Clan Recruitment (Drastia)

Pzychotic's Avatar Pzychotic9/17/17 12:33 pm history
1 emeralds 109 2
10/6/2017 4:24 pm
Pzychotic's Avatar Pzychotic
Hey everyone! I'd like to make a hopefully quick and short post, where I will be talking a little about Drastia etc.
~~(This is no official post on Drastia or anything. Just a very quick reqruitment post. An official post will be posted at a later date)~~
Logo

So to start off, Drastia is a PvP based clan, we've been around for a while, but only recently started recruiting.
We're a nice, not very strict community of PvPers. I say not strict, but that also doesn't mean we're unserious.
We're looking for people who like PvP (Don't worry, you don't need to be the best, but having PvP experience is highly appreciated)

Rules

Spoiler - click to reveal
  1. Respect your higher ups: We are all for banter and messing around but the second you actually disrespect a leader or higher up you will be reprimanded/removed
  2. No start unneeded drama within the clan: Drama between clanmates eventually drives the clan apart, and beef you have with a fellow clanmate should be told to a higher up so they know not to put you two together or they will deal with it.
  3. No stealing from fellow clanmates: kind of self explanatory
  4. No greifing them either jeez like wtf guys come on
  5. Spying for other clans
  6. Betraying
  7. Multiclanning

Recruitment Discord
https://discord.gg/JuEGTgY
(Access to main discord will be available if accepted)

Would be very much so appreciated if you posted in the discord, but applications will be accepted here aswell.
Availability to join the discord is required. You're not required to join VC nor speak, but that's where we do our announcements etc.
Pzychotic
Level 1 : New Miner