative. Things like "School Portrayed by Minecraft" is a really unique flavor.

That said, Content like that on a daily basis is very hard to do. Might I suggest doing a let's play still and let a narrative develop throughout?

In my world, I started by establishing a village and then develop everything from events happening within the village. Villagers died? Well, time to build a cemetary! A cemetary, you say? Well, then you need a church! Oh, wait, not all my villagers follow the same religion? Well, it's time for another church and for villagers to take sides! Until later, when they unite once that new potion store turns out to be run by witches.

I also heard the fishermen were kinda miffed about the beach turning into a tourist attraction.

Did you hear about Becky? I hear her husband and that new librarian switched beds! Scandalous!

My other suggestion would be to just space out the content more.
03/27/2020 10:43 am
ToxicSocks
That's an awesome idea! im gonna try it out right now thanks!
03/27/2020 10:12 am
PoliticaLilyYT
Do you play servers? Are you good at redstone or buildings?
03/27/2020 10:13 am
PoliticaLilyYT
Like what part of minecraft do you particularly love or you are particularly talented at?
03/27/2020 12:36 pm
ToxicSocks
I'd probably go with either survival, pvp or command blocks, how about you?
03/27/2020 2:20 pm
PoliticaLilyYT
I enjoy group survival (if there's a goal), pvp, and cooperating to make something amazing.

If you wanted you could do tutorials of specific things in survival or command blocks.

Also, commentary for pvp is a great thing if you're naturally funny. (If you have trouble just talking maybe get a friend of sibling to do it with you?)

I get that the search for ideas is hard (I have a google doc solely dedicated to it lol). Especially when you don't have the resources to do Minecraft Monday or tournaments or trolling people on a server you own.
03/27/2020 10:42 am
ToxicSocks
I do play some servers, and I would say i'm okay at redstone and building
04/13/2020 11:51 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
donthecanadian
Im starting a realm for you tubers if interested, plan to do something like hermit craft.
04/25/2020 7:39 am
ToxicSocks
Oops, sorry I'm a bit late, but that sounds awesome, can I join?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome