If You Need A Server Artist Look Here!

1 emerald 5 replies 229 views | started 08/12/2017 10:56 pm by Russianfkr
Hi My Name Is Russianfkr or Divici Ingame I am a Minecraft Artist I make Stuff for people such as Spawns, Art Around Spawns, Mini game Areas, You Name It I Make It Now Recently I've Been Low On Work So for the Next Three Months If ANYONE Needs A Server Artist Please Post Here If You Don't Wish To Post Here Message Me On Instagram, Twitter, And Steam They Are All Located On My Profile P.S If You Go To My Steam Please Leave A Comment On What You Need Me For Because I Have To Deal With Scammers All Day. Anyway, If You Do Choose To Make Me Your Server Builder/Artist Please Tell Me What you Would Like To Have Around And What You Want/Need Me To Build And How Big You Want It With How Detailed You Want It Once I have These I can Get Right To Building Now If You Wish To See Screen Shots On What I Can build Go Here: http://imgur.com/a/Hk8l3 That Is Some Of The Stuff I Am Best In Building So You Have An Idea Of What I Build. My Hours Are 10am Mountain Time To 6 pm Mountain Time You Can Contact Me AnyTime In Those Hours. If You Have Any Questions Please Feel Free To Post Them Here AnyTime. Cheers And Have A Great Day/Night.
Posted by avatar
Russianfkr
Level 10 : Journeyman Princess

5 replies

08/13/2017 1:26 am
Level 8 Apprentice Ranger
Brendann
Hmmm, Ill keep you in mind for the future
08/13/2017 12:28 am
Level 1 New Miner
Shadowthief2121
I made my first server and need help with my spawn, very detailed, and possibly big. Survival/PvP, and a safe zone. Hopefully I can get to you because my server needs tons of work.
08/12/2017 11:12 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Miner
ChewwyBuilds
Hello! My name is Chewwy__, I am creating a new server, can I am looking for some builds. It's going to be a survival server, so I'm going to need a Spawn, a shop and a few different warp things. I am looking for a Mediveal themed server, with good detail, and by judging your builds, I believe that you can deliver that.

For the spawn I'd like it to be pretty big, maybe 200x200, with a lot of detail. I love the look of your dragons, and I'd like to see that implemented within the spawn. The spawn I'd like to be made medieval themed, as stated above.

I would like a shop, with the same theme, highly detailed, etc.

If you're interested I have a Discord, and a Steam.

Discord: Chewwy__#7377
Steam: AwesomeMatthew1

I hope that I can work with you soon!
08/13/2017 12:16 am
Level 10 Journeyman Princess
Russianfkr
Thanks, Chewwy I'll Look Into It And Get Back With You Hopefully Soon.
08/25/2017 11:44 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Miner
ChewwyBuilds
Of course! Sorry for the late response, please do take your time!

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome