Who infested my word?

Serfuzo09's Avatar Serfuzo096/5/23 11:38 am
2 emeralds 142 2
6/6/2023 7:16 am
Serfuzo09's Avatar Serfuzo09
Hi i m a Minecraft Bedrock player and I think herobrine is back now I'll tell you the story, we were playing on a world for fun we used the 666 seed my cousin and I don't believe in those creepypastas that have been around Minecraft for 12 years, we opened the world is the first 10 minutes we started collecting wood took the stone and crafted tools like the pickaxe, we started hearing strange noises like a possessed spider we went ahead without giving weight we thought it was a sound bug. the night came and the noises intensified strange things began to happen like a skeleton that has a sword the monsters began to triple in size and became stronger (they shot me in 3 shots) he spends the night with various doubts and perplexities and uncertainties of what was going on happening, while we were creating our house the problems started with possessed monster spiders and zombified villagers very far from the village, we tried to kill them after taking them out the noises continued and the world was screaming so much, we found some crosses and L. when it gets night still the zombies get stronger and more aggressive like the spider that attacked my cousin in the day usually spiders don't attack in the day, we also heard creepers about to burst even though there was nothing close, we heard creepers that were about to explode but there was no one near! we keep you updated, now I show you photos and videos that prove that the 666 world is not fake goodbye.

Video
Serfuzo09
Level 1 : New Miner