Fanfiction: The creepering - DEMO

heathestus's Avatar heathestus3/27/12 5:58 pm
3/27/2012 6:24 pm
heathestus's Avatar heathestus
Warning: I am in no way a master story teller, infact this is my first fanfiction. Please, no negative feedback other than creative criticism. I will not be held responsible if your eyes melt out or a creeper goes off in your head. Maybe both. Rated PG-13. Enjoy.

Steve was running through the jungle towards his treehouse, for the sun was going down. The tree house was his safety, his home. If anything were to happen to it, he would cast himself into the ocean once more and be swept away to what seemed like a new world.

He grabbed onto a vine and started climbing upwards slowly. If only he hadn't gone out so late for wood.. *Ping!* An arrow struck the tree next to him. Steve looked down to see a skeleton, its bow ready. Steve climbed faster now. He finally climbed up onto the tree, overlooking any other's in the vast jungle.

Steve approached his house casually, opened the doors and went inside. He flicked a lever on the near wall and the sounds of piston's changing rang throughout the house. The piston's revealed glowstone blocks in the ceiling, witch lit the house. Steve sighed and put his wood in his wood chest. "Better get some sleep" He said to himself. Countless years of wandering alone will do that to you.

Steve slipped into bed and closed his eyes.
heathestus
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer