Can someone make me a proifle picture or art blog cover?

1 emeralds11 replies701 views
kawaiitoast started 10/10/2014 3:39 pm
and replied 10/11/2014 4:06 pm
I need someone to make me a cover for my art blog using digital art and re-making my previous cover (took me 30 seconds) and if you want to, please:
*include my username
*put e.g.: "Kawaiitoast's art blog"
*a picture to go along with it (probably a girl hugging toast with eyes and a mouth)

but you can make it however you want.
I would appreciate it so much and give credit!
Thank you sooo much
Posted by avatar
kawaiitoast
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior

11 replies

10/11/2014 4:06 pm
kawaiitoast
Well if you use an art blog cover showing your graphics skills, but you did not made the cover and that is not your skills, i would probably dislike if i could.
People click something if they like what they see, then they expect to see more but they see (maybe) crappier drawings or different drawings.
False advertising saying: CLICK ME FOR GRAPHICS BLOG -> haha jk here's some other stuff.[/quote]

However the cover is just a very very simple thing and I explained before that I was doing sketches manually, and I even have a disclaimer. It doesn't even say anything about my art being digitally made or the same quality as the cover. I think the cover is nice and simple enough that it doesn't overshadow my own art or mislead anyone. I hope I'm making this clear to everyone. Thank you
10/10/2014 11:49 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Gab_Cab
Sorry, but if you're doing an art blog, then you should use art made by you for the cover. It's false advertising if you use someone else's
10/10/2014 11:54 pm
kawaiitoast
Actually its not because I gave them full credit and I wanted someone else to make a cover on digital art because I don't know much about using digital art programs, so for now I wanted to use a very simple cover to show until I do eventually make my own.
10/11/2014 2:31 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Gab_Cab
Yes, it is.

The cover of the art blog is what shows viewers what's basically in the art blog.
You're providing false information.

Credit has nothing to do with it.
10/11/2014 3:57 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
Well if you use an art blog cover showing your graphics skills, but you did not made the cover and that is not your skills, i would probably dislike if i could.
People click something if they like what they see, then they expect to see more but they see (maybe) crappier drawings or different drawings.
False advertising saying: CLICK ME FOR GRAPHICS BLOG -> haha jk here's some other stuff.
10/10/2014 11:21 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Tamacraft123
Here is one if you want another one :3

Hope you love it!

Thanks
-Tamacraft123
10/10/2014 11:45 pm
kawaiitoast
It looks really good, thanks!
I'll consider rotating between yours and the picture azie made
10/10/2014 3:48 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I can doodle something for you to use. I would just want credit at the top of your blog and a link to my profile.
10/10/2014 3:52 pm
kawaiitoast
Sure! I'll give credit and a link for sure!
Thanks
PM me the finished product when you're done
10/10/2014 4:00 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Okie dokie. Feeling arty, so hopefully it'll be done today.
10/10/2014 4:01 pm
kawaiitoast
Perfect tysm!
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome