Are there any servers left with amazing, beautiful creations like the Mysidia server, and if so, what are their names?

DreamBliss's Avatar DreamBliss4/14/18 8:10 pm
1 emeralds 345 3
5/1/2018 4:12 am
DreamBliss's Avatar DreamBliss
I am placing this in the artist section of the forum because I am looking for an artistic community like Mysidia, where Circleight had some of her most amazing creations hosted.

What are the best, still active artistic Minecraft servers? In other words, what servers, still active, feature many amazing creations that are still available to visit? Of the same quality or better as Circleight and many of the old Minecraft builders who have since left the game?

I just want to wander around and be inspired. That's all.

Thanks!

Mysidia
DreamBliss
Level 31 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/15/2018 4:00 amhistory
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Hmm.. Have you ever visited: 2b2tmuseum.com (It's a server)
It's builds saved from the 2b2t server (The second oldest server in Minecraft) and they've created quite a few amazing builds. (Side note is that it's all done in survival, no builds were made with creative)
It might give you some inspiration even though you can't actually build on there.

Otherwise there are creative communities like Grain's Server where I've seen quite a few amazing builds pop up every now and then.

Edit:
I also have a Creative Realm server where all we really do is create what we like. If you have a portfolio I may see then if you're good enough you'd be more than welcome to join in.
04/14/2018 9:25 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Uzal
Been playing since the beginning, never heard of this "Mysidia"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome