PlayEnderCraftServer

SkyMZ's Avatar SkyMZ7/1/20 4:26 pm history
7/8/2020 7:08 pm
SkyMZ's Avatar SkyMZ
Server

Hello! My name is SKYDIAMONDS1. I have started a new server called EnderCraft. It is a whitelisted bedrock edition survival server in where you can do almost anything you want.
Little about me the owner:
I am a YouTuber called skydiamonds1playz, who does survival lets play videos and tutorials.
Requirements to join the server:
1. Must have experience playing Minecraft.
2. Must send pictures of a survival world or send a world download which will increase your chances of getting in. If you do the download please add signs throughout your world so I know what everything is. DO NOT MAKE YOUR WORLD CREATIVE. I will do that when I get the world, if you make it creative I will discredit it and you will not have the advantage of a world download.
3. Not necessary but will also increase your chances of getting in: Having a YouTube channel. If you do send me your channel name.
Server Rules:
1. No grieving
2. No duping
3. No swearing
4. Wars and guilds/clans are allowed
5. No talking in colored text. It is for notifications only.
6. No creative, except for admins who will make spawn and no longer get to be in creative.
7. If you break any rules you will be banned no exceptions
How to join:
1. Go to aternos.org
2. Create an account
3. Email me at play.endercraftserver@yahoo.com with your pictures, world downloads channel names, gamertag, aternos name, and anything else you wish to tell me. I will try and get back to you ASAP.
4. Wait for me to reply via Xbox live and watch this short video On what you need aternos for. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfoh4FIgfFM
5. When I do reply via Xbox live I will give you the ip and port.
6. If you are allowed in then have fun!
Server is Ready!
discord server: https//discord.gg//cR5F6tC
ps I may not reply to any of you who talk to me on discord(I don’t get on there often)
SkyMZ
Level 38 : Artisan Modder