Cerebrix Thread

Revolver_Ocelot's Avatar Revolver_Ocelot11/9/12 7:46 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 351
11/16/2012 8:00 am
Slenderpman's Avatar Slenderpman
Apps: cerebrix-the-game-the-future-t178215.html

Now you must....*evil laugh* play my game!
Revolver_Ocelot
Level 26 : Expert Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/16/2012 8:00 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Slenderpman
((SOMEHOW MY CHARACTER WILL JUMP IN ON THE BATTLE AND KICK YOUR GUYS ASSES. For now... BATTLE WATCHING EPIC TIME))

((T'was going to post a one liner. I stopped myself before it happened))
11/15/2012 10:07 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
BrookeG2106
((Ugh, this is getting no where... Why dont you guys just finnish that hackers battle already, so I can meet some people in real life and such... Meh...))
11/13/2012 4:32 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
TheChocolateGMR
Kyra leaned against the rock, still bored. She looked over to see Fox-Man and Fire-Boy still battling. She sighed and looked up at the once-gray, now red sky and sighed again as the blood splattered her face.
11/13/2012 3:47 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Emile's fur, now covered with blood, was turning a little bit red. He attempted to head-butt into The Reich.
11/13/2012 4:43 am
BrookeG2106
Lilly looked around, seeing some light in the distance. She squinted her eyes, seeing that it was a player, fire spewing from his mouth and other limbs. Ugh, she didnt want to have to mix with that. She tapped her foot against the ground in a basic rhythm, red blood-mixed water slightly getting on her shoe, making a white splatter pattern on it. She watch the player emmiting the fire, noticing him flicker in and out of existence, a scowl slightlyt growing on her face. Damn hackers... I hate those guys... she thought to herself bitterly, looking away from their fight as she tightened her grip on the battle axe by her side, the rhythm she was tapping her foot in now speeding up impatiently.
11/12/2012 5:23 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Kyra looked as The Reich spewed out tongues of burning flame. "Woah," She said, blood splashing against her face as she leaned against a rock.
11/12/2012 4:32 pm
jackattack4000
((
Click to reveal
Disregard that last post then.))
11/12/2012 4:29 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
((You were already on the mountain. The map was the mountain))
11/12/2012 4:14 pm
jackattack4000
((Towards the mountain. I didn't dig through the mountain.))
11/12/2012 4:08 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
((You can't dig through a mountain they are made from rock!))
11/12/2012 4:07 pm
jackattack4000
Emile quickly started digging underground, and started digging towards the mountain.
11/12/2012 4:04 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
The Reich looked to Emile flickering in and out of existence again. He ran towards him fire blazing from his arms and mouth. One hand with burning fire spewing from it and the other with knives a plethora.
11/12/2012 3:55 pm
jackattack4000
Emile quickly dodged the shot of fire. "What is up with that guy?" he wondered.
11/12/2012 1:59 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
InfraRedd
((Yeh.))
The Silent watched the ongoing match on the screen, not really interested. However, he started staring at the screen intently when he saw Reich, with his fire and music. 'That infernal noise...' he thought to himself, the binary code floating across his face freezing, and beginning to flicker. He tapped it with a small metal rod he produced from his pocket, the problem resolving. He thought about going to buy something, illegally of course, for his character, before he remembered he could just hack such things in.
11/12/2012 12:29 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
((That's the idea. I made the hackers so that you'd all team up and fight them.))
11/12/2012 12:28 pm
Slenderpman
((And a game shark don't do nuffin'

Dat aint fair))
11/12/2012 12:26 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
The Reich got into a machine similar to the ones in the changing dome. An audio clip of a woman humming 'Silent Night' started to play through the battle. The Reich appeared in the battleground spraying fire everywhere. He kept flickering in and out of existence while the music played. Almost like he was meaning for it to happen.

((No known hacks or hacker machines can hack the Changing Dome only the Hackers secret weapon))
11/12/2012 8:49 am
Slenderpman
Dahg glared at the screen for the latest duel, it seemingly mocked him, how he wasn't able to get to the battle on time. It pissed him off how the other people got to the battles before him and he couldn't get in. Of course, he could easily go in with necessary tools, such as a Gameshark. Those were infamous for allowing people to hack the games, but Dahg wasn't about to stoop down to that level just to get into a duel. Instantly he noticed the two foxes as the ones left, and grimaced. "T-this simply is... is just b-bad luck" He mumbled, clenching his teeth as he talked. He walked away from the Dome of changing after a while, reverting back to his normal state. "I'll.... just go next time" He muttered to himself.
11/12/2012 3:39 am
BrookeG2106
((Meta game much...?))
Lilly looked up to the ever changing sky of the underwater bio dome, sighing. Damn, why cant the tecchies get these stupid bugs fixed so the weather is actually normal? she thought bitterly to herself, when she saw a few splotched of a red substance hit the ground. She knelt down and dipped her index finger in it lightly, rubbing it between the finger and her thumb before sniffing it lightly. Blood? Without warning, more of the blood began raining down, along with some actual water. Not wanting to stain her white cloak with the blood, Lilly ran under the shelter on a tree, watching as the ground became soaked in blood, the water adding to it and making it run down into a small stream. Lilly sighed and slid down the tree, sitting at the base with her large axe lying next to her, though readily in her grip. The puddles of water suddenly lit up with electricity, before calming down once again, and she saw the few people in her area drop dead in a slump into the puddles. Well, this is an interesting technical dificulty... she thought to herself sarcastically, gritting her teeth in frustration as she looked around, seeing no one in her area. "Damnit..." she muttered, seeing the lack of aponents now. In the distance she saw a figure standing on a cliff, but she couldnt be bothered going over there in this weather, not if it meant ruining her cloak. And he had his hands full with another player anyway, so it didnt matter. Lilly sighed and looked across the field she was in, seeing the grass once green be painted red with blood. Red was a nice colour. One of Lilly's favourites. Purple, of course, being her first. But red was still nice. She liked blood red most of all though, and was pleased to see the sky rain it down. Though she would love to engulf herself in this blood red colour, she couldnt risk staining it on her cloak. She just hated messes, and could never find other cloaks quite like hers in the clothing stores. Lilly sighed and glanced up at the players still fighting in the distance, reminding herself to also not go out from the shelter from the tree, for she could get shocked by lightning once again too. If it rained purple, I'd like that. Especially if I saw people getting electrocuted by it too. I wouldnt mind getting this stained purple, though I do have to keep it white. White like the colour of lillies, like me. Representing peace, though this dome could be nothing but the oposite of peace. Hmm, not the colour of peace, the colour of, false hope. Yeah, that has a better ring to it, white, the colour of false hope...
11/11/2012 7:22 pm
TheChocolateGMR
"Oh what's up, homie?" Kyra asked before easily sidestepping his attack. She yawned as he smashed into the rock behind her.
11/11/2012 6:23 pm
jackattack4000
((Back.))
Emile jumped off the ledge he was sitting on and looked at Kyra, the only opponent left. He ran right at her.
11/11/2012 3:24 pm
TheChocolateGMR
((Aww...see ya.))
11/11/2012 3:23 pm
jackattack4000
((gtg be on later bye.))
11/11/2012 3:20 pm
TheChocolateGMR
((Sorry for posting twice on the same subject...my iPad was derping out.))
"OH SHIT!" Kyra said, looking as the puddles flashed yellow with electricity. "Lucky I wasn't in a puddle." She sighed, thankful.
11/11/2012 3:17 pm
jackattack4000
((Okay...))
Emile, running onto a higher cliff and drew a lightning bolt onto the watery ground, shocking everybody standing in the water.
11/11/2012 3:13 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Kyra let the blood hit her. She let the water hit her, too. She looked up at the tornado, snarling. "Someone's causing this," She said. "And I intend to find out who."
11/11/2012 3:12 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Emiles trick didn't work. The hackers wouldn't allow it all that he caused was it to rain more heavily. Blood started making puddles and causing avalanches it was like the hackers wanted them to drown in it.
11/11/2012 3:11 pm
TheChocolateGMR
"Blegh," Kyra spat as the droplets of blood hit her face. "Ah, that's better," She said, as cool water hit her face. She faced the tornado, narrowing her eyes. "Someone's causing all this. And I intend to find out who,"
11/11/2012 3:10 pm
jackattack4000
Emile spat as it started blizzarding blood. Then he used one of his tails to draw a few lines, causing it to rain water.
11/11/2012 3:04 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
The blizzard soon turned to a blizzard of blood. The sky changed to red and a massive swirling cloud was slowly turning into a tornado.
11/11/2012 2:59 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Kyra sighed and stood up. "Bo-ring!" She yelled, listening to the echo. "Heh," She smirked. She sat down again and continued to look at the flakes of snow coming from the eternally gray sky. At least, for the battle.
11/11/2012 2:55 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
The Reich looked to the two 'tecchies' who sat at computers typing away not knowing he was there. "Now" he said startling the two they each typed in some code then pressed a button on either side of the computers. "Not those two" he said the nodded and typed away.
11/11/2012 2:53 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Kyra sat down in the deep snow, looking at her hand mockingly. She looked up at the gray sky, knowing it was just an illusion.
11/11/2012 12:55 pm
jackattack4000
Emile quickly grabbed another player's body with 2 of his tails, and threw them off the side.
11/11/2012 12:42 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Kyra looked as The Reich dsappeared then shrugged. She sat and looked bored. Her eyes widened in happiness when she stabbed a player in the forehead. "Boo-yah!" She yelled.
11/11/2012 10:47 am
Revolver_Ocelot
The Reich looked around then disappeared from the Dome of Changing they had work to do setting up base and fooling with these delinquents wasn't helping that. He walked from the dome of changing shoving people out of his way as he made his way to one of the bed quarters the lower class hackers had captured.
11/11/2012 3:34 am
BrookeG2106
((Hello everyone... Whats going on?))
11/10/2012 11:54 pm
InfraRedd
Silent looked over. 'A slight mistake. I felt like it might be better if I stay, a choice made later on...' he said, his voice barely above a whisper, a strange harmonious voice, almost as if there were two of him speaking, one slightly behind the other. He crossed his arms behind his back, every move made by his body shadowed by a phantom trail.
11/10/2012 11:49 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
The Reich slowly turned his head to the Silent "Leaving then entering? Why?" He asked in his heavy accent.
11/10/2012 11:47 pm
InfraRedd
Silent's eyes widened under the mask of binary when he saw Reich on the screen. 'Oh my...' he thought to himself. Feeling there was no better choice, he quickly ran back into the Changing dome, and arrived next to Reich, a blur of shadow wafting off of his body, a few stray strands of binary code lingering in the air. He said no words, merely standing respectfully by his side.
11/10/2012 10:31 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Kyra sidestepped the projectile. "Huh. Someone likes violence." She said, leaning against a stone. It turns out the stone was a player. "Oh what's up, pal?" She said, jumping onto him. She easily grabbed the stones protruding out of his neck and pulled off his head. She threw the large hunk of rock over the edge of the arena and jumped off of the monster just as it was about to collapse and tip over the edge, too. ((GTG))
11/10/2012 10:23 pm
jackattack4000
((Sure))
Emile blindly drew a bomb and threw it in Kyra's direction.
11/10/2012 10:14 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
((Jack want to contribute anything? Maybe an attack?))
11/10/2012 10:10 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Kyra watched in curiosity as he flickered. "Huh. Strange." She said. "Like a...glitch or somethin'" She muttered to herself.
11/10/2012 10:05 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
The Reich kneeled on one leg and waited he flickered in and out of existence for a second again. They needed to update their code or else he would be gone from this world and brain dead in the real one.
11/10/2012 10:03 pm
TheChocolateGMR
Kyra knew that she would have to fight him. Not a big deal. Her ears twitched and her tail swished. She punched a player about to stab her in the head. "Nice try."
11/10/2012 9:59 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
The Reich awaited her. He knew she would have to eventually fight him and he was prepared.
11/10/2012 9:58 pm
TheChocolateGMR
((Around 9))
Kyra watched as the tongues of flame licked the gray sky. "Oh, someone needs a bit of anger management." She mumbled to herself in a wry fashion.
11/10/2012 9:53 pm
jackattack4000
((Around 10pm for me.))
11/10/2012 9:51 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
((Wow it's 3am here!))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com