Art and Animation Showcase

Predictive's Avatar Predictive • 1/11/17 2:12 am
1 emeralds 871 8
1/13/2017 6:08 pm
CHorse's Avatar CHorse
Zhav's Art Showcase

Introduction
About 9 or 10 years ago, I was first introduced to animating by a friend, but just a year after that I found an interest in game development. The following years after that has been dedicated to video game programming and a few other fields.
That was until a week ago when I found that old passion for art.
I'd like to share with you some stuff I've been since then.
In addition to that, I've also been working with DirectorLegit (another forum user) to create animations from his avatars.

Showcase

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Conclusion
I'm very much open to feedback and suggestions, collaborations, or any other sort of shenanigans you have in mind.
If you're interested in contacting me beyond the forum, my contact information and media links will be below.

Contact​
Discord: Predictive#5706
Twitter: http://twitter.com/HiZhav/
DeviantArt: http://zhav.deviantart.com/

DirectorLegit
https://twitter.com/DirectorGFX
Predictive
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2017 7:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
UniPhoenix
Coooool
01/12/2017 2:50 am
Predictive
Thank you Phoenix
01/11/2017 4:20 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
It's ok, I also agree with the other kid, the blinking is slow, but otherwise it's not exceptional, but not bad. I've not had a great deal of experience animating, I've only had a year of experience, so don't take me too seriously, but from what I do know is that when fire moves, so does its shadow. While these may be simple animations (some aren't animations at all) I would suggest using more frames and getting to know how to also use image editing software.

I'm open for collabs, but I don't know how to collab.
01/12/2017 2:50 am
Predictive
I appreciate the feedback, and I'll try that. I'm just waiting to get my drawing tablet back from a friend, so I've had to use my mouse for everything so far.
As for imagine editing softwares, why would you suggest that? I'm quite curious. Although I would say I'm well acquainted with Photoshop.

If you have a Skype we can discuss / try some collaborating on a small project, or even just throw some ideas around the room.
01/13/2017 6:08 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
Your welcome. I appreciate your appreciation of the feedback. I swear I get shouted at 97% of the time I criticize someone even though they asked for feedback. I would suggest that because backgrounds and enhancement. Once again, not a lot of experience, but using other programs to make backgrounds is really great, as long as you don't have to animate the backgrounds. As for skype, I did have one, but apparently someone kept spamming, so I don't have it anymore. I do have discord, so if ye wanna talk via that, I'm PiCookie #3687
01/11/2017 3:42 pm
Predictive
TheSkinMakeeeeerOk

Hmm?
01/11/2017 11:30 am
Level 28 : Expert Artist
Aure
I don't recall people blinking that slowly, but good job.
01/11/2017 2:02 pm
Predictive
Haha, it was faster when I animated, but maybe it's the method I used to turn it into a gif.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome