Vexdell 🔥 Bedrock Survival Realm w/ Close Community 🌎

Myeraki's Avatar Myeraki • 12/11/19 12:39 am history
1 emeralds 905 7
6/16/2021 7:09 pm
User3660357D's Avatar User3660357D

Vexdell🌀

Here at Vexdell,
We are a BIG community where we chat with each other and make friends. Vexdell is a survival bedrock realm with a hint of factions to spice it up that is 16+. The realm has been going on for 6 months and is paid off for another 6 months. We plan on lasting at LEAST 5 years,
and in if we ever do close, we promise to give you the save so you don’t lose your builds (: In our realm we have a fully working economy,
using command blocks to buy and sell items. Our realm also has a quest system to earn extra money for the shop. Our realm isn’t fully made, but we are actively listening to the community on what content they want. The community regularly votes on new content and is very active in the decision-making process for what options are voted on. The goal? To have fun and create a close community. We invite you to come play with us and make memories.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608404275907002369/650389840747298849/image0.jpg

Requirements:

• Microphone: We require mic because we want to create a close and engaging community. Having everyone just wander around with no
communication gets old fast and just feels like a single-player survival

• 16+: We require members to be 16+ to join the realm. This is because there is a lot of adults on Vexdell. (it is still mixed though)

• Join a faction: We require you to join a faction to continue playing on the realm. There are 3 factions, each will have their own benefits and more factions may be created. You can take as much time as you want to choose.

This is so there is a sense of community within the faction, but of course, eventually we will give factions the ability to expand to the
far reaches of the world (:

Join our discord here and fill out the questionnaire the bot sends you to start playing~ (: See you soon!

PS: If you absolutely love the realm and would like to further contribute to making Vexdell even better, you may also join the realm and apply for staff! you will go through a few application processes to make sure you are the right person to be added to the team :3 Please do keep in mind that we have high expectations from you if you are applying! and Good Luck!
Myeraki
Level 1 : New Miner