Chronicles of Midnight Rp

_LoveBunny_'s Avatar _LoveBunny_6/9/12 9:55 am
6/11/2012 10:47 pm
Nron's Avatar Nron
First of all just wanna get this clear
THIS IS NOT A SERVER IF YOU ASK FOR AND IP OR ANYTHING ELSE TO DO WITH MINECRAFT I SHALL EAT YOUR COOKIES!! Now...

Some music to listen to while reading:

On Earth the brightest star is known as Sirius a white glowing star, little did we know is that it is much more than just a floating ball of gas, this star is actually a planet Named Ul're 9 nearby another star supports this planet as a sun but since it is smaller the planet is always dark, imagine it like this;

Your in a small cramped room with a candle for light, there is enough to see but not enough for it to be light, the room is only dim and dull. This is why Ul're 9 is also known as The Midnight planet.

Anyway, since the sun is smaller not only is it dark but cold and on the back of the planet a large ice layer had covered it, it acts like a mirror reflecting light, this gives it a good camoflauge (Sorry if i spelt that wrong) and it blends in like a star, some seek this place for peace but few make it there because of them.

For 50 years a war has been going on in The Midnight planet at first it was a simple war but soon it turned Nuclear and radiation eventually got awful, people were evacuated to the underground and as the war ended scientists developed a "Antidote" The people of this planet were safe as long as they took it, after a year or two the radiation began clearing as the scientists of Ul're 9 developed better Antidotes, however certain areas of the planet are still radiated but as women passed on the antidotes gene also known as Kv,81 the radiation mixed into the children that were being born there, causing Mutants to come, and much like anything else, they can breed this means that things are gonna get worse, but the current leader Yu'urak Boran of the planet Ul're 9 is too busy taking money and planning to leave the colony to die and without nobody to save the Midnight people, comes the Heroes, The Heroes are also known as the Antidotes, they were born with a full Gene of the Kv,81 which means they cant get radiation, and that means they can fight back...

Midnight:
They are like normal humans just slightly stronger and faster, they can be born with outragious colors of hair.

Midnight App:
Name:
Race: (Explained after the apps are done)
Appearance: (Le pics would be nice)
Personality:
Job:
Backstory: (At least two Paragraphs long a paragraph is 6 sentences)
Anything Else: (You can add anything else you want like Weapons or something.)

Antidote: (Must be good)
Name:
Race: Explained after the apps are done)
Appearance: (Le pics would be nice)
Personality:
Job:
Power: (No OP powers)
Weakness:
Backstory: (At least four Paragraphs long a paragraph is 6 sentences)
Anything Else: (You can add anything else you want like Weapons or something.)

Races:

Aeuil:
The planets main enhabitants they were the first race to be on this planet basically the humans of the planet.

Ge'shej:
Dark swamp creatures, the are Reptilian varies from Lizard people to Charmeleon type things, remember Charmeleons blend due to their emotions, no OP invicible stuff.

Oqe:
These beings are magical healing beings, their great navigation of the body makes them amazing doctors and medics, Angel like beings.

Deshards:
Deshards are born naturally insane, some refer to them as jesters, but their ability to move around acrobatically makes them great theifs and assassins.

Lthulwe:
The monsters of the planet, there are many different types but over all they are large muscle packed humanoids, they are mostly, Tiger type beings, Bull/boar type monsters or Mountainous humanoid dragons. But they are known to adapt in a few months and change their race over at least a year. They are very religous though. They make great battle shamans.

Rules:
1. No Op (Over powered)
Click to reveal
My character does a triple back flip and launches a ten ft tall boulder at everyone

2. No God Modding
Click to reveal
My character kills everyone and laughs, because they cant do anything about it im awesome hahahaha.

3.No Gary/Mary sure Chars (Perfect chars)
Click to reveal
My character winks at the young girl and she immediatly falls for him and they makeout.

4.This has nothing to do with minecraft, it is not a server or a project.
5. This is serious no kiddy drama so if your young I wouldnt advise you to join unless you believe that you are mature.
6. No trolls you will not be able to join.
7. Get everything Legitally, you can't just walked up to a bin and find a bazooka in it.

Accepted:

Gobble
ThunderHooves (awesome.)
MrCreeper (Kinda gary sue, but its fine)
Xambledore
Khoric
Nron (AWESOME!!!!)

My App:
Name: Ailea
Race: Aeuil
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Shy, Quiet
Job: Maid
Backstory:
-No copying-
Anything Else: Ask me if you want me to be your maid

The Thread:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/the-chronicles-midnight-thread-t97821.html
_LoveBunny_
Level 23 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2012 10:47 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Nron
Shameless bump.
06/09/2012 1:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Khoric
? Well, excuse me. I am currently on a phone, and it loads slow...
06/09/2012 1:21 pm
Khoric
...am i accepted? If so, i can't RP right at this second maybe in an hour.
06/09/2012 1:25 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
Seeing as your in the intro on the thread Imma guess yes.
06/09/2012 1:15 pm
_LoveBunny_
06/09/2012 1:12 pm
Gobble124
*Cough WHEREISTHETHREAD? *Cough *Cough *Cough

Ah sorry about that. Had a little coughing fit.
06/09/2012 1:06 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
ThunderHooves
Damn it Nron, you always make me so jealous...
But something cures that...
Explosions in slo-mo.
06/09/2012 1:06 pm
Nron
06/09/2012 1:11 pm
_LoveBunny_
Holy @!$% im pissing myself!!
06/09/2012 12:58 pm
Level 24 : Expert Taco
Mrcreepercraft
back to rp arc
06/09/2012 12:57 pm
_LoveBunny_

Accepted
06/09/2012 1:03 pm
Nron
06/09/2012 1:05 pm
_LoveBunny_
I subbed just because of that XD
06/09/2012 12:34 pm
Khoric
Khoric
KhoricName: Khoric (No last name.)

Race: Mutant

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Khoric's very....angry to say the least. He will most likely attack you on site, and he's very aggressive. He doesn't talk much, but when he do, it's most likely a giant speech about either killing you, or maiming your family.

Job: Evil mutant wanderer?

Backstory: Khoric was a normal baby, having a loving parent. His mother, for some strange reason, died when he was born. His father loved him despite the fact, and he was basically set for a life of love and happiness...then the virus came.

It shocked his father, watching his friend's babies turn feral, and start attacking. Through their mental pain, of you know...their babies attacking, they wasn't able to kill them. They gagged them all, and slowly started to go feral themselves. But, they managed to abandon the three babies in a wasteland, where other people were slowly becoming corrupt. Khoric grew up with the other two mutants, and hated it. While he wasn't a goody two shoes, what his companions did was...disgusting to say the least. They were cannibals, eating the other mutants in this...wasteland I guess you could say.Khoric, not happy with this fact, left the group, and lived amongst the wasteland, content with eating the raw flesh of tainted animals, and attacking caravans for food. But, being away from civilization could....do things to your mind. Years of attacking other races, killing their families...turned him aggresive?

He slowly started to become more...evil, and started attacking small towns and cities. Of course, being in the wild like he was, he had to have a weapon. He stole a giant chain from a town he raided, and put the cannon balls he stole from a circus caravan he attacked, and used that as a weapon. He slowly started to become bored of this life, and decidd to venture out, and enjoy the new sites...and cities to raid.

Anything Else: He has a giant chain wrapped around his body, and something like a cannon ball on both ends. He also keeps a sledge on his back, tthe hammer too big for other races to equip.

I will RP when I get home.
06/09/2012 12:18 pm
Khoric
KhoricName: Khoric (No last name.)

Race: Mutant

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Khoric's very....angry to say the least. He will most likely attack you on site, and he's very aggressive. He doesn't talk much, but when he do, it's most likely a giant speech about either killing you, or maiming your family.

Backstory: Khoric was a normal baby, having a loving parent. His mother, for some strange reason, died when he was born. His father loved him despite the fact, and he was basically set for a life of love and happiness...then the virus came.

It shocked his father, watching his friend's babies turn feral, and start attacking. Through their mental pain, of you know...their babies attacking, they wasn't able to kill them. They gagged them all, and slowly started to go feral themselves. But, they managed to abandon the three babies in a wasteland, where other people were slowly becoming corrupt. Khoric grew up with the other two mutants, and hated it. While he wasn't a goody two shoes, what his companions did was...disgusting to say the least. They were cannibals, eating the other mutants in this...wasteland I guess you could say.Khoric, not happy with this fact, left the group, and lived amongst the wasteland, content with eating the raw flesh of tainted animals, and attacking caravans for food. But, being away from civilization could....do things to your mind. Years of attacking other races, killing their families...turned him aggresive?

He slowly started to become more...evil, and started attacking small towns and cities. Of course, being in the wild like he was, he had to have a weapon. He stole a giant chain from a town he raided, and put the cannon balls he stole from a circus caravan he attacked, and used that as a weapon. He slowly started to become bored of this life, and decidd to venture out, and enjoy the new sites...and cities to raid.

Anything Else: He has a giant chain wrapped around his body, and something like a cannon ball on both ends. He also keeps a sledge on his back, tthe hammer too big for other races to equip.

I will RP when I get home.
06/09/2012 12:18 pm
Mrcreepercraft
mkay
06/09/2012 12:11 pm
Mrcreepercraft
But wheres your app for this arc.
06/09/2012 12:17 pm
_LoveBunny_
All updates on first page
06/09/2012 12:10 pm
_LoveBunny_
One more person
06/09/2012 12:08 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Xamboldore
Arc, make the thread!
06/09/2012 12:06 pm
Mrcreepercraft
arc dont forget to rp
06/09/2012 12:06 pm
Khoric
Ok, I will most likely make the skeleton of the app, and then make the actual character when I get home...
06/09/2012 12:11 pm
_LoveBunny_
Sounds good, your other char, im guessing isnt in the rp? Unless you want two chars
06/09/2012 12:12 pm
Khoric
No, I am not good with two. I will edit his app and turn him into a mutant...
06/09/2012 11:59 am
Khoric
...Could I be a mutant itself? A villain sounds good to me.
06/09/2012 12:05 pm
_LoveBunny_
Feel free to create one! You dont have to ask, just make it and if i think its good I'll accept. Mutants will be either outskirts of city, science lab, or a baron wasteland like fallout.
06/09/2012 11:53 am
_LoveBunny_
Mr_CheeseBall098Midnight App:
Name: Fairon Hammerstead
Race: Deshard
Appearance: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc21 ... jester.jpg
Personality: Creepy, insane, giggly
Job: Mercenary
Backstory: ~Snip~
Anything Else: Sometimes breaks out into little fits of giggling, has a machine gun, terrible at aiming it.

Its a good app but waking up on a deserted island? Id say chances of that are low, second if her wasnt raised properly he wouldnt be able to talk and as always the orphanage were awful so its an impossible app Declined.
06/09/2012 11:50 am
Gobble124
GAH! Why is everyone doing Deshard?I choose that species because I thought no one would pick it!
06/09/2012 11:51 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Shvinkly
Because being an insane trigger-happy jester is fun.
06/09/2012 11:52 am
Gobble124
I can tell you and I think differently about the meaning of Insane.
06/09/2012 11:48 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Shvinkly
Midnight App:
Name: Fairon Hammerstead
Appearance: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc21 ... jester.jpg
Personality: Creepy, insane, giggly
Job: Mercenary
Backstory: Fairon's parents were abusive drunks, not raising him, leaving him alone in the house to fend for himself, but he couldn't, he was only a baby. At an older age his parents decided to take drugs, eventually they took too much, and it killed them. Fairon was left alone, no one to care for him. Eventually someone saw him in the house alone. They called the orphanage, and Fairon was taken into the orphanage with other orphans.
They all ignored Fairon, just because he was a deshard. One night, he couldn't take it anymore, he started yelling at everybody, claiming that he wasn't invisible, and that he was just like them, nobody listened. That night, he decided to escape the orphanage, he jumped through the window, hitting his head hard on the ground. This drove him more insane than ever. He lit the orphanage on fire and ran away. When he thought he escaped, he heard the sirens. He ran and ran and ran, until he was so tired, he fainted.
He woke up on a deserted island, not aware of how he got there. He went even more insane than before. Eventually he found an underground tunnel, leading to the mainland. He robbed the black market, finding very useful things. Eventually he built himself a machine gun, and that day, he decided to become, a mercenary.
Anything Else: Sometimes breaks out into little fits of giggling, has a machine gun, terrible at aiming it.
06/09/2012 11:47 am
Mrcreepercraft
YAY wait wheres your own app arc
06/09/2012 11:38 am
_LoveBunny_
Thunder

Accepted yes they look about our age

Creeper

Accepted good app
06/09/2012 11:38 am
Mrcreepercraft
What about mine
06/09/2012 11:35 am
Khoric
Name: Khoric (No last name.)

Race: Oqe

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: I will post this when I get home...

06/09/2012 11:35 am
_LoveBunny_
It depends if you want to be a villian its up to you what character you want, some adventuring monster in some evil mages cavern or and dark assassin ready to shoot some poison infested arrows at an army, it is your choice. Eventually riots will break out as more mutants get loose.
06/09/2012 12:48 pm
Nron
Riots you say? ... Heheheh. I can work with that. That being the case then...

Not sure how you feel about two characters but bugger it here we go

Name: Fitcher "Black" and Circe

Race: Fitcher: Aeuil Circe: Deshard

Appearance: Fitcher's height: 6'8" Circe's height: 5'2"

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Personality: Fitcher: Cold and manipulative, he does not get along well with others, though Circe appears to be the exception. Views most everyone as abominations and holds the view that the world is nothing more than a ticking time bomb.

Circe: Quite insane given her Deshard nature, though she has been prone to spouts of logical thoughts and reasoning. Takes great pleasure in causing pain and aims to please Fitcher in any way.

Job: Bodyguards

Power: Fitcher: Minor super 'human' strength, hence how he is capable of swinging around his large sword that never leaves his person.

Circe: Seems to be able to move at speeds faster than most people can see, albeit only for a short time before she begins to tire. Combined with her Deshard nature, this makes her quite deadly when it comes to close combat.

Weakness: Fitcher: Has never learned how to swim and his choice of a heavy armored suit only helps to add to this. Despite having enhanced physical strength, Fitcher is slower than most, this due to a combination of his size, armor and his large sword.

Circe: Has an inherent fear of fire and will do almost anything to get away from it. Using her 'super speed' for too long leaves her extremely tired, so much so that she has been known to fall asleep in the middle of a fight after using it, though to be fair, by then almost everyone is dead.

Backstory: The Aeuil behind the counter looked on in growing horror and fascination as the pair sitting in front of him downed more and more bowls of food. Already a crowd had grown outside the shop, peering in thru the doorway to get a better look at the two armed figures. It was, after all, not every day that such interesting people decided they would waltz into town.

The first of the two was rather short, given that her face and figure gave off the impression that she was in her early to mid 20's, with silver hair and red eyes. Her black and red armored suit was of note as well, though so were the two one foot blades and various knives that were strapped and sheathed about her person. Despite her small size, she had already eaten seven bowls of food, the bowls stacked high to her left. She had eaten almost as much as her companion.

The woman's companion was not so short, his head nearly touching the roof of the establishment even while he was sitting. His armor had the same coloring as the woman's, though it looked to be far tougher and heavier. There were a few small objects attached to the armor here and there, but otherwise nothing of interest. The man himself had already devoured nearly eleven bowls; he had had to stack the empty ones in two columns to avoid them from toppling.

The only thing bigger than the man or his appetite was his weapon, a large and rather horrifying sword, far bigger than any normal person should have been able to carry around or even use. The exact material that the sword was made of was uncertain, though an older fellow thought he recognized it as being one of the strongest types of metal found on the planet.

Eventually, once the they had both eaten another 3 bowls, the two stood up and brushed themselves off, the large man leaning over to avoid hitting his head. He tossed the owner of the shop some money and the two made their way out of the shop and down the street. They had been looking for work for some time but were having little in the ways of luck.

"You would think that with all mutants running around of late that someone would be looking to hire some bodyguards to protect their sorry asses." the large man, who went by the name Fitcher 'Black', said as he put down his face shield, obscuring his sharp features. The woman, known as Circe, was busy inspecting the tip of one of her wickedly curved knives as they walked.

"Maybe we could kidnap someone's daughter and leave the body out in pieces for them to find." she commented, her tone extremely conversational despite the words that had just exited her mouth, "I'm sure that would start a fire under someones pants." Fitcher gave a small chuckle, something only Circe seemed to ever be able to make him do.

"Have I ever told you how sadistic you are Circe?" Circe gave a small smile that managed to be both warm and bone chilling at the same time.

"Not today no." Fitcher gave another chuckle and the two made their way out of the town and down an empty road, the handle of Fitcher's sword occasionally brushing some branches.

Despite their somewhat jovial attitude, Fitcher and Circe were both aware that they were in a pinch, having been out of work since Circe went a bit overboard and ended up killing most of their employer's family. Fitcher had had to silence their irate employer himself afterwards, managing to take quite a bit of money with him, though with how much the two had to eat in order to support their bodies and powers it would not last them much longer.

They would need to find work soon or risk stealing in order to eat, though Fitcher didn't think that Circe would mind so long as she got to kill someone. In all honesty, Fitcher himself wouldn't care either. He took only slightly less pleasure than Circe did in taking a life, regardless of who it was. Maybe that was why the two got along so well. From what he had heard, Circe had killed all her other partners before the two had met. She was quite dangerous for such a small woman.

Not that Fitcher wasn't dangerous himself. His sword had a reputation of being able to cleave a man in half, armor and all, should they be too slow to dodge. The sword was only half of that of course, but Fitcher felt it was better to allow others to assume the sword was the main threat. The easier to catch them off guard after all.

Anything Else: Neither Fitcher nor Circe find the use of conventional or energy based weaponry to be 'fun', preferring instead the use of tried and true methods, blades and their bodies, though they do carry around a few small explosives to serve as distractions.

Fitcher is constantly trying to keep Circe from killing their employers, though his success record isn't very good. Out of the 20 or so employers they have had over the past 2 years, only about 4 have lived to see the two leave their services. Of those only 1 has lived to see them actually leave the building.

Fitcher deeply hates the world that he and Circe live in, viewing it as an abomination and a cyst upon the universe. If given a chance to destroy the world he would most likely take it.

Circe couldn't much care about what Fitcher does or wants to do so long as she can kill people and please Fitcher.

And done. If anything conflicts with lore and such let me know and I'll edit accordingly.
06/09/2012 11:34 am
Mrcreepercraft
Name:Shane
Race: Oqe
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Persuasive , romantic , sneaky
Job: Thief
Power: Control Shadows
Weakness: Fire
Backstory: Shane was Taken care of by Aeuil Family. When he Was 12 he would walk out side and see mutants. He would never let them see him. He would fly over the town. HE would usually look out for people that were stupid and came out.

In Shane's teenage years he sat home and would build little wooden machines and toys.He would also make weapons and work as a Doctor. He started to help the father of the family upgrade the house. Shane would go outside and cut down trees to make a fire for familys.He would teach people how to use weapons. Then came the day he got abbandoned by the family.

Shane Became a Thief because everybody started to treat him like he was a mutt.He would fight if he had to. The Aeuil teens would always gang up on him but he would always beat them up. Everyone hated him in that town. One day he thought of going to another town. He felt that he needed to start again in a new town.

Shane the next month moved to a new town. He Started new and the girls would always fall for him because he was so romantic. He would always show them how he could kill mutants. He also showed them how to make weapons. Shane finally showed them how to be stealthy when they are outside. He thought everything was welll. But people said he was a Antidote and he asked what that was. They told him it was someone who couldnt get infected. He has noticed that he never got infected. He was ready to fight all the mutants he could.
Anything Else:Shadow sword , Bow of shadows are his weapons.
06/09/2012 11:32 am
ThunderHooves
Ok, Here be my app!

Normal Person Thingy
Name: Keresa / Bastila Harbin
Age: I'm guessing that what they look like at our age is the same. Sooo, 24
Appearance: Le pic is here.
Click to reveal

Personality: Has multiple personalities. Keresa is the more "Insane" side, while Bastila is rational. Both of them use different weapons. Keresa has no regard for life, and is the more "Brutal" side, while Bastila prefers to avoid conflict.
Job: Keresa describes her job as "Exterminator" while Bastila prefers the title "Mercenary," or "Assassin"
Backstory: Bastila never always had her more "Insane" self. She was like any other Deshard. Paranoid, insane, whatever you called it, but there was much worse than her. Her parents owed lots of money to a man named "Saiz." One day, a bounty hunter was hired. Not to intimidate them, but to kill her parents. After her father was gunned down after answering the door, her mother hid her in the closet, and her mother was shot. She saw the bullet go through her mother's head. This caused something in her to snap. She snuck out, grabbed a two knifes, and leaped for the assassin. She couldn't remember anything at this point, but she remembers something. Blood everywhere, dozens of stab wounds, and almost feeling the life oozing out of his body. She vowed to never let her rage get the best of her, and repressed it to the back of her head, naming it after her mother, Keresa...

She had to run. There would be people who wanted her dead, so she took the bounty hunter's gun, and grabbed two new knifes. She left for a new life in the world. After a while, she began to experience the memories of the incident. Visions, if you will, but something was talking to her. It was her more "Insane" side. Bastila blamed Keresa for what she had done, but they were one person at the point. She became depressed in guilt. After sometime, she slowly got her head back on track. She had a stable job, and everything she could need, but the voice came back. Telling her everything. She slowly became mad, but she saw something else. Keresa had developed her own mind...

She received a letter from a friend, saying that they found a paper that read "Deza. Here is the money that we agreed upon. Teach Bastila a lesson to never mess with any of Saiz's bounty hunters. She had nowhere to go. She had to fight her way out of her current mess. When she heard the door bust in, Keresa kicked into her mind again. Unable to control her own body, she grabbed two knifes, and stabbed the bounty hunter to death. Adjusted more to the killing of the bounty hunter, she thought about her natural traits. She was fast, agile, and stealthy. She became an assassin of sorts, to feed Keresa so she wouldn't come up and kill for fun.
Anything Else: Banana fight! Also, Keresa uses two daggers, while Bastila uses guns. That simple.
06/09/2012 11:31 am
Khoric
I will join soon....which is in about 2-3 minutes...
06/09/2012 11:30 am
Nron
So no actual villains it seems eh?
06/09/2012 11:28 am
_LoveBunny_
Gobble124
xXx_ARC_xXx
xXx_ARC_xXxGobble

It sucked

Click to reveal
ACSHEPTERRD It was a great app

Oh. I am going to stab you. WHY YOU MAKE ME BLAME LORE!? Oh and if you find a bunch of dead kittens, it was me.

Lol
06/09/2012 11:26 am
Gobble124
xXx_ARC_xXx
xXx_ARC_xXxGobble

It sucked

Click to reveal

Oh. I am going to stab you. WHY YOU MAKE ME BLAME LORE!? Oh and if you find a bunch of dead kittens, it was me.
06/09/2012 11:24 am
_LoveBunny_
xXx_ARC_xXxGobble

It sucked

Click to reveal

06/09/2012 11:21 am
Gobble124
Oh. Okay. *Walks away sadly
06/09/2012 11:21 am
_LoveBunny_
Gobble

It sucked

Xambledore

Awesome Accepted
06/09/2012 11:17 am
Xamboldore
Midnight App:
Name: Maxi Gray
Race: Aeuil
Appearance: Imagine him with lightning blue hair, and violet purple streaks.
Personality: Quirky, clever and loyal
Job: (What kind of jobs are available?)
Backstory: Maxi Gray was always what people referred kindly to as a 'different' one. He was basically, to us humans, a Luna Lovegood. He was quirky, but all the same intelligent and kind to be around. It was quite a shock when they had to move underground, but, being the strangest, Maxi was the first to come to terms with it and overall enjoyed it. Moving back onto the surface was also easy for Maxi, and it didn't really effect him, though he was slightly more random when he spoke.

There was a reason he was quite strange. He was what you'd call a 'Mutant.' Not anything athletic, such as running super fast or being really strong, but more of a mental thing. His mind could adapt to situations and think differently to be able to make strange links between things. He was only recognisable as a mutant because of his lightning blue hair with violet streaks. Despite this, he was quite well acquainted with people.

Anything Else: His weapon is his mind. Try to keep a secret from him... well, once he knows you have a secret, his mind will slowly adapt to figure it out.
06/09/2012 10:59 am
Xamboldore
ARC, you should join the Original RP Ideas Hub! Click my sig, and advertise this RP, it's original!

Also, to support this cause, get the sig into your Sig!
06/09/2012 11:04 am
_LoveBunny_
Sure sounds good
06/09/2012 10:56 am
ThunderHooves
Question, what do deshards look like?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com