Brickworks Buildteam

yaerenmc's Avatar yaerenmc4/17/17 1:33 pm
4/20/2017 8:55 pm
Opqosite's Avatar Opqosite
Applications have been moved here: http://brickworks.forumotion.com/f3-applications
yaerenmc
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2017 8:55 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cowboy
Opqosite
My build so far: http://imgur.com/a/MvQIZ
04/19/2017 3:53 pm
yaerenmc
Are you interested in doing non paid work for a server in devolopment?

Yes, we are only picking 1 server to build for, you can get an interview with me on Discord? https://discord.gg/juxd5ub
04/18/2017 10:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
WildCookieCat
Are you interested in doing non paid work for a server in devolopment? I've been searching for builders to be apart of my own build team but thats proving difficult as we can't pay them for their work.. we need a few spawns done. If you're not interested would you know anyone who is?
04/18/2017 10:48 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Toast
Dr_Arson
Minecraft username: Dr_Arson
Discord username: Dr_Arson
Why you want to join: I would like to join Brickworks to not show off my building capabilties as a way to boast, but a way to showcase my artistc style to the world. I would also like to point out that I have not been in any build team before, but I do work well in teams aswell as in pairs. I am a good adapter to new challenges. Furthermore, I beleive that my engagement in this establishment will give Brickworks a sense of comfort and safety. (btw if there is free food count me in)

-What style/type of builds do you specialize in: Steampunk, medieval, Victorian, and I'm still working on my cyberpunk :/

(I would like to admit that I did not have any help, in any of the builds, in the pictures below)Pictures of builds (Minimum of 3 different builds):
Click to reveal
Pic of a build from a server called TomorrowlandV2 and proof of ownership :3

Click to reveal
Unfinished build of a wealthy Victorian town.

Click to reveal
Two pics from my Derp Deputies Map I posted to PMC.

I hope to get accepted into Brickworks! ~Dr_Arson
04/18/2017 9:33 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Scribe
ThomasJ
I specialize in structure and organics, but I can do anything you need other than specifically world painter generated terrain.
04/18/2017 9:30 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Scribe
ThomasJ
Crafterboiii
Crafterboiii
I want to have a team to relax on. Less upbeat than shapescape.
You can find my work on my pmc page, my twitter @crafterboiii, and any project by @shapescapeco as I am the project manager and organize all team projects there.
Thank you
-Thomas
04/19/2017 4:00 pm
yaerenmc
Supposing you have Discord you have been accepted as a trial member.
04/18/2017 1:24 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
LobsterRoast
By the way guys, like Yaeren said, ADD PICTURES! We cannot add you to the team if you do not have 3 pictures minimum
04/18/2017 12:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
makejackblack
Can you build a Spawn,Hub,Lobbies,Other for server

IP: 67.177.66.174
04/18/2017 12:19 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
LobsterRoast
makejackblack, Please take note this thread is for applying to join the build team, not applying to have something built, but once we have a full team, we'll POSSIBLY try to help make your spawn!
04/17/2017 9:37 pm
Opqosite
Minecraft username: Opqosite
Discord username: Opqosite#6981
Why you want to join: I love building, and always have. Working with teams is always fun as well. I recently attended BuildCon and have been more inspired lately, so I wanted to build with a team. I am willing to cooperate with other members of the team. Thank you for consideration.
-What style/type of builds do you specialize in: Terraforming, A bit of organics, and maybe a little bit of structure.
Pictures of builds (Minimum of 3 different builds): I recently got a new PC, so unfortunately I don't have my previous screenshots.
04/18/2017 8:59 am
yaerenmc
Could you build something and send me a screenshot?
04/18/2017 9:45 pm
Opqosite
Yeah sure.
04/17/2017 6:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AzureVoid
Username: AzureVoid same as here
Discord: AzureVoid#1410
Why: Personally i would like to apprentice with you. Im a long time minecraft player trying to build a rep as a builder on here, trouble is I'm not any pro builder, i mean can build but I'm not a pro, get what I'm saying? I follow orders well and learn fast so if you could take the under your wing i would be forever indebted to you. Consider me at the very least
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome