Hidden Sanctuary SMP server lore.library_books

Knetterkoekje's Avatar Knetterkoekje3/21/23 9:01 am
1 emeralds 93
Hello dear Minecraft enthousiasts!

I have been working on lore for my Minecraft server for quiete a while now and Im looking for some feedback. Here is a draft of tons of lore I am planning to scatter around my spawn, items, mobs and even scripted NPCs (using Citizens, Denizen and or Skript+SkriptBee).

If you spot any inconsistencies or things that do not make sense regarding the following lore please let me know in the comments! <3

The Tree of Knowledge

Deeply hidden, at the very heart of a mystical forest, there stood an enormous tree that towered over all others. However it is only visible to those whom mean no harm. This tree was called the Tree of Knowledge, and it had been home to many different creatures for thousands of years. The inhabitants of the Tree of Knowledge were a curious and knowledgeable bunch. They were a mix of humans, elves, fairies, and many other magical creatures. They had been living in the tree for so long that they had acquired an incredible amount of knowledge and skill in the arts of alchemy and magic. The humans of the tree had learned how to create powerful potions and elixirs that could cure any ailment or injury. The elves had learned how to harness the power of nature and could control the elements with ease. The fairies had learned how to manipulate time and space, and could teleport anywhere they wished.

As the years went by, the inhabitants of the Tree of Knowledge continued to hone their skills and gain more knowledge. They became so skilled in alchemy and magic that they could create magical artifacts that were beyond the imagination of ordinary beings. One day, a group of travelers stumbled upon the Tree of Knowledge. They were amazed by the sight of the enormous tree and were even more amazed when they discovered the inhabitants and their incredible abilities. The travelers asked the inhabitants of the tree to share their knowledge and teach them the ways of alchemy and magic. The inhabitants agreed and began to share their knowledge with the outsiders.

For years, the travelers came and left as they took temporary hostage within the comforts of the Tree of Knowledge on their adventures and journeys, learning from the inhabitants and becoming skilled in the arts of alchemy and magic themselves. They eventually became powerful alchemists and sorcerers, able to create magical items and cast spells that could rival even the original inhabitants of the tree. And so, the Tree of Knowledge continued to be a place of learning and wonder, where those who sought knowledge could come and learn from the wise inhabitants who had lived there for thousands of years.

It is said that the forest-dwellers who founded the Tree of Knowledge discovered a powerful source of energy deep beneath the roots of the tree. This energy was unlike anything they had ever seen before, and they quickly realized that it could be harnessed to fuel their alchemical and magical practices. Over time, the inhabitants of the tree learned how to channel this energy and use it to enhance their powers. They discovered that the energy was connected to the life force of the forest itself, and that by tapping into it, they could draw upon the power of the forest to fuel their magic.As the inhabitants of the tree became more skilled in the use of this energy, they began to notice a strange phenomenon. The energy seemed to have a consciousness of its own, and it would sometimes manifest as a glowing, ethereal presence within the tree.

The inhabitants of the tree came to believe that this energy was a manifestation of the spirit of the forest itself, and that by working with it, they could help to maintain the delicate balance of the forest ecosystem. However, as the years went by, some inhabitants of the tree began to grow greedy and sought to use the energy for their own personal gain. They became more and more reckless in their use of the energy, and eventually, the delicate balance of the forest began to be disrupted.

It wasn't long before the spirit of the forest, enraged by the inhabitants' misuse of its power, began to retaliate. The trees around the Tree of Knowledge began to wither and die, and the animals of the forest became sick and weak. Realizing their mistake, the inhabitants of the tree came together to find a way to restore the balance of the forest. They worked tirelessly to create new spells and potions that could heal the forest, and they poured all of their energy and knowledge into the task. Finally, after many long years of work, the inhabitants of the tree succeeded in restoring the balance of the forest. The trees grew tall and strong again, and the animals returned to their healthy and vibrant state. From that day forward, the inhabitants of the Tree of Knowledge vowed to use the energy of the forest wisely and responsibly, and to always remember the importance of respecting the delicate balance of nature.

The Forest-Dwellers

The Forest-Dwellers, commonly reffered to as Greenees, by all the new inhabitants of the towering tree, were skilled in a type of magic that was deeply connected to the natural world around them. They believed that all things were connected and that by harnessing the power of the natural world, they could create wonders beyond imagination. To shape the tree of knowledge, the forest-dwellers used a type of magic called "shape-shifting." This magic allowed them to transform their bodies into different forms, and to manipulate the shape and texture of objects around them. Using this magic, The Greenees were able to shape the tree into its current form, carving out rooms and chambers within its trunk and branches. They also used their magic to create intricate carvings and patterns on the tree's surface, imbuing it with a sense of magic and wonder. To further enhance the magic of the tree, a type of magic called "elemental magic" was used. This magic allowed them to control and manipulate the natural elements, such as air, water, fire, and earth.

Using elemental magic, the forest-dwellers were able to imbue the tree with a sense of life and energy, infusing it with the power of the elements. This energy not only helped to sustain the inhabitants of the tree, but it also drew other magical creatures to the area, creating a vibrant and diverse ecosystem. Finally, the forest-dwellers used a type of magic called "enchantment magic" to imbue the tree with magical properties. This magic allowed them to imbue the tree with protective and healing powers, making it a safe haven for all who sought knowledge and shelter.

Diary Entry #1

Day 1, Year of the Sun: I have returned to the Tree of Knowledge once again, after many moons away. It is good to be back in the embrace of the forest, and to feel the ancient magic of the tree once more. As I climb up the twisted roots of the tree, I am reminded of all the knowledge and power contained within it. The hollowed-out interior of the trunk is filled with ancient artifacts, books, and scrolls, all of them containing secrets and spells that have been gathered over centuries.
I am one of the few who still remembers the ancient art of alchemy, and I know that the knowledge contained within this tree is more valuable than any treasure in the world. I will spend my days here, delving deeper into the mysteries of the natural world and unlocking the secrets of the universe.

Day 7, Year of the Sun:
I have spent the last week studying the ancient texts and artifacts within the tree. I have uncovered new spells and potions that I never knew existed, and I have used them to heal the sick and wounded within our community. The power of the tree is immense, and I feel as though I have only scratched the surface of what it can do. I am determined to unlock its full potential and to use it to help those in need.

Day 21, Year of the Sun:
I have discovered a new spell, one that allows me to communicate with the spirits of the forest. I have used it to learn more about the ancient magic of this land, and to gain insights into the natural world that were previously unknown to me.The spirits are friendly, and they have welcomed me into their realm. I feel as though I am part of something much larger than myself, something ancient and powerful that has existed since the beginning of time.

Day 45, Year of the Sun:
I have discovered a new way to use the magic of the tree. By combining certain herbs and substances, I have created a potion that allows me to travel between realms. I have visited other worlds, seen things that I cannot describe, and returned with new knowledge and understanding. The tree of knowledge is more than just a symbol of ancient wisdom. It is a source of infinite power and magic, one that can unlock the secrets of the universe and allow us to transcend the limits of our physical existence.

NOTE:
I will continue to study and explore the mysteries of the tree, and I will use its power to help those in need. I am grateful for this opportunity, and I will do everything in my power to ensure that the ancient magic of the forest-dwellers is never forgotten.

The transformation

As time passed, the world outside the forest began to change. New civilizations arose, and the forest-dwellers found themselves increasingly isolated and cut off from the rest of the world. The ancient magic they had mastered began to fade away, and the forest-dwellers themselves began to die out. In the end, only a handful of forest-dwellers remained, and they were old and frail. But they still held the secrets of the Tree of Knowledge, and they knew that its power could not be allowed to fade away with them.

So they called upon the help of outsiders, brave adventurers who were willing to venture deep into the forest to learn the ancient art of alchemy and magic from the forest-dwellers. These outsiders became known as the "Seekers of Knowledge," and they dedicated their lives to unlocking the secrets of the Tree of Knowledge.The Seekers of Knowledge learned much from the forest-dwellers. They learned how to shape the tree and its insides using ancient magic, creating hidden chambers and passageways that led to even deeper levels of knowledge and power. They learned the secrets of alchemy, using the natural resources of the forest to create powerful potions and spells. And they learned about the source of the tree's energy, a powerful force that flowed through the trunk and branches like a river of magic.

Over time, the Seekers of Knowledge grew in number, and they began to build a new community around the Tree of Knowledge. They called themselves the "Tree-dwellers," in honor of the forest-dwellers who had come before them. But as the power of the Tree of Knowledge grew, so did the dangers that came with it. Dark forces from outside the forest began to take notice of the tree, and they sought to use its power for their own purposes.The Tree-dwellers knew that they had to protect the Tree of Knowledge at all costs. They used their knowledge of magic and alchemy to create powerful spells and enchantments that kept the dark forces at bay. But the battle for the Tree of Knowledge was not won easily. There were many long years of struggle, of battles fought in the depths of the forest, and of sacrifices made to protect the tree.

In the end, however, the Tree-dwellers emerged victorious. The Tree of Knowledge remained a beacon of ancient magic and wisdom, a testament to the power of the natural world and the incredible feats that could be achieved through the mastery of magic, alchemy and sheer willpower.

As the sun came up and down, new generations of Seekers of Knowledge arrived at the towering tree, eager to learn from its everlasting ancient wisdom. They continued to reveal its secrets, to discover new spells and potions, and to use its power to heal the sick, protect their communities, and explore the mysteries of the universe. This became increasingly difficult as dark forces are attempting to manipulate the magic of the tree and they are starting to succeed!

Diary Entry #2

Day 1, Year of the Leaf: The dark forces have come. They are here, in the heart of the forest, seeking to destroy the Tree of Knowledge. We cannot let them succeed. The Tree is our lifeblood, our source of power and wisdom. It has been here for thousands of years, and we will not let it fall now.

Day 3, Year of the Leaf: The battle has been raging for three days now. The forest is filled with the sounds of swords clashing, magic spells being cast, and the screams of the wounded. I have never seen such violence. It is like nothing I have ever experienced before.

Day 5, Year of the Leaf: We have managed to hold them off so far, but the dark forces are unrelenting. They keep coming, wave after wave, their swords and spears flashing in the sunlight. I am exhausted, but I must keep fighting. The fate of the Tree of Knowledge rests on our shoulders.

Day 7, Year of the Leaf: The battle has taken its toll. Many of my fellow Tree-dwellers have fallen in battle, and I fear that we are losing ground. But still, we fight on. The Tree is our home, our community, and our legacy. We cannot let it be destroyed.

Day 9, Year of the Leaf: The final battle has begun. The dark forces have gathered their strength for one last assault on the Tree of Knowledge. We have prepared for this moment for years, and we are ready. We have cast spells of protection and created traps and snares to catch the enemy off guard.

Day 10, Year of the Leaf: Victory! We have won the battle. The dark forces have been defeated, and the Tree of Knowledge still stands. It is a sight to behold. Its leaves shimmer in the sunlight, its branches reaching towards the sky. We have won a great victory today, but at a great cost. Many of our Tree-dweller brothers and sisters have fallen in battle, and the forest will never be the same.

Day 14, Year of the Leaf: We mourn the loss of our fallen comrades, but we also celebrate our victory. The Tree of Knowledge remains standing, a symbol of hope and endurance in a world filled with darkness and chaos. We will continue to protect it, to learn from it, and to use its power to make the world a better place.

Day 20, Year of the Leaf: The scars of the battle are still visible in the forest, but life goes on. The Tree of Knowledge continues to thrive, and the Tree-dwellers continue to learn and grow. We have emerged from the great war stronger and more united than ever before. And we will do whatever it takes to protect the Tree of Knowledge and ensure that its power endures for generations to come.

If any of the above has sparked an interest, or you would even like to contribute one way or another to Hidden Sanctuary, do not hesitated and get involved with us today on Discord: discord.gg/ms3w9rFA6k

Feel free to check out the Hidden Sanctuary serverpost here:

https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/hidden-sanctuary-where-smp-starts/
Knetterkoekje
Level 19 : Journeyman Spelunker