Graphic Designer

ProkingPlaysMC's Avatar ProkingPlaysMC1/31/14 8:29 am
1/31/2014 11:45 pm
ProkingPlaysMC's Avatar ProkingPlaysMC
hello people im -ProkingPlaysMC basicly i'm a youtuber im not that famous but i want to hit it there now lets get finish this off.... if you guys need a graphic designer im a very good graphic designer im very good with photo shop and if you need me i can help you but in return you must give me something such as rank on a server, or buy me a rank in a server that i like....

if your intrested add me on skype: ali.bahrami25

http://www.youtube.com/ProkingPlaysMC
ProkingPlaysMC
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2014 11:45 pm
ProkingPlaysMC
ok im sorry its my fault im new to the website and i didnt really know what [graphic desinger ment] so i thought it ment photoshop so sorry about that next time it wont happen
01/31/2014 8:35 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
The-Rabid
Doktorn I understand what you are saying. I am an artist (just starting to move into more complex digital design) I will soon be taking classes for it when I move into highschool. These classes will teach me basics on stuff I need to learn. I also know after highschool im still not even close to being a so on so "Graphic designer" or "Graphic Artist" I still have a long way to go, but im trying my best to do what I can now.

Also example of my work is my avatar. Also I make youtube avatars and backgrounds (My computers dimensions dont display them right though)

I would also like to state my computer is old and laggy. Even using art programs it lags and is very hard to control my mouse (my tablet not compatible with this laptop ) This means my art does not look as good as it could since i cant every make a line or shape with out it squiggling all over.

Yeah I make art, but that doesnt make me a "Graphic Artist" or any art occupation.
01/31/2014 8:22 pm
Level 29 : Expert Modder
generalcedric
doktorn You are really insparational! Ima use your advice!
01/31/2014 7:32 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
doktorn88
Ok from a real graphic designer (I'm going to school to get my degree for it and i already have a job for graphic designing) Im going to give you my comments on your post.

1) Your graphic deisgns are as TofuTown said is "Making graphics doesn't mean that you are graphic designer. Graphic designer is an occupation. Just call yourself a beginner." All your doing is just using photoshop or some free website (Nothing wrong with free websites i do it all the time) And just placing photos ontop of photos. Thats not real graphic design. Thats called "Photoshop"

2) Now heres a tip. if you really want to be a graphic designer don't be offended about bad replys to your work. You can't please everyone.

3) Your work is at begginner stages. If you can actaully make a photo without layering other photos you did not create then you can call yourself a graphic designer... But taking other photos and putting them on photos isn't really art its photoshop.

I create designs.. as i said im a Graphic Designer. Now my minecraft designs arn't good because To be honest i don't try in those ill post pictures of ones i try in

MUSIC IS MY LIFE
https://24.media.tumblr.com/5d94d5e82fc617967c816812f51e678c/tumblr_mxmadeCezE1rtqnj5o5_1280.jpg

CG Designs (First logo)
https://24.media.tumblr.com/62308b2e520ac11448bef951fa7f523c/tumblr_mylktybaA51rtqnj5o2_500.jpg

CG Designs (Second Logo (Active Now (Photo Inspired by Infinity Font LOGO)
https://24.media.tumblr.com/f8b6c64734751b72dfabdde1d7d45f23/tumblr_myuwn6uoKl1rtqnj5o1_1280.jpg

Exclusive Gaming (Server's Website Banner)
https://24.media.tumblr.com/e3688d8b97b4dc982e1c1ae22b86be3c/tumblr_myuwn6uoKl1rtqnj5o3_1280.jpg

^^^^ Those are real graphic designs. Something that takes time to make and 100% yours not someone elses. Because taking a photo and then add photo's of your's doesn't make it your photo. Theirs this thing called CopyRight Laws. If the owner of the photo saw that and your claiming it as yours you can get some pretty fines or even jail time.

People like you is what makes Graphic Design work so hard to get... Because people claim to be one when their really not or they do it for free. Don't call yourself a graphic designer unless you are one or your in school to be one.
01/31/2014 7:31 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Taco
snazztaku
-[SNIP: Advertising on other user's topics is not cool]-
01/31/2014 7:27 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Green_Jememba
rayquazaD10
TofuTown
ProkingPlaysMChello people im -ProkingPlaysMC basicly i'm a youtuber im not that famous but i want to hit it there now lets get finish this off.... if you guys need a graphic designer im a very good graphic designer im very good with photo shop and if you need me i can help you but in return you must give me something such as rank on a server, or buy me a rank in a server that i like....

Dude, don't call yourself a graphic designer. With this kind of a post, I think that you're like 12. Making graphics doesn't mean that you are graphic designer. Graphic designer is an occupation. Just call yourself a beginner.

And what makes you so special Mr. "I think your twelve." Are you a stalker? Do you know him? It could be an occupation. Shut up and stop making people depressed on post's

I got the Mrs. "I think your eight" once, it never happened again and i am 14 now, that happened when i was 12,11? can't remember what age i was but still...
And a new Graphics designer seems legit
01/31/2014 7:19 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
rayquazaD10
TofuTown
ProkingPlaysMChello people im -ProkingPlaysMC basicly i'm a youtuber im not that famous but i want to hit it there now lets get finish this off.... if you guys need a graphic designer im a very good graphic designer im very good with photo shop and if you need me i can help you but in return you must give me something such as rank on a server, or buy me a rank in a server that i like....

Dude, don't call yourself a graphic designer. With this kind of a post, I think that you're like 12. Making graphics doesn't mean that you are graphic designer. Graphic designer is an occupation. Just call yourself a beginner.

And what makes you so special Mr. "I think your twelve." Are you a stalker? Do you know him? It could be an occupation. Shut up and stop making people depressed on post's
01/31/2014 6:43 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
TofuTown

01/31/2014 5:59 pm
ProkingPlaysMC
ok hold up ill give u
01/31/2014 9:21 am
generalcedric
Oh i understand, any examples?
01/31/2014 9:21 am
generalcedric
wattttt?