Animated Movie STAFF NEEDED

Akhil2000's Avatar Akhil20005/24/13 8:52 pm
1 emeralds 371 3
5/24/2013 9:52 pm
mandrag20's Avatar mandrag20
Hi guys! So I'm still kinda new to the whole animation thing, but I'm not bad. I'm looking for some help from someone who can build the scenes, co-animate, work on the audio (music, sound, effects, etc) I'm planning out a short animated movie. I've got a basic scenery setup (for the plot and more details notify me and I can brief you.) I'm also looking for someone to give an amount of publicity. My YouTube channel only has 14 subs and an average of 24 views. Not much, and I know that your hard work deserves more publicity than that. Anyone who helps in anyway will be mentioned ina series of credits
Open positions:
Scene-Builder
Co-Animator (MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MINE-IMATOR OR OTHER SOFTWARE)
Audio manager (music, sound effects)
Advertisement manager/someone to get some publicity
Akhil2000
Level 35 : Artisan Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/24/2013 9:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
mandrag20
hello my friend.. i think i could really help with scenes or redstone. pm me on skype @connor.meagher1
05/24/2013 9:11 pm
Level 49 : Master Demolitionist
The_Yakattack
Akhil2000Hi guys! So I'm still kinda new to the whole animation thing, but I'm not bad. I'm looking for some help from someone who can build the scenes, co-animate, work on the audio (music, sound, effects, etc) I'm planning out a short animated movie. I've got a basic scenery setup (for the plot and more details notify me and I can brief you.) I'm also looking for someone to give an amount of publicity. My YouTube channel only has 14 subs and an average of 24 views. Not much, and I know that your hard work deserves more publicity than that. Anyone who helps in anyway will be mentioned ina series of credits
Open positions:
Scene-Builder
Co-Animator (MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MINE-IMATOR OR OTHER SOFTWARE)
Audio manager (music, sound effects)
Advertisement manager/someone to get some publicity

I can animate for ya bro!
05/24/2013 9:08 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
Bdogs15
Hey there Akhil, i can build scenes for you, add redstone stuff in it (which im really good at it), anything just tell
me if im in or im out xD
Message back, anytime anywere any what ever :p
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome