The Legend of Jade Kingdom - Story + Project + Texture Pack

NitrogenSnow's Avatar NitrogenSnow6/6/12 8:00 pm
1 emeralds 345 4
4/19/2013 11:25 pm
Apprion's Avatar Apprion
The Story of Jadecraft:
In an unknown time ago, in the mountains of Jadecraftia some adventurers had unearthed a strange pre-made structure of Stone Bricks, they guessed it was from their ancestors and explored the mighty rooms, avoiding traps, slaying monsters and even coming across an intersecting Mineshaft and Ravine. After lots of searching, they found something odd. A structure of 12 blocks all in a circular shape with a lava pit in the middle. It looked important. And thus they went back to alert the scientists.

When the scientists arrived on the scene, they tried all sorts of crafting recipes and items to try and fit things into these strange slots. Several years later a discovery was made in the Nether Research Base of Blaze Technics. During a mad experiment they mixed Blaze Powder with an Ender Pearl and it was attracted to the strangely arranged blocks like a magnet. Repeating this for each of the 11 remaining blocks they finally discovered a portal. They messaged the King and alerted him of their discovery.

The King came along and by that time one adventurer was desperately hanging on from a game in which he lost of Truth or Dare. The King said "Be brave soldier, not even our best technology can bring you back up, just drop down and discover what lies beyond this portal, if you return, you will be greeted with a knighthood. Farewell." and the King shoved him in.

Meanwhile in The End
Some Enderman were discussing their telportation strategies when they saw an island of Obsidian generating not far off, later on, a little Adventurer appeared. Enderman 1 in astonishment said "Hey Andy, what's the deal with that kid staring at my face?" in which Andy replied "I don't know Endy, let's teleport to him and give him a shock, maybe we can get rid of him, I mean how rude of him to stare at our faces like that" The kid was scared to death by the angered Enderman closing in on him, he had forgotten lesson 1 in Monster Slaying School about never to stare at an Enderman. He was dead.

The Ender Dragon was playing with some Endstone experiments to see why he could not destroy it, no matter how easy it was to mine when and Enderman alerted him of the Obsidian Platform. Only his ancestors have experienced something of similar value. They had found the secure End Portal within a devastating Stronghold, and now he had to warn them to not come in. He would have to go through.

Back in the Overworld
Scientist 1 stated an obvious fact that somehow needed to be said "That adventurer has been gone a while, do you think he di-". She would never finish that sentence. At that moment the Ender Dragon burst through with 4 Enderman guards and incinerated his surroundings, obviously the Stronghold was not secure enough, he would secure it more later. The Enderman killed the remaining people who survived the incineration and then the Ender Dragon burst a tunnel through to the Overworld.

He looked around, he located a Kingdom not far off and burst in through one of the walls. He then ordered the Enderman guards to take care of the villagers while he flew to the castle. The King sliced a Diamond Sword bravely through the Ender Dragon's throat, he took little damage. The Ender Dragon threw the attack aside and mocked it. "Is that all you can do? And you call yourself a King. Farewell, let your descendants take this as a warning." The Ender Dragon spoke and then blasted the King he would remember for the remaining seconds of his life.

Just outside, Herobrine was watching this through his modded binoculars and decided to introduce himself to the Enderman. He saw this as his kind of crowd to mix with and wanted to greet them. Herobrine headed over. The Enderman notices him and decides Herobrine would be the ideal vessel to remain in the Overworld without being slayed. Herobrine would never be the same again.

In the Overworld, several millenia later
NitrogenSnow, a descendant of the old King was exploring the nearby Jungle to mess around with the Jungle Temples from the new snapshot when he stopped dead in his tracks. He could see a Kingdom so he travelled towards it and came across a broken sign. It read "Jade Kingdom, Kingdom of Wonders" no matter how battered and mossy it looked. NitrogenSnow stepped on.

Once inside NitrogenSnow saw this as an opportunity to move his base here and would rebuild what was once a brilliant, thriving land. He invited his friends to join this server and help him with the project. Little did he know, Herobrine was lurking around the corner.

To be Continued...

I hope you enjoyed the story, if it gets enough likes I may make more stories like this. I will definitely continue this one as we build the project so don't hesitate.

The page for the Project we're working on: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/jade-kingdom/

If you want a texture pack for the Legend of Jadecraftia, go here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... jadecraft/
NitrogenSnow
Level 29 : Expert Demolitionist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/19/2013 11:25 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
Apprion
+NitrogenSnowThe Story of Jadecraft:
In an unknown time ago, in the mountains of Jadecraftia some adventurers had unearthed a strange pre-made structure of Stone Bricks, they guessed it was from their ancestors and explored the mighty rooms, avoiding traps, slaying monsters and even coming across an intersecting Mineshaft and Ravine. After lots of searching, they found something odd. A structure of 12 blocks all in a circular shape with a lava pit in the middle. It looked important. And thus they went back to alert the scientists.

When the scientists arrived on the scene, they tried all sorts of crafting recipes and items to try and fit things into these strange slots. Several years later a discovery was made in the Nether Research Base of Blaze Technics. During a mad experiment they mixed Blaze Powder with an Ender Pearl and it was attracted to the strangely arranged blocks like a magnet. Repeating this for each of the 11 remaining blocks they finally discovered a portal. They messaged the King and alerted him of their discovery.

The King came along and by that time one adventurer was desperately hanging on from a game in which he lost of Truth or Dare. The King said "Be brave soldier, not even our best technology can bring you back up, just drop down and discover what lies beyond this portal, if you return, you will be greeted with a knighthood. Farewell." and the King shoved him in.

Meanwhile in The End
Some Enderman were discussing their telportation strategies when they saw an island of Obsidian generating not far off, later on, a little Adventurer appeared. Enderman 1 in astonishment said "Hey Andy, what's the deal with that kid staring at my face?" in which Andy replied "I don't know Endy, let's teleport to him and give him a shock, maybe we can get rid of him, I mean how rude of him to stare at our faces like that" The kid was scared to death by the angered Enderman closing in on him, he had forgotten lesson 1 in Monster Slaying School about never to stare at an Enderman. He was dead.

The Ender Dragon was playing with some Endstone experiments to see why he could not destroy it, no matter how easy it was to mine when and Enderman alerted him of the Obsidian Platform. Only his ancestors have experienced something of similar value. They had found the secure End Portal within a devastating Stronghold, and now he had to warn them to not come in. He would have to go through.

Back in the Overworld
Scientist 1 stated an obvious fact that somehow needed to be said "That adventurer has been gone a while, do you think he di-". She would never finish that sentence. At that moment the Ender Dragon burst through with 4 Enderman guards and incinerated his surroundings, obviously the Stronghold was not secure enough, he would secure it more later. The Enderman killed the remaining people who survived the incineration and then the Ender Dragon burst a tunnel through to the Overworld.

He looked around, he located a Kingdom not far off and burst in through one of the walls. He then ordered the Enderman guards to take care of the villagers while he flew to the castle. The King sliced a Diamond Sword bravely through the Ender Dragon's throat, he took little damage. The Ender Dragon threw the attack aside and mocked it. "Is that all you can do? And you call yourself a King. Farewell, let your descendants take this as a warning." The Ender Dragon spoke and then blasted the King he would remember for the remaining seconds of his life.

Just outside, Herobrine was watching this through his modded binoculars and decided to introduce himself to the Enderman. He saw this as his kind of crowd to mix with and wanted to greet them. Herobrine headed over. The Enderman notices him and decides Herobrine would be the ideal vessel to remain in the Overworld without being slayed. Herobrine would never be the same again.

In the Overworld, several millenia later
NitrogenSnow, a descendant of the old King was exploring the nearby Jungle to mess around with the Jungle Temples from the new snapshot when he stopped dead in his tracks. He could see a Kingdom so he travelled towards it and came across a broken sign. It read "Jade Kingdom, Kingdom of Wonders" no matter how battered and mossy it looked. NitrogenSnow stepped on.

Once inside NitrogenSnow saw this as an opportunity to move his base here and would rebuild what was once a brilliant, thriving land. He invited his friends to join this server and help him with the project. Little did he know, Herobrine was lurking around the corner.

To be Continued...

I hope you enjoyed the story, if it gets enough likes I may make more stories like this. I will definitely continue this one as we build the project so don't hesitate.

The page for the Project we're working on: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/jade-kingdom/

If you want a texture pack for the Legend of Jadecraftia, go here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... jadecraft/

Sounds Good i'll Check it out
04/13/2013 12:31 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Nerd
HerbertDiesel
You should really convert this to a blog as a "Story" this really doesn't belong in the forums.
04/08/2013 5:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
jadedwolf424
Thats really odd, thats the name of my server ._. Of course, though, what else would i name?
06/06/2012 8:03 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
TehJadeGam3r
Hmm coincidence?!?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome