What should be added into Minecraft Bedrock?

57 emeralds867 replies42,688 views
PMC started 06/12/2013 9:31 pm history
Rainbro_ replied 12/01/2020 4:32 pm
Post what you would like to be added int Minecraft Bedrock. Type what it is then why you would want it in. I will start.

Everything that is Redstone since I love making compact redstone machines.
Redstone FTW!
Posted by avatar
PMC
Support
Level 79 : Legendary Cake

867 replies

12/01/2020 4:32 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Imposter
Rainbro_
Oh, and also Meerkats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
12/01/2020 4:32 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Imposter
Rainbro_
Minecraft should add some type of "cross-game" thing so bedrock can play with java
11/30/2020 4:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
Godofdakings
double saddles where two people can ride the same horse or donkey
11/20/2020 11:13 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
IAMGr0mitLad
Craftable saddles, for both Java and Bedrock. Wood and Stone armor for both Bedrock and Java.
11/20/2020 10:11 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
Judaigaming
everything from java
11/19/2020 6:44 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
AGTRigorMortis
A compatibility mode for Java worlds as well as parity between the 2 versions, cross compatible with Java servers and realms, statistics, hardcore mode, amplified biomes, spectator mode, basically merge the 2 versions into one so to speak, would stop the code wars between the 2 versions and no one is denied the benefits of either version. Java has the mods, but bedrock edition has crossplay features on consoles, you don't need Optifine or even a very fast PC to get it to run smoothly, it just needs to meet the requirements and it just works better than it would on an equivalently capable PC, higher default supported render distances due to the greatly improved optimization and language it's on. You will get ray tracing if you use RTX video cards or have the new Xbox series S/X later on and that won't require mods, either. Microsoft/Mojang merging the best of both will get more people playing, imo.
11/13/2020 5:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
IAMGr0mitLad
NBT Tags, and Spectator Mode.
11/05/2020 6:19 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Birb
PandaFlower29
Many things that would take way to long to list 🤣
11/05/2020 3:28 pm
Level 22 : Expert Llama
TheLlamaBatTime
Swords on back. Not just for bedrock, but every version.
11/01/2020 10:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CookieMan3106
Sweet berries and wheat should make berry pie.
10/22/2020 10:57 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
TheDarKBoss
Transparent skins, gif skins
10/22/2020 6:53 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
DaireldsTDH
Optifine
10/27/2020 9:28 am
BeegBrainAce
are we just talking about windows 10 version? Or like all forms of bedrock? Because getting optifine on every console, phone and pc would be neat
10/22/2020 6:52 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
DaireldsTDH
Transport System
10/19/2020 5:37 am
Level 26 : Expert Skinner
JakeTheNeko
customizable shields
10/14/2020 8:13 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Programmer
Wildcard_Gamer
Java edition should be added to bedrock
10/13/2020 1:53 pmhistory
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
minmitsuu
Escudos com os banners e andar na quadra com o alçapão sem precisar de água
10/13/2020 10:28 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Imposter
Ender The Cat
CUSTOMIZABLE SHEILDS AND PVP LIKE THE CURRENT JAVA EDITION
10/12/2020 5:10 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
Pumpkinlover
Shield customization
10/10/2020 6:11 pm
Level 24 : Expert Taco
TriggeredTaco
can we spawn cars in worlds like not like ones like washington d.c. but ones we make by ourselves
wait does that even make sense or is it just me who thinks it doesn't make sense-
10/09/2020 6:53 pm
lightning wolf runner
hello. bedrock should have more stuff so much stuff i cannot say it
10/04/2020 4:33 am
MSBlocksWorth
i have few .

when you name a seed in the files it should be named that not random numbers and letters

need to make a dye Machine so you can color all the stones ( cobble, gravel ect) and wood (oak Dark oak ect) .

Make it so in the stone cutter can make different designs

make where there could be different gems and ingots

Like my tring to make a Tim burton aka lotita goth type feel but with the lack of colors it makes it hard
09/28/2020 4:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kawaii_Alpaca_Cat
banners on beds, sheilds, and doors. vertical slabs. angles. new ores like ameythyst, ruby, saphire. can install java mods. if you work at mojang mention this
09/28/2020 4:20 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Button Pusher
BlazeDrake
I believe banner shields are being worked on. Vertical slabs will never be added though, and there's no way to make java mods work for bedrock, as they're made in completely different programming languages, and the games are set up very differently
09/21/2020 12:56 pm
Level 1 : New Network
BIONICSUKS
more bedrock
08/28/2020 2:10 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
NottaGuruBuut
A mix of things I would like to see in bedrock, along with somethings that Minecraft should have in general.
-For Bedrock alone
1. Would like to add banners on shields because shields do be looking boring right now. 2. I guess with the new marketplace you could put player heads in there but besides that, I'm pretty sure someone else as already talked about adding playing heads. 3. Would like to see if you can add some of the add ons with skins that are already in skin packs to make more dynamic skins (example: Suited Stever being able to wear the Fancy Top Hat.) 4. Hardcore Mode.

-For Minecraft as a whole
1. We all know Minecraft needs a cave update for many, many reasons so adding things like new stones, caves being affected by the biomes the caves are in (Example ice can be found in a cave that's in the snow biomes or in mountains) may be new ores, I remember when Notch wanted to make rubies in Minecraft so maybe make a use for them. Along with other hidden dungeons that can be only found in caves, just, give me a reason to want to explore the caves more often and so I won't get borning so easily. 2. All the biomes that Mojang says that they're gonna update, update them. 3. Would like to see the End get a bit of a revamp, not as big of nether was but maybe an extra mob or structure would due for the End is meant to be more of an End Game kinda point and keeping it like that is good. 4. Speaking of the End, the Stronghold can really use an update for it doesn't seem like a challenge anymore and more like a chore to find the portal and that's about it so having new rooms and maybe traps would be sick. 5. More stuff with the Illeagers, I love these guys so seeing more structures to fight them or learn more about them would be fun. 6. Have more biome structures like a log cabin in the mountains, for I always get a jump for when I find something like a sand temple or village so just having more structures to explore makes the world feel more alive. 7. Mojang has a lot of ideas but doesn't know where to put them, simple! Make a whole dimension to put them in I remember when I was like... 12 and being the stupid kid I was made the Aether portal in my Xbox 360 world (and we all know how that ends) so having a new dimension would be so cool for it would be able to add so much with new loot, lore, structures, mobs, all that can be some much fun plus they did hire the main guy behind the Aether mod so who knows what they're planning. 8. Notch had an idea to make the Red Dragon a dragon where you can tame and ride in the overworld and ever sense the Ender Dragon was released I've been dying to see the day that I would be able to ride one (on my console, I know there's hundreds of mods but you know I mean) who knows, maybe it can be added to the dimension I was talking about earlier.
10/11/2020 12:07 pm
TriggeredTaco
oof
10/10/2020 6:13 pm
TriggeredTaco
wow that was 559 words-
10/10/2020 9:30 pm
NottaGuruBuut
And I think this was my first post as well, maybe second.
09/23/2020 10:01 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
pronetherite145
Jeb decided to add rubies as trading currency
09/23/2020 10:14 pm
NottaGuruBuut
When did he do that? Rubies were at least a concept for the game but never official unless something happened recently that I'm unaware of.
08/28/2020 2:22 pm
NottaGuruBuut
Oh... forgot about different dog breeds as well, would like a husky within Minecraft. (My dog is a husky so that's why I put it as the example)
08/25/2020 12:18 pm
AGTRigorMortis
A convenient and easy way to install and use free texture packs from the main menu, Java does this by first letting you select the folder the texture packs are in.
08/25/2020 5:33 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Engineer
Naxgeneral
Can Install Java Mod
08/28/2020 5:11 pm
NottaGuruBuut
The coding for Java and the coding behind Bedrock are vastly different and knowing how big some mods are I don't think they'll be good to go across all devices.

Doesn't mean it's impossible for Bedrock does have add-ons but there's a reason they're much smaller then mods that java has Java.
08/19/2020 1:09 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
CHRIZKEYZ
A cave update and a minecart update: new tracks and a locomotive
08/25/2020 12:19 pm
AGTRigorMortis
You get an emerald.
Thank you, locomotives would give people more of an incentive to build ambitious railway systems.
08/25/2020 12:47 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
CHRIZKEYZ
Thx
08/25/2020 2:17 pm
AGTRigorMortis
You're welcome, also what would be nice to add is a junction system

You can sort of do this already, but it doesn't allow switching to go straight, only on a quarter turn.
An actual junction rail being added with the locomotive steam train complete with cargo and passenger carts would be a game changer for people who want an industrial revolution themed Minecraft world without mods.

https://www.google.com/search?q=minecraft+switch+rail&oq=minecraft+switch+rail&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.4387j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_41RFX7rkJI6hgQaJgrL4CQ24
10/10/2020 6:13 pm
TriggeredTaco
wHaT cAn I sAy ExCePt YoUr WeLcOmE-
08/18/2020 4:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Dhaumyric
More villagers. I would like to find a village guarded by villager malitia (villagers with bows) and rifleman (villagers with crossbows). I would like to see village miners who actually go and mine ores from nearby rockfaces.

And would it not be cool if there were more diverse tiers of villages? You got camps, settlements, villages, towns, cities, and then capitals? The higher the tier, the more advanced both the villagers and the villages get!

What about more ores? Stronger furnace mechanics? I would die from happiness if they implemented more weapon and ammo types.
08/28/2020 2:20 pm
NottaGuruBuut
Hate to say this about villagers but Mojang did confirm things like "Guards" or "Builders" will not be implemented into villagers for gauding is the job of the iron golem, and building is the job for you to fulfill as for miners I have no idea, but I don't they'll be mining ores but instead trading you stuff for your mining journey.

Kinda agree with different tiers of villages for a castle would be dope to see in a village.

More ores... wouldn't mind 1 or two more, but any more can be overwhelming. As for furnaces, we did get the blast furnace and the smoker already and they help a lot with food and ores.
08/17/2020 2:26 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
TumpWrangler
What we need:
Axe damage values from Java Edition
Buffet World Types
Java Edition-type offhand
Java Edition's ability to customize several features of mobs
Falling blocks being summonable (For obvious reasons)
The ability to get anyone's heads (Like in Java Edition)
08/17/2020 7:17 pm
BlazeDrake
1.9 pvp is being reworked & will release to bedrock after the rework
I believe mojang thinks that java style offhand was a mistake
Nbt editing would definitely be great
Can't disagree with falling block summoning, but that would need nbt data access to work properly
I don't think skins are stored online in bedrock, so this would take a lot of work.
I believe mojang plans on adding crawling to bedrock
08/17/2020 2:28 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
TumpWrangler
Also Crawling
08/11/2020 7:45 pm
AGTRigorMortis
More world options, locked difficulty, and a new difficulty mode, very hard mode, that obeys the requests made by fans who wanted the game to be more challenging than it is now. They could have pillagers stealing loot, destroying walls and buildings etc, seasons, thirst, changed world generation. The lower difficulty modes could be left as they are.
08/05/2020 6:59 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
ArgosLV
A mass craft button for the android version. Currently, if we need a stack, we need to craft the same item manually 64 times! Its mental
07/28/2020 7:22 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
panzerkampfwagenIII
and skin capabillity
07/28/2020 8:24 am
BlazeDrake
If you're on windows 10 or mobile, you can upload a custom skin by going into the classic skins tab & selecting the grey skin, and then choose Import New Skin to use it.
08/28/2020 2:23 pm
NottaGuruBuut
Though it would be nice to able to have private skins through the console and whatnot.
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome