GFX Tips and Post You Art For Fun!!

CantRaidThis's Avatar CantRaidThis5/30/13 3:47 pm
1 emeralds 875 6
6/4/2013 3:10 pm
ChrisL's Avatar ChrisL
I have been having fun with GFX on Cinema4d and Photoshop CS6 for a few weeks now and i want to see what you guys can do on here! I will start of by posting some of the cool things i have made such as (logos,banners,backgrounds,thumbnails,etc.) and i want you guys to post some of that kind of stuff if you like doing GFX like me and anyone else. They don't have to be great but that's where the tips come in and it will help you to be a better GFX artist over time. Also you can post your YouTube channel to show off your cool intros like mine or channel backgrounds, but i used a template since i am not great at video editing yet. So i hope you stick around to this forum post and show it to your friends and just have a good time! Thanks you for reading this and have a nice day!
-CRTPvP
My Old X
CantRaidThis
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner