Server staff needed

ClawedLotus1's Avatar ClawedLotus16/30/20 2:30 pm
1 emeralds 110 2
7/16/2020 5:47 pm
VernoxTV's Avatar VernoxTV
Hello everyone, have you ever dreamed of becoming an mc staff member for a server, well you are in luck. I have been recently making a lot of changes to my mcpe survival server, I really need builders, mods, admins, and helpers. So if you are interested then go dm me on Discord, My user is ClawedLotus1#7750, please msg me what position you want and why, please supply at least a paragraph of writing.
REQUIREMENTS:
Builder, age:12+, dm me a pic of your builds if I like it I will dm you back that you are accepted,
Mod, age 13+, must be on daily for at least 30min every other day (unless you schedule a time to have off)
Admin, 15+, must be on 30min every day (same as "Mod" positon)
Helper, 12+, be around at least 15min every other day

REMINDER: This job is completely voluntary do not ask to be paid or else you will be kicked off the staff team, if revenue comes in it will be shared equally among the team.

Also, some staff members won't be comfortable with using their mic so just keep that in mind.

So, in conclusion, consider joining the team, if you join there will be more details said.
ClawedLotus1
Level 1 : New Miner