Brickworks Buildteam

Are you starting a new project and are looking for members, or are you looking for something to join? Here's the spot!

Post Permalink
by SlimeEmperor » 4/17/2017

Applications have been moved here: http://brickworks.forumotion.com/f3-applications
Last edited by SlimeEmperor on 4/19/2017, edited 1 time in total.
Yaeren

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
Level 3
Apprentice Engineer

Post Permalink
by AzureVoid » 4/17/2017

Username: AzureVoid same as here
Discord: AzureVoid#1410
Why: Personally i would like to apprentice with you. Im a long time minecraft player trying to build a rep as a builder on here, trouble is I'm not any pro builder, i mean can build but I'm not a pro, get what I'm saying? I follow orders well and learn fast so if you could take the under your wing i would be forever indebted to you. Consider me at the very least
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by Opqosite » 4/17/2017

Minecraft username: Opqosite
Discord username: Opqosite#6981
Why you want to join: I love building, and always have. Working with teams is always fun as well. I recently attended BuildCon and have been more inspired lately, so I wanted to build with a team. I am willing to cooperate with other members of the team. Thank you for consideration.
-What style/type of builds do you specialize in: Terraforming, A bit of organics, and maybe a little bit of structure.
Pictures of builds (Minimum of 3 different builds): I recently got a new PC, so unfortunately I don't have my previous screenshots.

Level 22
Expert Cowboy
Says: JOIN MY MINECRAFT SERVER (lol jk)
Minecraft: Opqosite

Post Permalink
by SlimeEmperor » 4/18/2017

Opqosite wrote:Minecraft username: Opqosite
Why you want to join: I love building, and always have. Working with teams is always fun as well. I recently attended BuildCon and have been more inspired lately, so I wanted to build with a team. I am willing to cooperate with other members of the team. Thank you for consideration.
-What style/type of builds do you specialize in: Terraforming, A bit of organics, and maybe a little bit of structure.
Pictures of builds (Minimum of 3 different builds): I recently got a new PC, so unfortunately I don't have my previous screenshots.

Could you build something and send me a screenshot?
Yaeren

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
Level 3
Apprentice Engineer

Post Permalink
by makejackblack » 4/18/2017

Can you build a Spawn,Hub,Lobbies,Other for server

IP: 67.177.66.174
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by RadiatedSlowbro » 4/18/2017

makejackblack wrote:Can you build a Spawn,Hub,Lobbies,Other for server

IP: 67.177.66.174

makejackblack, Please take note this thread is for applying to join the build team, not applying to have something built, but once we have a full team, we'll POSSIBLY try to help make your spawn! :D
Level 1
New Crafter

Post Permalink
by RadiatedSlowbro » 4/18/2017

By the way guys, like Yaeren said, ADD PICTURES! We cannot add you to the team if you do not have 3 pictures minimum
Last edited by RadiatedSlowbro on 4/19/2017, edited 1 time in total.
Level 1
New Crafter

Post Permalink
by CrafterBoiii » 4/18/2017

Crafterboiii
Crafterboiii
I want to have a team to relax on. Less upbeat than shapescape.
You can find my work on my pmc page, my twitter @crafterboiii, and any project by @shapescapeco as I am the project manager and organize all team projects there.
Thank you
-Thomas
Level 29
Expert Scribe

Post Permalink
by CrafterBoiii » 4/18/2017

I specialize in structure and organics, but I can do anything you need other than specifically world painter generated terrain.
Level 29
Expert Scribe

Post Permalink
by Opqosite » 4/18/2017

Yaeren wrote:
Opqosite wrote:Minecraft username: Opqosite

Could you build something and send me a screenshot?

Yeah sure.

Level 22
Expert Cowboy
Says: JOIN MY MINECRAFT SERVER (lol jk)
Minecraft: Opqosite

Post Permalink
by Dr_Arson » 4/18/2017

Minecraft username: Dr_Arson
Discord username: Dr_Arson
Why you want to join: I would like to join Brickworks to not show off my building capabilties as a way to boast, but a way to showcase my artistc style to the world. I would also like to point out that I have not been in any build team before, but I do work well in teams aswell as in pairs. I am a good adapter to new challenges. Furthermore, I beleive that my engagement in this establishment will give Brickworks a sense of comfort and safety. (btw if there is free food count me in)

-What style/type of builds do you specialize in: Steampunk, medieval, Victorian, and I'm still working on my cyberpunk :/

(I would like to admit that I did not have any help, in any of the builds, in the pictures below)Pictures of builds (Minimum of 3 different builds):
Spoiler
Image Image Pic of a build from a server called TomorrowlandV2 and proof of ownership :3

Spoiler
Image Unfinished build of a wealthy Victorian town.

Spoiler
Image Image Two pics from my Derp Deputies Map I posted to PMC.

I hope to get accepted into Brickworks! ~Dr_Arson
Last edited by Dr_Arson on 4/18/2017, edited 1 time in total.
Level 24
Expert Taco

Post Permalink
by WildCookieCat » 4/18/2017

Are you interested in doing non paid work for a server in devolopment? I've been searching for builders to be apart of my own build team but thats proving difficult as we can't pay them for their work.. we need a few spawns done. If you're not interested would you know anyone who is? :)
Level 1
New Explorer

Next

Return to Recruitment and Teamwork